• 2 Post By DGenRit
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Fhritp
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By ryobi1

Thread: 41 Happily married SWINGER that went from FIT to SHEET. Need my life back.

hubbayumm is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

41 Happily married SWINGER that went from FIT to SHEET. Need my life back.

I posted here a few days back but gave very little info. Figured I put it all out there for proper feedback.

No bullshit, It's true, been swinging with the wife (been together for over 20 yrs) last few years. It's been the time of my life Brothers, but I got in a motorcycle wreck about a year ago and it put me out of the gym for about 6 months. I could have been doing cardio most of the recovery time but instead I chose to eat what I wanted and days turned into weeks that turned into months. I ballooned from 205lb and say 15% (guess) to 250lbs (fat fuk). I hold all my weight in the gut. I hold fat in the worst visual way. So yeah, Swinging came to an end with the weight, you have to look good to score with other attractive couples. It's not only that by any means, I think we all agree life is so much better when we feel good and look good. All in all, I like to feel good about my physique like all of you. This last year has been a real bitch.

I have been at now for a few months and I am down to 217 today, (guessing fat now 25%) Food control has been harder than ever in my 40 yrs. I always want to binge at bedtime but I am coping with the impulses. Now I am coping with being consistent 7 days instead of 5-6. I do have kids so there are times I am very challenged on weekends. I have been averaging one bad day a week of cheating the entire day. (Guessing, 4000 to 7000 cals). Sets me back big time. I bloat like hell on Carb/sodium too. I know I am fuking up here but hearing your criticism and tough love is why I post here today. I value it from you. I really want my life back a year ago and with being accountable to the brothers willing to help me on here I think I can eliminate the fuk up day.

My drug question?
    I am on (for years) Dr prescribed Test Cyproiate 1ml every 7 days. I just started splitting that to half every 3-4 days as suggested here. My wife is a Med-Tech so she test my blood when I ask. Three days after my last 9cc poke I was at 1110.
    I have 10ml of winnie and plenty of test to double my test for a while if need be. Should I hold off on the winnie, is that enough? Should I increase test, stack it, if so with what?

Here is my diet.
    This has not been as dialed until this last week. Now I generally eat the same everyday with small variations.

8:45- 1 serving BCAA, 1 tbl spoon L-carnitine, 1500mg Glucosamine with 1500mg MSM, fish oil, 45 min of fasted cardio
    (bike 500 cals)

10:15- Shake (tbl spoon smart balance PB and small banana) carb 23, pro 40, fat 8, cal 350

11:00- 14oz egg whites with hot sauce and spinich leaves with 1/4 cup cheese, carb 32, pro 45, fat 8, cal 360
    1 packet quacker oats

2:00- 6oz turkey/chicken breast, 6oz sweet potato, cup 1/2 of mix vegi.
    calorie free wing sauce, parm cheese carb 35, pro 36, fat 6, cal 400

4:30ish Shake (tbl spoon smart balance PB and small banana) 1 tbl spoon L-carnitine,
    Pre-workout carb 23, pro 40, fat 8, cal 350

6:00ish I Train hard, 2 bdy part, 4 day split

8:00ish Post shake (tbl spoon PB2) no PB or banana, pro 40 , fat 2, cal 170
    vita D3, fish oil, 1 serving BCAA, 1500mg Glucosamine with 1500mg MSM,
    5mg Creatine, Zinc, Pro-biotic, Mens Muti-vitamine.

9:00ish Turkey patty, bell pepper, jalepenos, romano chesse pro 40, fat 2, cal 200

TOTALS: carb 113, pro 201, fat 35, cals 1830

The wife is hot and fit (8 out of 10), It bothers me that I have gone to shit. I know she likes me looking fit like her. She is very supportive and also my training partner, and more disciplined with food than me so it is helping me with staying on track.
    I will answer any questions you may have, even on the swinging, lol I'm cool with it.

Increasing the test or taking Winnie will not make you lose weight.
    Exercise and diet will make you lose weight.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Agreed. The reality is that there were months of abuse, that will require months of sacrifice - speaking of which, that cheat day is too much imo.

I'm curious, with the fat percentage that you are carrying, do you use an AI, you must be doing a fair bit more of aromitization?

Congrats on recovering from the accident & having what sounds like a fantastic marriage - that alone should offer some great motivation!
    hubbayumm likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Agreed. The reality is that there were months of abuse, that will require months of sacrifice - speaking of which, that cheat day is too much imo.

I'm curious, with the fat percentage that you are carrying, do you use an AI, you must be doing a fair bit more of aromitization?

Congrats on recovering from the accident & having what sounds like a fantastic marriage - that alone should offer some great motivation!
    No AI, What do you suggest?

Proximal is offline Banned
    Checking your E2 levels.
    hubbayumm likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    as the others said, maybe get some blood work done and post in the HRT/TRT section. those guys know their shit!

also, you may want to start a diet thread/log to help you along the way. it helps keep you accountable and people can chime and help out on your journey

sounds like you have been having some fun!

glad to hear you recovered from he accident and looking to get back to a better lifestyle!
    hubbayumm likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    How does one get into swinging?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

PrivatCPU is offline New Member
    Exercise and diet is the key, You can do it!!!

privatecpu.com/
    hubbayumm likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

Thank you Proximal. I will do just as you suggest.
    Proximal likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    How does one get into swinging?
    First off, Craigs list is not a good place to start. It all starts with being completely open with your wife/girlfriend or a female fuck buddy. You have got to have the trust and confidence that the two of you are committed to each other and it's just some group sex. If you and your chick fantasize about watching each other fuck other people or 3-somes or more than you just got to talk about making it real.

The best way is to create a profile on a Life Style (swingers is an old school term, Its now called LS) web sight such as the best two https://www.lifestylelounge.com/ and https://www.kasidie.com/ Those are set up like FB accounts. You know, pics and preferences with a short bio. People start contacting you and vice versa.

Single males that are fit can get a lot of pussy on there and in the LS in general. I should clarify, no strings attached pussy. The good kind. There are a good number of Single male profiles but many are not fit. If you are fine with banging a chick with another dude watching or say the hubby/boyfriend then you will have good times. There is 99% straight males that are in the LS. Gay males are not really accepted. That's just the way it is.

The LS scene is enormous. People in the LS keep good secrets.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you know what you want and you're willing to sacrifice but not entirely. You need to be dialed in. A cheat meal a week is OK - notice I said "meal" not "day". I am. It a fan of the ultra low carbs but some like it. I believe in lower carbs to drop fat but not that low. Bi dos a transformation like you are trying to do - you can see my plan and pics here.

Cycle Comments - New Here

I think you need to get your mind right. When you feel like cheating, remember why you started. The pain of remaining as-is needs to greater than the pain of the sacrifices it takes to change. Read that statement again and let it sink in.

Don't do a cycle until you can start seeing a hint of your abs. Your first cycle will be amazing in terms of results. Don't do it too early. Get down to about 15-17% - then hit it.

My 2 cents...
    macmathews and hubbayumm like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    Sounds like you know what you want and you're willing to sacrifice but not entirely. You need to be dialed in. A cheat meal a week is OK - notice I said "meal" not "day". I am. It a fan of the ultra low carbs but some like it. I believe in lower carbs to drop fat but not that low. Bi dos a transformation like you are trying to do - you can see my plan and pics here.

I think you need to get your mind right. When you feel like cheating, remember why you started. The pain of remaining as-is needs to greater than the pain of the sacrifices it takes to change. Read that statement again and let it sink in.

Don't do a cycle until you can start seeing a hint of your abs. Your first cycle will be amazing in terms of results. Don't do it too early. Get down to about 15-17% - then hit it.

My 2 cents...
    Wow, I really dig the back story. You look fantastic and I believe you are right on when you say "you need to get your mind right" I battle every night to get to sleep without convincing myself to need to feel stuffed to sleep. I have battled food addiction my whole life, If I had not always been so into training and married to a health minded woman I would no doubt be obese diabetic at this point. For the last 3 months I have had my wife paddle lock the fridge doors closed and lock the pantry when she goes to bed so I cannot have access. Ridiculous as this sounds, it's true.

Yup, the "cheat day" as said by all of you on here is a big mistake on my part and is pissing away good results. Up until now I have always had a hard time staying consistent with my macros. IT's like I'm bulking for a series of days and then cutting the next.

I am so close to having this "dialed in" that I reached out for help on here and I can't thank you and some others enough for the insight. I know where my failures lye. I just need to here it from my peers on a regular basis. I skimmed through your link (kids to deal with this AM) but I will be studying it later.

I will start a daily log as suggested on here of my own too, that sounds like great advice to be held accountable.

Thanks again!

Dieting is the hardest part of a cycle. But it has the greatest impact on the success of the cycle. Your body gets addicted and conditioned to eating before bedtime. It's a tough addiction to break but you can do it. One of the best things you can do with your diet is to simply track EVERYTHING you put in your mouth. I mean, if you chew a stick of gum, write it down. After a couple of weeks you'll be amazed at how conscientious you are about what goes in your mouth. Once you get to that point, it becomes much easier to control what goes in your body. Good luck.
    hubbayumm likes this.

Fhritp is offline New Member
    What im about to say will probably be frowned apon. I had troubles sleeping to the point id be up all night staring at the ceiling.

I ended up getting sleeping pill prescribed to me. Not only did i get my sleep regimen back but i would eat great all day then take that pill 20 mins before i layed down and it would take me through the night. I would not be up to snack and id feel amazing in the morning knowing im eating clean.

Some may call it cheating but man ive went from say 14 percent bf to about 9 or less in a little less than 2 months. Im in the best shape of my life. Only downside is ill probably relie on these to lose weight in the future...
    hubbayumm likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbayumm
    First off, Craigs list is not a good place to start. It all starts with being completely open with your wife/girlfriend or a female fuck buddy. You have got to have the trust and confidence that the two of you are committed to each other and it's just some group sex. If you and your chick fantasize about watching each other fuck other people or 3-somes or more than you just got to talk about making it real. The best way is to create a profile on a Life Style (swingers is an old school term, Its now called LS) web sight such as the best two https://www.lifestylelounge.com/ and https://www.kasidie.com/ Those are set up like FB accounts. You know, pics and preferences with a short bio. People start contacting you and vice versa. Single males that are fit can get a lot of pussy on there and in the LS in general. I should clarify, no strings attached pussy. The good kind. There are a good number of Single male profiles but many are not fit. If you are fine with banging a chick with another dude watching or say the hubby/boyfriend then you will have good times. There is 99% straight males that are in the LS. Gay males are not really accepted. That's just the way it is. The LS scene is enormous. People in the LS keep good secrets.

Awesome thanks! now I just need to find a chick that will swing it with another one...lol
    hubbayumm likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but what does the term "Swinger" mean and why are you happy about it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking
    Sorry but what does the term "Swinger" mean and why are you happy about it?
    if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand. Lol
    hubbayumm likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Awesome thanks! now I just need to find a chick that will swing it with another one...lol
    If you are in Washington, Oregon, Colorado or Cali you will have no problem finding this. There are clubs (nightclub where anything goes) not your stereotypical sleezeball joint either. Single males are accepted on certain weekends, you will without a doubt hook up with good looking woman. There is a good amount of bi single chicks that go to these functions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhritp View Post
    What im about to say will probably be frowned apon. I had troubles sleeping to the point id be up all night staring at the ceiling.

I ended up getting sleeping pill prescribed to me. Not only did i get my sleep regimen back but i would eat great all day then take that pill 20 mins before i layed down and it would take me through the night. I would not be up to snack and id feel amazing in the morning knowing im eating clean.

Some may call it cheating but man ive went from say 14 percent bf to about 9 or less in a little less than 2 months. Im in the best shape of my life. Only downside is ill probably relie on these to lose weight in the future...
    I have been dealing with the same sleep disorder as you for years. If I am full going to bed I sleep like a rock, I should say stuffed. Now that I am on the most dedicated cut of my life my mind is obsessed with food. The problem with the sleep aids, (flexerall, Trazidone, ) is they fuck with my eye sight. I spend 6 hours a day reading and writing calculus (engineering student) and it seems to not ga awar for 24 hrs

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If banging other women in front of your wife isn't enough motivation to quit stuffing your face, I don't think there's any hope for you.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-04-2016 at 11:53 AM.
    InternalFire and macmathews like this.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest stopping the use of L-carnitine as this can inhibit T3 uptake and
    cause your matabalism to slow which may be slowing your bodies ability to reduce
    fat, L-Carnitine is a well known treatment for hyperthyroidism, never supplement with
    it if you are taking T3 as well
    numbere likes this.

Blog Entries
    You might try intermittent fasting. I only eat from 1pm-7pm, it sucks at first but after about a week you start to not having cravings. Helped me a lot, I was bad about night eating.
    hubbayumm likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thread Information