Burneagle1 is offline New Member

how should I run this cycle

I just ran
    Dbol 20mg 8wks
    Deca 300 wk
    Test E 600mg wk
    I staggered this stack to run 12wks or so
    After this cycle, I waited 2 weeks and shot test prop, for cutting. I only took 1 and had to stop because of a rash of acne started developing on my shoulders and back. Tell me where I went wrong or how could I have prevented this.

I plan on running
    Anadrol 50
    Sustanon 700mg wk
    How can I harden my gains without getting a rash of acne. I mean what good is the muscles if u can't show it off for this reason. I do so well all the way through. Its when I add something that gets me. I do wait a couple weeks before I start something different and I start it light. I don't go n to it flooding myself.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Were you taking an AI?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One shot of prop would not have caused the acne rash. I am assuming you were going to pin it EOD, you wouldn't have felt the side effects in a day. I believe they say it takes 10 days for prop to kick in? I personally start to feel libido just short of the first week ending but either way feeling side effects after just 1 day does not seem right to me.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't want to use the word common, but I sometimes see members post here regarding acne issue a few weeks after stopping a cycle.

Without knowing more about you and your cycle I would say the cause of this acne case is an influx of hormones post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't want to use the word common, but I sometimes see members post here regarding acne issue a few weeks after stopping a cycle.

Without knowing more about you and your cycle I would say the cause of this acne case is an influx of hormones post cycle.
    Yeah, I think ur right. I'm good all the way through. Its not bad, but I stopped the prop because I didn't want it to get worse. Any suggestions on how to prevent it. Would clomid or Nolvadex helped? Thanks for feedback by the way

Thanks for feedback. Good point. Next cycle I will have to run Nolvadex so hopefully I don't have this problem.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Burneagle1 View Post
    Thanks for feedback. Good point. Next cycle I will have to run Nolvadex so hopefully I don't have this problem.
    What's nolvadex going to do?? It's a SERM we use for gyno flare ups and in conjunction with Clomid during pct! You mean taking an AI... Like aromasin or arimidex ?! AI and HCG are a must for any start of a cycle... Not to mention you ran deca (a progestin) which some may need a DA(dopamine Agonist) to stop prolactin from rising(this usually happens if your E2 is on the high side of things....

Also, are you running another cycle right after this one(are you blasting and cruising)?!

Read over this

Ancillary Reference Guide

Thread Information