Thread: BA content

sublang is offline Junior Member

BA content

I was hoping someone could explain or provide a link for information on BA content. I have read several posts referring to BA content and how it is related to the burn of a particular steroid . I tried to search, but BA is only two characters and the minimum search criteria is three (I even tried the wildcard character). I even looked through the educational forum and it's not under the common acronym thread. Any help is appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Benzyl Alcohol is a common substance used for sterility and increased solubility in the processing of injectible steroids among other medicines.

Thank you Rickson. By the way, did you receive my PM I sent you about a week ago? If you didn't (or forgot about it) let me know so I can send it again. Thanks.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    .9% is considered the amount nessicary to be used as a good anti-bacterial agent.

Most products are around what I would estimate to be around 3-5%. Usually when you get gear up in the higher like 7%, 10%, 15% even is when it really hurts.

I think everybody reacts a little different to it though. Unfortunatly, to the best of my knowledge your not going to find a list of % in different brands.

Great info Billy! You always take threads one step deeper. Thanks for droppin' knowledge.

Thread Information