Hakaman is offline New Member

Question Changing stack mid cycle/ adverse psychological effects of current stack

So I started a stack of test prop (100mg eod), anavar and winstrol (oral 100mg ed) about 3 weeks ago.

This was designed as a cutting stack and diet was changed accordingly.

Quite happy with the results but not the best psychological effect, made me feel anxious/ on edge. Not sure how common this is but I haven't reacted well. Ive also decided i want to bulk again and out on more size before cutting

Can i change my stack at this point or is it dangerous for my body? Thinking of changing to a dbol / sus/ test enanthate . (Have done a similar stack 2 years ago with great results)

Whats everyones thoughts? About the adverse psychological effects and also changing stack 3 weeks in???

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Hakaman; 05-29-2016 at 02:58 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Once you've made the commitment to start a cycle you should see it though to the end.

Changing compounds now, especially a short to long ester test, is a horrible idea.

My thought are that you are too young to be using AAS because your body and sex organs are still developing.

Using steroids now may cause you life long side effects.

IMO you should stop now and reevaluate your lifelong goals.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Hakaman is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply numbere, I'm currently 24. when would you say is an old enough to start?
    Last edited by Hakaman; 05-29-2016 at 06:01 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakaman View Post
    Thanks for the reply number, I'm currently 24. when would you say is an old enough to start?
    Honestly Hakaman I'd be lying if I gave you an exact age.

The older you wait to cycle, within reason, the better off you are hormone wise and health wise.

I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just speaking from my own experiences.

I did my first cycle shortly after turning 28 and I just turned 31 over the weekend.

The last 3 years of my life have revolved around school, work, gym time, eating and waiting for my cholesterol to normalize to I can cycle again.

I look awesome and get laid whenever I want but if I could do it over again I would have waited a few more years.

Fhritp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Honestly Hakaman I'd be lying if I gave you an exact age.

The older you wait to cycle, within reason, the better off you are hormone wise and health wise.

I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just speaking from my own experiences.

I did my first cycle shortly after turning 28 and I just turned 31 over the weekend.

The last 3 years of my life have revolved around school, work, gym time, eating and waiting for my cholesterol to normalize to I can cycle again.

I look awesome and get laid whenever I want but if I could do it over again I would have waited a few more years.
    Very good read ^

Thread Information