serpentslayer007 is offline New Member

Help a brother out - I have never done a cycle before

So a little background info about me. I am a 19 year old who is 5 feet 9 143 pounds. The supplements I am taking right now are Creatine monohydrate, Muscle Milk, CLA, BCAA, Green Tea, Fish Oil, and Centrum multivitamins.
    My goal for this summer is body recomposition. I want to put more muscle on my arms and legs, while cutting of any remaining belly fat. To fulfill this goal, I am planning on doing a cycle this summer. I am either going to take Osta-Red and Red PCT (for cycle support). Or I will use Eliminate by Olympus Labs.
    Now my question is which option will produce better results with minimum side effects. Also if I choose to use Eliminate, should I take cycle support with it. If so, what kindand what dosage should I take? For Osta-Red, the company recommends taking 1-3 capsules a day. Should I start off with 1 for a week and dose up? I am worried about back pumps and joint pains, and I hope it doesn't become an issue. I have never done a cycle before, so I want to do this right.

P.S: Will I have to cut out any off the supplements I am taking as of now? I am also on an antidepressant, and I have to take adderall on as needed basis. Will their be any interactions? Feel free to suggest any supplements I can use other than Osta-Red and Eliminate. Since it's my first time, I don't want to take any strong prohormones. I also box and play basketball, and I am curious as to whether these supplements will improve my performance.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Please read the following threads and then post up your questions..I'm sure you will get lots of input. Also, please visit out diet and nutrition forum:
    DIET AND NUTRITION
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    The young and Steroids
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-29-2016 at 01:39 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

username101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentslayer007 View Post
    I am also on an antidepressant, and I have to take adderall on as needed basis.
    I would not recommend taking prohormones or SARMS . You will feel like total shit and they produce little to no gains.

Thread Information