Thread: My first cycle.

Rafin is offline New Member

My first cycle.

Good evening Gentleman.
    First of all my name is George and I`ve been reading this forum for a while and now I`ve decided to share with you my first cycle. Please do not flame or hate. I know taking orals is toxic to the liver but this is my first cycle and I`ve decided to give it a go. For my next one which is gonna be around Feb. 2017 I`ve planned to take injectables.
    To start of I`ll say that I am 25 years old and I`ve been planning doing a cycle for years. I used to be 105 kilos of pure fat 4-5 years ago. Now I weigh 78 kilos and I am at around 15% bf. It has been a long non stop journey for me. Dieting and training at the gym or freeletics. Now even tho I know I havent reached my body`s full potential I feel that I am ready and I have already started my cycle.

First of all my Cycle : Dosages are daily (spread out).
    Week 1 - Dianabol and Winstrol 3x each 10mg tabs.
    Week 2 - Dianabol and Winstrol 3x each 10mg tabs.
    Week 3 - Dianabol 4x 10mg Winstrol 3x 10mg Proviron 1x 25mg
    Week 4 - Dianabol 4x 10mg Winstrol 4x 10mg Nolvadex 1x 10mg
    Week 5 - Dianabol 4x 10mg Winstrol 4x 10mg Proviron 1x 25mg
    Week 6 - Dianabol 3x 10mg Winstrol 4x 10mg Nolvadex 1x 10mg
    Week 7 - Winstrol 5x 10mg Proviron 1x 25mg
    Week 8 and 9 - Nolvadex 1x 10mg

Secondly I am taking CJC 1295 with DAC peptide. 1 injection weekly to stimulate a "bleed effect" of HGH.
    The reason I am taking this is safety. Better overall results and better healing and fat loss.

My liver protection is TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) 20 gram capsules 3x per day.
    My multivitamin is Animal Pak. My protein is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% of which I drink at least three shakes per day. I also have BCAA and a slow digesting Protein(from Protein Works) which I drink before I go to bed.

I eat at least 6 times a day. In every meal protein and carbs are included (fast digesting or slow digesting).I consume absolutely NO SUGAR and I drink at least 4 litres of water per day.

I am training 6 days a week. Very intense training.
    Day 1 chest + core, Day 2 legs + core, Day 3 Back, Day 4 Biceps triceps + core, Day 5 shoulders, Day 6 Cardio HIT + core, Day 7 off. I start of my training with stretching + 10 mins fast jogging to get my heart rate up. I try to take 30 sec to a min MAX rests between sets to keep the heart rate up. The pumps are SOO intense that it burns and hurts (muscle not joint pain).. but in a strange way I enjoy them .. 50 shades of weights..

Tell me what you think and should I be expecting good results.

P.S if you don`t know what you are talking about ... save it.. I have read MORE than enough (it is never enough but more than a lot of people here for sure). I am asking for the opinions of experienced people.

Thanks in advance mates!! )
    Regards, George.
    Last edited by Rafin; 05-29-2016 at 03:12 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

How long have you been training?

Please read the thread attached below.

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
    Last edited by numbere; 05-29-2016 at 02:31 PM.

My stats are 5ft7 78.5 kilos and as I said I am 25 years old. I`ve been training for years. First I started with a year and a half of Bar Brothers training programs.. Then I got in the gym for almost two years. Last year I stopped for 4-5 months because I moved and I needed time and money(I lost around 5 kilos of muscle) . But now I am fine been back in the gym for 6-7 months. My body type is Meso/Endo. Back in the day I used to train other things as well such as table tennis for 3 years and kickboxing for two.
    Last edited by Rafin; 05-29-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats?

How long have you been training?

Please read the thread attached below.
    Isnt D-bol testo based ? From what I`ve read D-bol was the second ever steroid created and was supposed to be a better version of testosterone it self.

5'7" at 173 lb and 15% bf naturally is impressive.

Are you sure your bf estimate is accurate?

Yes, dbol along with a few other AAS are based off of the testosterone molecule.

This means they are able to activate the androgen receptor, but they cannot replace testosterone in the body.

If you want to cycle then you need to pin test.

Running the cycle in the OP will make you feel like crap after a few weeks, and you will have gained little to no new muscle tissue after PCT.

5'7" at 173 lb and 15% bf naturally is impressive.

Are you sure your bf estimate is accurate?

Yes, dbol along with a few other AAS are based off of the testosterone molecule.

This means they are able to activate the androgen receptor, but they cannot replace testosterone in the body.

If you want to cycle then you need to pin test.

Running the cycle in the OP will make you feel like crap after a few weeks, and you will have gained little to no new muscle tissue after PCT.
    Thanks a lot mate. Can you be a little more specific .. in other words if you were me what would you change and how ? And yes about the BF(i should be at around 15-16%) it was 18% 3 months ago but now I am a lot more lean.. or it seems so

P.S. Since I am going on a holiday mid July and I have already bought tickets.. I cannot change the cycle it self but I can add something if needed(and possible ofc)
    Last edited by Rafin; 05-29-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafin View Post
    Thanks a lot mate. Can you be a little more specific .. in other words if you were me what would you change and how ? And yes about the BF(i should be at around 15-16%) it was 18% 3 months ago but now I am a lot more lean.. or it seems so

P.S. Since I am going on a holiday mid July and I have already bought tickets.. I cannot change the cycle it self but I can add something if needed(and possible ofc)
    Honestly Rafin every single part about the cycle stinks.

No test, no AI, no hcg , no NAC and the PCT is garbage.

Do you understand that if you go through with this cycle plan you probably won't be getting an erection for a while?

Honestly Rafin every single part about the cycle stinks.

No test, no AI, no hcg , no NAC and the PCT is garbage.

Do you understand that if you go through with this cycle plan you probably won't be getting an erection for a while?
    Thats the specific reason I am posting here my friend.. because I dont understand.. and reading your last reply makes me worried.. Please tell me what do I need to change and how.. money is not a issue but I srsly dont want to be gay after this... About AI .. I have Proviron and Nolvadex in the cycle which both block estrogen produce.. arent they good enough ?
    About the NAC I have TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) 20 gram capsules 3x per day which is a really strong antioxidant as well.. isnt it good enough as well ?
    Please tell me what do I need to add in and how exactly.. I will be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafin View Post
    Thats the specific reason I am posting here my friend.. because I dont understand.. and reading your last reply makes me worried.. Please tell me what do I need to change and how.. money is not a issue but I srsly dont want to be gay after this... About AI .. I have Proviron and Nolvadex in the cycle which both block estrogen produce.. arent they good enough ?
    About the NAC I have TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) 20 gram capsules 3x per day which is a really strong antioxidant as well.. isnt it good enough as well ?
    Please tell me what do I need to add in and how exactly.. I will be most grateful. Thanks in advance.
    You should be worried because these are powerful hormones and there is no way to make that cycle above safe for a first time user.

Those orals will last a very long time if you just put them in your sock drawer and wait to use them until further down the road when you have more knowledge of how they work.

I know the risks and I have already decided to take a shot at this. There is no way I will change my mind so please if you can give me some advice on how should I change things.
    I have already decided to listen to you by adding a test base and hcg but I am not completely sure how exactly am I going to make things work for now.

Thread Information