Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Genuinely confused on how people acquire said medication?

TokeFox is offline New Member

Question Genuinely confused on how people acquire said medication?

I'm 17 years old, and I've been bodybuilding since I was 14. I don't plan on taking steroids until I'm about 23-25, and when/if I do, my steroid of choice would have to be Trenbolone . It seems that quite a bit of guys and girls in the bodybuilding community do steroids, although I'm seriously confused on how to acquire them. I've researched online, but the only thing that came up in the search results were fake steroid websites, promising to "deliver 100% authentic steroids fast". This is bs. My guess is that you actually need to have friends in the bodybuilding community who have connections, other than that I'm stumped. Serious answers only, please

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ban yourself
    joebailey1271 likes this.

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    ^Please

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TokeFox View Post
    I'm 17 years old, and I've been bodybuilding since I was 14. I don't plan on taking steroids until I'm about 23-25, and when/if I do, my steroid of choice would have to be Trenbolone . It seems that quite a bit of guys and girls in the bodybuilding community do steroids, although I'm seriously confused on how to acquire them. I've researched online, but the only thing that came up in the search results were fake steroid websites, promising to "deliver 100% authentic steroids fast". This is bs. My guess is that you actually need to have friends in the bodybuilding community who have connections, other than that I'm stumped. Serious answers only, please
    There is a time and a place for everything, it's called college. And tren is no joke - do yourself a favor and abstain for at least 4-5 years. No reason to stress on your confusion - just be happy you're not as confused as the poster quoted below.

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    And I have bought steroids from several sites I simply found off google. Not just me, but thousands and thousands have as well of the sites. It's not that hard to find.
    almostgone likes this.

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    There is a time and a place for everything, it's called college. And tren is no joke - do yourself a favor and abstain for at least 4-5 years. No reason to stress on your confusion - just be happy you're not as confused as the poster quoted below.
    And I'm confused because...?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    And I'm confused because...?
    If you consider your long term solution to acquiring drugs online is through Google, this is why you are confused (and a liability).

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    once you learn the basic on steroid and each one and cycles and exp from others you will see tren should actually be one of the last steroids you try and never solo..

welcome to the forum and im glad you are waiting. id wait till 25.
    956Vette likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Umm find a drug dealer...

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Think about all that time you spent researching how to acquire these things that you could have spent researching more about diet and training. After all, aren't you just wasting your time researching something that you said yourself are going to hold off on for another 6-8 years?

Unless, of course, you have no intention of waiting at all. . .hmmm.

Thread Information