Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: My first cycle please help

SteroidsRGood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    One of my gf is a hard gainer. She can no longer trains for full marathon bc she can't keep the weight on. I would rather enjoy that problem vs being an easy gainer which is my destiny.

Both are undesirable. Understood.

OP is looking for the pill the shot but likely isn't eating enough for his metabolism. I get it. He's frustrated. He's not satisfied. Maybe he'll figure it out someday.
    haha that is the problem here you think im looking to steroids as "the pill, the shot" which im not, again you are coming off as very disrespectful and offensive to even claim that, . You dont know me to claim that, and for you to say that so blatantly is nothing but disrespectful, unless you are joking, but i cant really tell........... nobody is frustrated and obviously im not eating enough calories, which is why im not gaining the weight,..... I mean it isnt rocket science, calories is what makes you gain weight, whether its good or bad calories, eating more than you burn, . doesnt take a genius to figure that out................... many people use steroids for that reason alone.

Im obviously burning more calories than i consume, again that is not what i am trying to discuss here, that is blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    One of my gf is a hard gainer. She can no longer trains for full marathon bc she can't keep the weight on. I would rather enjoy that problem vs being an easy gainer which is my destiny.

Both are undesirable. Understood.

OP is looking for the pill the shot but likely isn't eating enough for his metabolism. I get it. He's frustrated. He's not satisfied. Maybe he'll figure it out someday.
    can you post a pic of yourself, no disrespect intended by asking you this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey buddy.

I have 2 things I'd like you to know.

First, using anything other than test at this point is a waste of money for increased side effects.

Given you starting stats, you are going to put on 20-30 pounds whether you use just test or test deca and dbol .

Second, if you don't know how to tailor your diet to changing stats then you will lose everything 2-3 months after PCT.

This is the most difficult thing about cycling and takes several years to master without a coach.
    SteroidsRGood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey buddy.

I have 2 things I'd like you to know.

First, using anything other than test at this point is a waste of money for increased side effects.

Given you starting stats, you are going to put on 20-30 pounds whether you use just test or test deca and dbol .

Second, if you don't know how to tailor your diet to changing stats then you will lose everything 2-3 months after PCT.

This is the most difficult thing about cycling and takes several years to master without a coach.
    Wow i have to say this was really informative and i really do appreciate this response...... can you explain to me why it would be a waste of money? I should mention my goal here is to eat more, My diet is good, but i just need to increase my calories with what my diet already consists of. So basically eat more than I burn..... I believe steroids will give me a edge on this.................

So yeah im assuming all 3 would help me put on weight easier than just using one(lets say test e)........ I wanted to use the dbol for fast noticeable gains just to keep me motivated, and use the test e for long term gains, and the deca durabolin for added long term gains in a slow and steady manner........

tell me if my idea here is wrong, im assuming if i were to just use test enthanate then i wouldnt wreak the same results

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidsRGood
    can you post a pic of yourself, no disrespect intended by asking you this.
    I don't post pics anymore. Occasionally I change my avi for a few hours. Too much bs plus pics leave an Internet finger print for years. My stats are 5'4" without heels (which I love) and I am currently sitting at 140 prob 23% BF which is higher then I like. I've been tweaking my training to incorporate more weights...I was a cardio bunny for too long....until FINALLY realized can only change body by lifting.

I lost close to 50 lbs after changed diet and have mostly kept it off but it's a struggle. I can't eat anything fun or it's like I wasted the day training.

Your struggle to gain is real. I would suggest u increase protein. Also consider training differently. Check out Marcus thread in the lounge. I thinks it's called the hit dungeon. Read from beginning. Its got a lot of information for ppl who want to get on some size. I post there now but I am always cutting or recomp.

Best of luck to you!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find some of your responses disrespectful of some of the experienced people that have helped many many people. I know that they are not giving you the responses that you are looking for, but they know what they are talking about. Everyone that comes on here thinks that they are so different than everyone else.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, i will give you my advice. Assuming that you are over 25, i do not recommend that you cycle. If you cycle you will gain weight and then you will lose most, if not all of your gains. Money thrown down the drain.
    Girly gym rat was right on point. You need to have your diet in check to get the most out of your cycle and keeps some of the gains. You would be surprised of the results you can get by diet. Your macros are extremely important and you change them up based on what you are lookng for.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I find some of your responses disrespectful of some of the experienced people that have helped many many people. I know that they are not giving you the responses that you are looking for, but they know what they are talking about. Everyone that comes on here thinks that they are so different than everyone else.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, i will give you my advice. Assuming that you are over 25, i do not recommend that you cycle. If you cycle you will gain weight and then you will lose most, if not all of your gains. Money thrown down the drain.
    Girly gym rat was right on point. You need to have your diet in check to get the most out of your cycle and keeps some of the gains. You would be surprised of the results you can get by diet. Your macros are extremely important and you change them up based on what you are lookng for.
    that is fine if you find my responses disrespectful, that is your opinion and I apologize if they offended you, but i stand by everything i said and take nothing back...... if you do not like or appreciate what i said then you do not need to give me advice, plain and simple. that is what it seems like it's going to be anyways(that you wont give me any constructive advice about my cycle), so we should probably just end this convo.

Again I will be cycling and my diet is fine, the only issue is I need to eat more..... at the end of the day thats where gains truly come from. steroids may or may not help out with this, but I am hoping it will.

Quote Originally Posted by SteroidsRGood View Post
    Wow i have to say this was really informative and i really do appreciate this response...... can you explain to me why it would be a waste of money? I should mention my goal here is to eat more, My diet is good, but i just need to increase my calories with what my diet already consists of. So basically eat more than I burn..... I believe steroids will give me a edge on this.................

So yeah im assuming all 3 would help me put on weight easier than just using one(lets say test e)........ I wanted to use the dbol for fast noticeable gains just to keep me motivated, and use the test e for long term gains, and the deca durabolin for added long term gains in a slow and steady manner........

tell me if my idea here is wrong, im assuming if i were to just use test enthanate then i wouldnt wreak the same results
    It's going to be a waste of money because adding those two other compounds with ancillaries is going to be around $300 more.

To be honest you don't know what it takes to feed yourself on cycle, neither did I for my first blast.

Arguable there are a few compounds, but most AAS don't help you eat.

Sure eating your maintenance now is fine, but it becomes very difficult after you put on 15+ pounds in a few short weeks.

You're going to have to stuff your face until you want to puke and maybe even wake up in the middle of the night to eat so your macros can be met.

Cooking all this food and eating it is really difficult if you don't have a few years of experience.

Given your stats you don't need dbol for quick gains because when you're under weight for your frame.

When under weight or out of shape people cycle they put on weight quickly, you should be up 10 pounds by week 4.

IMO you should hold off on cycling and learn how to eat in order to grow and maintain mass.

If you get your diet spot on you can easily get to 180lb.

It's best we don''t go any further than this, it will probably just lead to a negative convo. So I would appreciate it if we just ended it here.

Thank you for your response, I genuinely feel like you are trying to help me, and you are, so i appreciate your responses over some of the others. your responses have been nothing but helpful thus far, but I dont believe its that simple............. many people whether it be with aids or cancer have had problems with weight gain because of their disease and steroids have helped them.............. Now i have had issues in the past(nut currently) that messed my appetite up tremendously, I would say im fine now, but I believe the ruined appetite thing kinda sticks with me, I believe steroids will help give me a boost with this, and if it doesnt i feel no regrets.

It's going to be a waste of money because adding those two other compounds with ancillaries is going to be around $300 more.

To be honest you don't know what it takes to feed yourself on cycle, neither did I for my first blast.

Arguable there are a few compounds, but most AAS don't help you eat.

Sure eating your maintenance now is fine, but it becomes very difficult after you put on 15+ pounds in a few short weeks.

You're going to have to stuff your face until you want to puke and maybe even wake up in the middle of the night to eat so your macros can be met.

Cooking all this food and eating it is really difficult if you don't have a few years of experience.

Given your stats you don't need dbol for quick gains because when you're under weight for your frame.

When under weight or out of shape people cycle they put on weight quickly, you should be up 10 pounds by week 4.

IMO you should hold off on cycling and learn how to eat in order to grow and maintain mass.

OK I believe I made my decision I will be for sure 100% taking Testerone Enthanate and Either Dbol or Deca . out of the two which do you believe will help me more with weight gain/appetite the deca or dbol?

Thank you for your response, I genuinely feel like you are trying to help me, and you are, so i appreciate your responses over some of the others. your responses have been nothing but helpful thus far, but I dont believe its that simple............. many people whether it be with aids or cancer have had problems with weight gain because of their disease and steroids have helped them.............. Now i have had issues in the past(nut currently) that messed my appetite up tremendously, I would say im fine now, but I believe the ruined appetite thing kinda sticks with me, I believe steroids will help give me a boost with this, and if it doesnt i feel no regrets.
    Test dbol or deca will not make you eat, but even if they did what happens when you come off cycle?

You say no regrets now, but if you have low energy and can't get erect post cycle you will likely have a few regrets.

I hope everything works out for the best.

Good luck with your cycle OP.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    sorry if u r getting advice u don't want ti hear but that's why I love this forum.

I hope you stick around and start a log in member results cycle experience.

Test dbol or deca will not make you eat, but even if they did what happens when you come off cycle?

You say no regrets now, but if you have low energy and can't get erect post cycle you will likely have a few regrets.

I hope everything works out for the best.

Good luck with your cycle OP.
    I will still have no regrets, honestly. My own decision and everything happens for a reason. I could literally get in the car drive to the store and die in a car crash, there is a risk to everything we do, and there is no point in being afraid is how i look at things, sure know the consequences, but thats all i could do and thank you
    Last edited by SteroidsRGood; 05-30-2016 at 12:34 PM.

YellowFever is offline New Member
    I will still have no regrets, honestly. My own decision and everything happens for a reason. I could literally get in the car drive to the store and die in a car crash, there is a risk to everything we do, and there is no point in being afraid is how i look at things, sure know the consequences, but thats all i could do and thank you
    no but if you know that a certain intersection has a car crash everyday you can avoid it and potentially save years on your life...thats called wisdom..

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member

if you post a pic then i will, im new here right, so to get me comfortable if i saw what others looked like first then i can post as well, not just you in general but anybody.
    Oh trust me GGR has pics around here somewhere.

Expecially in the heels lol
    Last edited by FONZY007; 05-30-2016 at 06:04 PM.

OK I believe I made my decision I will be for sure 100% taking Testerone Enthanate and Either Dbol or Deca. out of the two which do you believe will help me more with weight gain/appetite the deca or dbol?
    Idk man, I feel your just wasting your money. I have a friend that puts on good size while on AAS. But loses it all cuz he doesn't eat for the mass he gained..

I still stand by test only. Dbol gives me terrible lower back pumps. Deca has never gave me personally deca Dick but NPP has.

I've had numerous surgeries and sometimes think it might been related from using AAS to soon along with me now being on trt now. Both knees twice and both shoulders due to heavy weight, was benching 455 lbs. For reps at one point.

good luck and I hope you log your cycle and your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Idk man, I feel your just wasting your money. I have a friend that puts on good size while on AAS. But loses it all cuz he doesn't eat for the mass he gained..

I still stand by test only. Dbol gives me terrible lower back pumps. Deca has never gave me personally deca Dick but NPP has.

I've had numerous surgeries and sometimes think it might been related from using AAS to soon along with me now being on trt now. Both knees twice and both shoulders due to heavy weight, was benching 455 lbs. For reps at one point.

good luck and I hope you log your cycle and your progress.
    ok i will take your advice you have been giving me real good advice and i really appreciate it. you are definitely helping me out a lot and i truly appreciate your responses......................... im always hearing about an hgc though, when doing pct , is there a need for that?

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    no but if you know that a certain intersection has a car crash everyday you can avoid it and potentially save years on your life...thats called wisdom..
    yes that is why i am here to ask knowledgeable people on how to properly do my first cycle that i will def be doing......... if someone asks for tips on driving are you not going to give them tips just because you dont think they should be driving, just give them tips, cus they will be driving regardless, thats how people learn. not saying this towards you but in general
    Last edited by SteroidsRGood; 05-31-2016 at 04:11 AM.

ok i will take your advice you have been giving me real good advice and i really appreciate it. you are definitely helping me out a lot and i truly appreciate your responses......................... im always hearing about an hgc though, when doing pct , is there a need for that?
    HCG is on cycle 250iu 2x week

Charger is correct

is this absolutely necessary though? and how much arimidex should i be taking eod

and how long do i use it for, into my cycle, do i stop when i get to the two week break before pct, or do i continue using it all the way until pct?

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Again I will be cycling and my diet is fine, the only issue is I need to eat more..... at the end of the day thats where gains truly come from. steroids may or may not help out with this, but I am hoping it will.

So why not simply eat more for a couple more years and make some sustainable gains? Particularly since you recognize that this is where the problem lies. In the meantime, stick around here and self-educate more. Then when the time comes you'll no doubt be much more successful.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    So why not simply eat more for a couple more years and make some sustainable gains? Particularly since you recognize that this is where the problem lies. In the meantime, stick around here and self-educate more. Then when the time comes you'll no doubt be much more successful.
    saying eat more for someone with a normal regular and good appetite is easy to say, but when you are in a position of someone with a horrible appetite(aids, ibd, cancer etc, patients , then you will realize how eating in itself becomes a battle,

and how long do i use it for, into my cycle, do i stop when i get to the two week break before pct, or do i continue using it all the way until pct?
    Use it right up to a couple of days before PCT

Proximal is offline Banned
    saying eat more for someone with a normal regular and good appetite is easy to say, but when you are in a position of someone with a horrible appetite(aids, ibd, cancer etc, patients , then you will realize how eating in itself becomes a battle,
    SRG, you are sticking to your opinions, which can be a good thing - but you've had 4 of our most knowledgeable members (as far as I know) try to assist you.

I am really not sure what this above statement has to do with your situation, unless of course you are suffering from one of those diseases, in which case, I am very sorry.

I'm going to return to my original stance earlier and just sum up. Looking at your age (which I'm still not exactly clear on), the fact that you've been working out a short time now & here are the two main things for me - you are making gains & haven't plateaued and all of this with an admittedly lacking diet necessary for optimal muscle gains - it's too soon imo.

Personally, when I started injecting, I knew I had tried everything and that steroids were my last resort - in fact I felt I deserved them based on the decades of effort I put in, but that's just me. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-01-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information