Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Alta

Thread: Anavar & My Anxiety

GreekBishop is offline New Member

Anavar & My Anxiety

Hey guys.. I am in a bit of a dilemma..
    So a year ago I was on a Var. cycle, 80mg EA. Did it for 4 weeks, massive gains. Anyways, near the end of my first month, I got very bad food poisoning, and had other life issues going on. So within another month, I lost 30 pounds.. Mind you, I kept off of the cycle. It was near summer, so I went on vacation for a month, came back and wanted to try the cycle again because its been about 4 months since the incident at the time. I did 80mg EA for 5 days... By the fifth day I was having massive stomach aches, unable to eat, shakey, sweaty etc...

I noticed back then in time, every time I would pop a pill, RIGHT away I would feel anxious and my anxiety would pick up and make my heart race. So I stopped.

Now.. Just over a YEAR later, I want to pick it back up again.. Actually, this morning I started. So I'm deciding I start slow, and do 60mg E.A, and space it out 3 times a day. 20-20-20. Right after taking my first pill, I already felt my heart racing just a bit, and my stomach eventually kicked in as well, but just a tad. When I do things to get my mind off it im fine, but as im even typing this, I feel my stomach a bit... These pains are the same pains I got when I was sick, but on a lower level... So honestly, I'm stumbled.

I made a post about a year ago as well on this site with my symptoms and my background and everything, I wish I could find it... Its been tough this last year, I managed to catch up with myself at 30 pounds lighter, naturally but I don't have that extra drive I had.

Before: Age:19
    Weight: 205
    Height: 5'10
    Bench: 335
    Shoulder Press: 250
    Squat: 455 (Yes, full squats.)

Now: Age:20
    Weight: 180
    Height:5'10
    Bench: 315
    Shoulder: 215
    Squat: 375

Anyways, I'd like some tips... (P.S. Its the same VAR. bottle, I have 2... I was thinking of opening the other jar up to see if the other isn't any good, but my source is Excellent.)

I may have missed some crucial points, so please ask and I shall answer any missing answers. Thank you.

EDIT: Here is the original post from about a year ago.. forums.steroid .com/anabolic -steroids -questions-answers/575303-anavar -causing-sickness.html

EDIT: I am going to update everyday, starting today for 7 days on how I feel with the cycle of 60 E.A. spread out 3 times a day. I will have my answer in the upcoming days!
    Last edited by GreekBishop; 05-30-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only thing I can think of is that maybe a filler in the cap is whats setting your stomach off. The anxiety could easily just be in your head.

One think you'll need to realize is that this will essentially be your third cycle now since you say you also took it once for a 5 day span so this will be your 3rd time being shut down. That is a lot of cycles to do by the age of 20. I feel kids nowadays think that anavar is safer and although it is less liver toxic, you are still shutting your body down and shutting your body down is going to lead to long term lasting side effects and trust me on that because I have multiple. You need to do more homework and realize what you are getting yourself into because I know for a fact that you have no idea what you're getting yourself into if you're about to run another anavar cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that maybe a filler in the cap is whats setting your stomach off. The anxiety could easily just be in your head.

One think you'll need to realize is that this will essentially be your third cycle now since you say you also took it once for a 5 day span so this will be your 3rd time being shut down. That is a lot of cycles to do by the age of 20. I feel kids nowadays think that anavar is safer and although it is less liver toxic, you are still shutting your body down and shutting your body down is going to lead to long term lasting side effects and trust me on that because I have multiple. You need to do more homework and realize what you are getting yourself into because I know for a fact that you have no idea what you're getting yourself into if you're about to run another anavar cycle.
    You may be right, and I understand what I am putting myself through, I do not take anything for granted.. When you say filler in the cap, what do you mean by that? The bacteria on the inside of the bottle? And my anxiety issue really started AFTER I got sick.

My very first cycle was just about 4 weeks long before I got sick... When I first started, I had no side effects at all.. Im starting to think that whatever was in my body the day of, my body is refusing ... Like milk, because now I can't really drink it anymore..

Anywhooo, I still need more answers... I might do this for 7 days, I mean if I make it to 7, and see from there... For now, Im really seeking advice.

I honestly find it ridiculous that you want to try anavar again after having bad side effects from it both times you've run it. Not only that, you want to run the same exact lab.

The pills you take are not pure anavar so the rest of the pill would be some sort of filler used to make the pills big enough to actually make into a pill. The filler can range from flour to creatine... It can pretty much be anything in that pill alongside the anavar.

I honestly find it ridiculous that you want to try anavar again after having bad side effects from it both times you've run it. Not only that, you want to run the same exact lab.

The pills you take are not pure anavar so the rest of the pill would be some sort of filler used to make the pills big enough to actually make into a pill. The filler can range from flour to creatine... It can pretty much be anything in that pill alongside the anavar.
    I just said my VERY first cycle was FINE. I got sick and now I find it hard to cope with. Also, I find it hard to believe that its also fillers since the source is being bought from Bodybuilders/Powerlifters that I know as well.
    Im finding it completely anxiety based, so although you have some valid points, I'd have to disagree with your filler part. Thanks though.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekBishop View Post
    I just said my VERY first cycle was FINE. I got sick and now I find it hard to cope with. Also, I find it hard to believe that its also fillers since the source is being bought from Bodybuilders/Powerlifters that I know as well.
    Im finding it completely anxiety based, so although you have some valid points, I'd have to disagree with your filler part. Thanks though.
    OP just about any pill or medication contains fillers.

They serve many purposes.

Do a search for excipient .

You might find these threads interesting.

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Last edited by numbere; 05-30-2016 at 12:38 PM.
    Livinlean likes this.

This is your third time on it bud and you're having a bad reaction on day one. Clearly there is something wrong. Go see a dr before you do your body more harm.

This is your third time on it bud and you're having a bad reaction on day one. Clearly there is something wrong. Go see a dr before you do your body more harm.
    Got bloodtests right after that 5 day cycle, came out really good. I actually fainted after words and threw up, which NEVER happens.... Its anxiety, and its taking over..

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekBishop View Post
    Got bloodtests right after that 5 day cycle, came out really good. I actually fainted after words and threw up, which NEVER happens.... Its anxiety, and its taking over..
    drop the var and get on Xanax if ur having anxiety issues... Anxiety can be extremely overwhelming so I feel for u... I suffer from it and I think it really helped me understand what was going on and how to control it. I still have a script and I keep it filled but I rarely use it... I've developed copping skills instead! But it's taken some time and the meds really helped out, GL

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    drop the var and get on Xanax if ur having anxiety issues... Anxiety can be extremely overwhelming so I feel for u... I suffer from it and I think it really helped me understand what was going on and how to control it. I still have a script and I keep it filled but I rarely use it... I've developed copping skills instead! But it's taken some time and the meds really helped out, GL
    I used to take anxiety pills, I hopped off for a year now because they would make me sleepy and unmotivated. Thanks for the input though..

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    OP just about any pill or medication contains fillers.

They serve many purposes.

Do a search for excipient .

You might find these threads interesting.

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Cool. thanks... Except none of these really have the issue Im having..

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Anxiety is a MF-er. My wife gets it BAD, to the point she's been hospitalized.

If pills are causing it I suggest you drop the pills. Having years taken off your life is not an acceptable price to pay to look good. If your anxiety is ramping up try yoga or meditation and avoid all drugs and alcohol. Don't F around with it. SO not worth it.
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Anxiety is a MF-er. My wife gets it BAD, to the point she's been hospitalized.

If pills are causing it I suggest you drop the pills. Having years taken off your life is not an acceptable price to pay to look good. If your anxiety is ramping up try yoga or meditation and avoid all drugs and alcohol. Don't F around with it. SO not worth it.
    Appreciate it! I've been dealing with anxiety my whole life. The fact that I get a sensation RIGHT when I take the pill can not be the pill itself. My mind literally runs around once the pill goes down, and I don't know why it overwhelms me so much! It's so frustrating!

I know my limit, and I would know when to stop, but I still do not have the input I'm searching for..

Thanks for the threads, but I don't seem
    to see there is any similarities to my issue..

Thread Information