masterskeletor is offline New Member

Puffy Nipple problem. Possible reversal?

Hey guys, I know I'm new to this but I have to get straight to the point. I have these puffy nipples and they are absolutely bothering me to no end. I don't think it is full blown gyno because there is no lump, no discharge, and it doesn't hurt when i touch it. I've never used steroids in my life, but I have used test boosters in the past and I think that's what may have caused it. My left nipple is noticably worse, and yes I do have fatty deposits which make it look quiet bad as well. I was just looking for some advice on what I could do to reverse this as I'm hoping to avoid surgery. I have a good idea in my head of what to use but I want to see the suggestions in this post first.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masterskeletor View Post
    Hey guys, I know I'm new to this but I have to get straight to the point. I have these puffy nipples and they are absolutely bothering me to no end. I don't think it is full blown gyno because there is no lump, no discharge, and it doesn't hurt when i touch it. I've never used steroids in my life, but I have used test boosters in the past and I think that's what may have caused it. My left nipple is noticably worse, and yes I do have fatty deposits which make it look quiet bad as well. I was just looking for some advice on what I could do to reverse this as I'm hoping to avoid surgery. I have a good idea in my head of what to use but I want to see the suggestions in this post first.

I would get some blood work done to see whats causing your gyno,,and then treat it from there.

Thanks, I am actually scheduled for that tomorrow. I'm trying to see an endocrinologist after that. Thanks for the reply.

Doyouevenbruh is offline New Member
    IME..B6 will treat puffy nips.

As in Vitamin B6, right?

Sorry, yes. Vitamin B6.

mietek is offline Member
    it is always a good idea to have anastrozole it will reduce the level of estrogen, nolavdex is good too but it does not reduce level of estrogen only blocks the receptors

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyouevenbruh View Post
    IME..B6 will treat puffy nips.
    Ive heard this but never tried it. Whats the dosages/protocol?

Personally I take 1 per day (197mg pyridoxine hydrochloride) Ed. I use blackmores. Their websites state 200-250 is an effective dose for breast tenderness. I would suggest the usual tamoxifen , but the man doesn't run any cycles. So without bw I would be hesitant to start messing with your estranged levels. I think B6 for now would be fine. But it is just my opinion drawn from experience. A doctor and a ultrasound will tell you if you have breast tissue or fat tissue.

Sorry for the spelling. On my phone.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've tried the B6 route before, years ago. It has never done much for me. I can't remember the dosage now but I know I was well about 200mg. Just a personal experience, but it was a waste for me.

I rarely struggle with estrogen related sides with the exception of water retention. But when I am anywhere near a gram of test, I get some tenderness. The only real solution for me is arimidex for prevention at .25mg per day. Letro to knock it out if I haven't caught it in time (but crashes my estrogen)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try letro and toremifene.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I've tried the B6 route before, years ago. It has never done much for me. I can't remember the dosage now but I know I was well about 200mg. Just a personal experience, but it was a waste for me.

I rarely struggle with estrogen related sides with the exception of water retention. But when I am anywhere near a gram of test, I get some tenderness. The only real solution for me is arimidex for prevention at .25mg per day. Letro to knock it out if I haven't caught it in time (but crashes my estrogen)
    THAT high pyridoxine is actually toxic to one's nervous system (long term).

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    try DIM 200mg morning and evening, it might help balance your estro levels naturally
    before you go the crashing route, do you have puffy nipples all the time, or after a good
    pump?

Thread Information