BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Strictly as a means to keep you from going catabolic, do you suggest winny or fina?

The strength gains from fina would be nice (not to mention the tales of actual weight gain) and I would also enjoy the winny hardness, however, taken simply as a means to stave off catabolism during a six week stripping phase (eq and enan will be run in full force during the first three, clearing the final three), which is the more sensible choice? I'm aware of winny's great reputation in this regard, but fina seems to be making a run at that title with a lot of our members. Additionally, I'm contemplating the use of T3 during this time period as well. Thanks for the input, and yes I've searched and studied the pros and cons of each in this regard, but am interested in the membership's comments when the two are put side-by-side specifically for this purpose. Thanks

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Wish I could tell you more, but I just started my fina/prop a little over a week ago. I notice that my muscles are much harder, under the flab of course. When I did a winny only cycle, first one with no research so no flaming, I had fantastic strength gains, but I lost most of them because I failed to do post cycle recovery. I think that you would be okay with either, but maybe you want to consider your recovery period and how hard fina supposedly shuts you down.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I have ran them both and I can tell you I would choose winny over the fina. I guess I am not a real big fina fan I like the winny hardness and vascularity. The strength gains are great and the work out pumps are incredible!! If it wasnt for how hard winny has been on the thinning of my hair I would run it at the end of my next cycle but I think I would choose var over fina and winny.
    Last edited by abstrack; 07-01-2003 at 10:33 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive never used eather, but ive read alot about both, and I would recomend the winny. It has less sides, you can take it orally if you wanted to, and ive seen awsome results from it, in the members pictures furum.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I don't think your question is fair. If all you want is to fight catabolism then just switch to prop. But if you are asking which one will make the most dramatic change in your body then I would have to lean towards fina. You already know the negatives but I must admit that nothing makes me look better quicker then fina. I think either will work well for what you need though. I am about to start masteron and will let you know on that one.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would pick var myself. Less sides and easy to use. Along the same lines I would pick winny of your 2. Why shoot ed if your just trying to prevent catabolism. Plus fina sides are harsher.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    This is all good to hear, as, if I'm honest with myself, I don't know that I'm quite ready for fina yet. Thanks for the input/feedback thus far.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    bewtween the two as anti-catabolic?

simple, tren is as it has a high suppresion for cortisone for one and its high androgenic

i find trens side effects to be..hm...non existant. there are way too many people continuing the myth that fina is very harsh and not a newbie drug.

i rank winstrol much higher in sides

1: too $$$ for results
    2: hairline
    3: prostate
    4: joints
    5. liver

Thread Information