Maxima is offline Junior Member

If taking relativley low Win/Deca stack, do you need HCG or Clomid?

If I were to take Deca (200mgs a week) for 5 weeks, add in Winstrol (200mgs a week) 5 weeks in around the tail end of the Deca so that it looked like this,

Week

1 - 200mg Deca
    2 - 200mg Deca
    3 - 200mg Deca
    4 - 200mg Deca - 200 mg Winstrol
    5 - 200mg Deca - 200 mg Winstrol
    6 - 200 mg Winstrol
    7 - 200 mg Winstrol
    8 - 200 mg Winstrol

Do you think I would need to take some HCG or Nolvadex or Clomid or Clenbuterol for two weeks afterwards to kick back on my natural levels of test? Would I have to worry about high circulating levels of cortisol?

I have my diet down perfect for baseline now, I will be adding in more protein for the cycle for nitrogen retention (Deca), as well as 10% bump in carbs during the Deca phase. When coming off I will keep the protein the same and drop the carbs back to original levels.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would get clomid,novaldex and last but not least. get some test...

Narcissist is offline New Member
    I'd run the deca longer, more like 10weeks

No need for HCG . Have your nolva on hand just in case. IMO clomid should be taken after any cycle no matter what the doses. Clen wouldn't hurt.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima

Do you think I would need to take some HCG or Nolvadex or Clomid or Clenbuterol for two weeks afterwards to kick back on my natural levels of test? Would I have to worry about high circulating levels of cortisol?
    You will be shut down all the same so yes you will need clomid post cycle.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    It looks like I will be getting 20ml of Deca @ 300mg per cc; and 20 ml of Winstrol @ 50mg per cc.

What would you reccomend as a cycle. I am looking to gain a little mass but at my current low bodyfat want to get harder. The Deca is mostly to add to the androgenic effect that Winstrol will be missing, and the fact that it is pretty good about retaining gains. I will stop the Deca short and finish with Winstrol since the Deca will stay in my system longer anyways. My diet like I said will be perfect. I also want to keep most of my gains, I will be ending my cycle with clomid and ephedrine.

I am pretty sure that I will keep most of the Deca until later, my question is how much should I take and when to add the Winstrol? Should I do it like I have written out above and just bump it up to 300mg for 5 weeks or go longer? Remember I don't want a lot of water retention and am using Deca really as just a supplement to Winstrol to keep me from losing mass and gain a little size.

Also what are your thoughts on when to get back on it with a similar stack? How long should I wait?

All help is appreciated.

Thread Information