BeastMode04 is offline New Member

Help With my 2nd Cycle (Test P and Anavar) - Thanks!

Hello Fella’s

I would love some advise from you guys please!

I’m starting my 2nd ever cycle, I did my first one less then a year ago (just Test E). I want to now cut and I finally got my gear from my guy but it arrived much later than expected and I have a little more then 10 weeks till I leave for my backpacking trip which I’ll be gone for at least 6 months. I’ll give you my stats first:

5’11
    180 lb’s
    lifting seriously for 5 or so years
    bf% is prob between 14-17% I haven’t checked it since I ended my first cycle but I had cut some since then so it could be lower

I wanted to do a 8 week Anavar and 10 week Test P cycle but I don’t have enough time beacuse of the PCT so I was thinking I could either do 6 or 8 week cycle but if its an 8 week cycle I’ll only have a little over 2 weeks for PCT then I leave.

Gear I have is 3 bottles of test P 10/100mg each and 4 packs of Anavar tablets each pack has 10 50mg tablets

Cycle I was thinking:

Test P- 150-200 EOD week 1-8
    Anavar- 50mg ED Week 3-8
    A-dex 1mg EOD Week 3-8

PCT: 2 weeks Nolva 40/40 & Clomid 100/100

I’ll also have a bunch of fish oil and a liver support that’ll be adding

Questions:

Do you think it’s a better idea to just keep everything the same but drop thee Test P to 6 weeks so it’s the same as Anavar so I have enough time for PCT?

How many Cals should I intake since I’m on gear and what should my Marcos be? When I was bulking I was at 40/30/20 marcos on training days. Also I’m hoping to start MMA again while I’m on cycle and still lifting

*I thank you in advance for all your help!!!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode04 View Post
    Hello Fella’s

I would love some advise from you guys please!

I’m starting my 2nd ever cycle, I did my first one less then a year ago (just Test E). I want to now cut and I finally got my gear from my guy but it arrived much later than expected and I have a little more then 10 weeks till I leave for my backpacking trip which I’ll be gone for at least 6 months. I’ll give you my stats first:

5’11
    180 lb’s
    lifting seriously for 5 or so years
    bf% is prob between 14-17% I haven’t checked it since I ended my first cycle but I had cut some since then so it could be lower

I wanted to do a 8 week Anavar and 10 week Test P cycle but I don’t have enough time beacuse of the PCT so I was thinking I could either do 6 or 8 week cycle but if its an 8 week cycle I’ll only have a little over 2 weeks for PCT then I leave.

Gear I have is 3 bottles of test P 10/100mg each and 4 packs of Anavar tablets each pack has 10 50mg tablets

Cycle I was thinking:

Test P- 150-200 EOD week 1-8
    Anavar- 50mg ED Week 3-8
    A-dex 1mg EOD Week 3-8

PCT: 2 weeks Nolva 40/40 & Clomid 100/100

I’ll also have a bunch of fish oil and a liver support that’ll be adding

Questions:

Do you think it’s a better idea to just keep everything the same but drop thee Test P to 6 weeks so it’s the same as Anavar so I have enough time for PCT?

How many Cals should I intake since I’m on gear and what should my Marcos be? When I was bulking I was at 40/30/20 marcos on training days. Also I’m hoping to start MMA again while I’m on cycle and still lifting

*I thank you in advance for all your help!!!
    Not the answer you want, but leave the cycle for when u r back.

You do not have enough time to pull this off correctly especially since only 2nd cycle.

Don't do the cycle.
    You will be risking your health to make gainz that you will definitely lose on your 6 month backpacking trip.

Thread Information