Vikingx is offline New Member

Advice just did a cycle as a 17 old (18 now)

Hello just reading the title you probaly think that i am a stupid teenager well you are right i was

Long story short before i was involved alot in gangs and stuff but after getting convicted for some crimes i started to realise this isnt were i want to be in 10 years

One of the dumb thing i did was running a cycle . Ever sinced a changed from boxing to gym i started to attract girls and got the respect for guys this has to do that i am a little bit above 6 foot 8 inch tall and look Look like a blonde hitler prototype in the face (no nazi haha )

So get to the point i runned a 250 test e 12 week cycle . It as gone a month is last inject and i have been on nolva on 2 weeks. Post cycle i have feeling great of course i lost some weight but my balls has return to the big normal size also i am extremally horny boner walking around hot girls can fuck like 3 times a day , although i know that the libdo inst a compelete indicator that i made it out okey

But do you guys think that i have recoverd okey during these 4 week since balls has return back and crazy sex drive . For any teens reading this trust me its not worth it . I really apperciate answers

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingx View Post
    Hello just reading the title you probaly think that i am a stupid teenager well you are right i was

Long story short before i was involved alot in gangs and stuff but after getting convicted for some crimes i started to realise this isnt were i want to be in 10 years

One of the dumb thing i did was running a cycle . Ever sinced a changed from boxing to gym i started to attract girls and got the respect for guys this has to do that i am a little bit above 6 foot 8 inch tall and look Look like a blonde hitler prototype in the face (no nazi haha )

So get to the point i runned a 250 test e 12 week cycle . It as gone a month is last inject and i have been on nolva on 2 weeks. Post cycle i have feeling great of course i lost some weight but my balls has return to the big normal size also i am extremally horny boner walking around hot girls can fuck like 3 times a day , although i know that the libdo inst a compelete indicator that i made it out okey

But do you guys think that i have recoverd okey during these 4 week since balls has return back and crazy sex drive . For any teens reading this trust me its not worth it . I really apperciate answers
    The only way to know you have recovered is based on blood result pre and post cycle. Please wait till you older I'm 230p- 22 years old. It's easy to grow without steroids .

Vikingx is offline New Member
    Thanks for the answer ! Does anybody know it it is possible to feel fine for like 5 years and then just crash from one cycle ?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    As Blemshow mentioned, you'll just have to get blood work done about 6 weeks after PCT to see if you fall within normal ranges. Since you didn't have pre-blood work done, there is no comparison that can be made, but at least you'll know if you're within range. I find it highly unlikely that you will crash several years afterwards as a result of one cycle, but perhaps this is a question for an endocrinologist or another member here who is more educated in this area than myself. Your testosterone levels will, undoubtedly, decline as you age, but I don't think they will 'crash', as you've put it, as a result from this cycle. Keep in mind that after every cycle you do, your natty test, more often than not, will never reach the point at which they were before you ran said cycle. In other words, your natural testosterone levels will decline bit by bit after each cycle you run.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the answer ! Does anybody know it it is possible to feel fine for like 5 years and then just crash from one cycle ?
    Now I used younger did a few cycles and I crashed at 25 years old. Been on trt since I was 26. I'm going to turn 35 in 2 months.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Listen Viking let me tell yoy something. Your a puppy. Your not a full grown man. You have high test levels plus you have high natural HGH.

For you to take steroids is a waste because you would do good without them...sure maybe not AS good but very very good. You can seriously ness your body up at your age.

AAS arent for kids and its not like we are telling you because its an adult thing its like...no this stuff is literally only safe to take as a full grown adult. You can have serious health issues.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    No that should never happen.

And if you balls and sexdrive is ok 4-5 weeks after, everything should be ok.

Only thing is, as a young testobomb like yourself your test pre cycle was perhaps 1200 ng/dl. Now its maybe just 800 or like a 25 year old. You would stil feel horny ass hell but maybe not like the crazy beast you were. Just thinking loud without research facts:-)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, it is possible, you will find several cases of young ppl that ran into problems years after their cycles

Somes cases can be found here: ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Disrupting the hormones when they try to reach equilibrium can lead to hypogonadism, doesnt happen to everyone but it can happen.

Testes look and sex drive can be indicators but dont tell the whole picture, even with bloodwork for young ppl is hard to predict end result.

Thread Information