lettieri22 is offline New Member

Question Please help newbie here

Hi guys and gals, my name is Rob L. I am 27 yrs old 184lbs and 5'3-5'4. I am a Pescaterian and im currently trying to loose weight and gain some more lean cut muscle. I was recently under a lot of stress and put on 65 pounds in a year. last year i was fit at around 125-135 with lean muscle. I gained wieght up to my current wieght 184 and havnt been to the gym since a week ago. Used to be able to dumbbell 30-40 pounmds and now i can barley do 20lbs 15 reps 5 sets. I am eating around 900-1200 cals per day 50% proiten 40% carbs and 10% fat. all veggies, fruit, and whole grians. no sugar or refined or processed foods. im looking to take a roid to help with the wieghtloss and get bigger leaner muscle mass. i also take arginine,glutimine,carnitine,lysine,valine,leucine ,7-keto-5htp-potassium,magnesium, chromium picolate,zinc,ALA CLA, yohimbe bark, ginseng.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lettieri22 View Post
    Hi guys and gals, my name is Rob L. I am 27 yrs old 184lbs and 5'3-5'4. I am a Pescaterian and im currently trying to loose weight and gain some more lean cut muscle. I was recently under a lot of stress and put on 65 pounds in a year. last year i was fit at around 125-135 with lean muscle. I gained wieght up to my current wieght 184 and havnt been to the gym since a week ago. Used to be able to dumbbell 30-40 pounmds and now i can barley do 20lbs 15 reps 5 sets. I am eating around 900-1200 cals per day 50% proiten 40% carbs and 10% fat. all veggies, fruit, and whole grians. no sugar or refined or processed foods. im looking to take a roid to help with the wieghtloss and get bigger leaner muscle mass. i also take arginine,glutimine,carnitine,lysine,valine,leucine ,7-keto-5htp-potassium,magnesium, chromium picolate,zinc,ALA CLA, yohimbe bark, ginseng.
    You need to lose the weight naturally with a proper cut. You don't need steroids to lose weight, also I highly suggest a high protein/fat low carb diet.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    You need to lose the weight naturally with a proper cut. You don't need steroids to lose weight, also I highly suggest a high protein/fat low carb diet.
    Agree. If you want to workout, great, but you'd probably do better from kitchen help before roid help.

... i also take arginine,glutimine,carnitine,lysine,valine,leucine ,7-keto-5htp-potassium,magnesium, chromium picolate,zinc,ALA CLA, yohimbe bark, ginseng.
    Maybe you should take a second look at all this and see if its... helpful.

i understand i dont NEED steroids to loose weight, you dont need steroids to build muscle either. however i want the effect steroids give you from doing both.

its very helpful, why are you questioning it?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    i understand i dont NEED steroids to loose weight, you dont need steroids to build muscle either. however i want the effect steroids give you from doing both.
    Hey buddy your understanding about the effects of steroids is inaccurate.

Generally speaking taking steroids won't make you lose weight.

A proper diet and training regimen will make you lose weight.

You need to eat right and work just as hard to lose weight when on steroids as when you're natural.

Trust me at this stage in your development cycling is not worth the increased health risks.

If you make a thread in the diet forum with your stats members will help get you on the right track with your diet and exercise.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, some people jump in to taking several things at once without taking a breath to make sure it's all doing what they want it to do. I'm glad it's helpful. ?

Here's my rule of thumb for starting your first cycle. 1) you need to be at least 25 (you got that covered) 2) You need to be training for a few years to strengthen your connecting tissues, 3) you need to have your body fat down below 15% (10% would be ideal), 4) you need to read/research and ask enough questions so you feel comfortable in coming up with your own cycle, 5) you have to understand the potential risks of taking AAS (loss of libido, loss of hair, acne, weak erection, etc), 6) after going through these steps, you're still rearing to go, then start looking for reliable source. Nothing is free in this world. AAS is amazing stuff but you're going to have to pay something for the benefits you'll receive from AAS. Each of us pay something different but we all pay something.

looking to take , HGH, WINN,TREN ,AND PROP 3month cycle any suggestions to that or warning

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    looking to take , HGH, WINN,TREN,AND PROP 3month cycle any suggestions to that or warning
    I suggest that you take out a good health insurance policy beforehand so you can get some medical help after you screw yourself up.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I suggest that you take out a good health insurance policy beforehand so you can get some medical help after you screw yourself up.
    This ^

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Numbere hit the nail on the head. Diet and diet alone will determine if the cycle is bulk or cut. All AAS can be used for either. Some AAS is better for one or the other but can be used for either.

miken68 is offline New Member

Need to do your research bud

looking to take , HGH, WINN,TREN,AND PROP 3month cycle any suggestions to that or warning
    It is very unlikely that anyone is going to convince you that diet and exercise alone will help you reach your goals, so please do a little research. I recommend Austinite's My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle thread FTW. It is at the top of the Q&A thread section where you should live for the next few months.

Also, find a well reviewed source and check the cost of all that. You'd be surprised how much the above mention gear will cost you.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ok. I agree with most here. Steroids are not for owerweigth people trying to loose fat. But they could be used for cutting, but cutting from 15% fat or less. Why?...Because when you have too much fat your blood is most likely not healthy and adding riskfactors could end up bad. Look to Kimbo, he used steroids but also partydrugs. If you gonna use steroids , you must avoid all other riskfactors. And last, when your fat, xtra test will be min effective and just dangerous, cause that fat converts your extra testo to estrogen. Extremely unhealthy.

So what could you do? Well, if you not listen and dont have the desire enough too to it properly with cardio and diett, you could study sarms and ppar agonists. Cardarine, ostarine etc, but with sarms you would need atleast a trt-dose and most likely an ai. It could help you get leaner without loosing muscles. Sides would be lowered hdl from ostarine, most likely to the 20s. And if your hdl already is low due to your fatlevel, it could be dangerous. But you said you eat clean, so maybe it would be ok. Last, good portion of the trtdose would convert so you need ai and a estrogenfriendly diett like broccoli cauliflower cabbage Brussels sprouts collard greens rutabagas etc (google explains more).

Find those fat% picturetabels on the net. Find your fatlevel. 15% is the limit, but...16-18% is not that bad. Ive cycled with 18% and it was pretty much ok, but didnt use a lot ofeasily convertable aas though.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ok. I agree with most here. Steroids are not for owerweigth people trying to loose fat. But they could be used for cutting, but cutting from 15% fat or less. Why?...Because when you have too much fat your blood is most likely not healthy and adding riskfactors could end up bad. Look to Kimbo, he used steroids but also partydrugs. If you gonna use steroids, you must avoid all other riskfactors. And last, when your fat, xtra test will be min effective and just dangerous, cause that fat converts your extra testo to estrogen. Extremely unhealthy.

That goes against a large, growing body of clinical data that favour T treatment for obesity. Obv we are talking about TRT and not regular aas cycles. Steroid are not of exclusive use by BBers...

As for OP, I don't know where to start. I wish I had your body fat so I could burn it down. I used to weight 220 pounds are managed to drop more than ~70, by means of diet and hard work. My only regret is that I can't do it again...

Also it doesn't surprise me you are gaining weight. The amount of kcals/day is not enough to even support your BMR. You're f***ing your metabolism. Pescatarianism is great, but you seriously need to revise this.

The fact that you want to improve your body composition by introducing steroids is just ridicule at this point; it won't solve your problems.

Thread Information