Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bobbypump

Thread: Letro dosing.. for reals?

bobbypump is offline Associate Member

(Was: Letro dosing.. for real?) AI rebounds from dex/letro vs. Aromasin?

Long story short, I am running adex from a new lab and I can tell it's bunk or underdosed.. getting the high e2 sides. Awhile back, I got some letro for emergency situation.. well I went ahead and started taking it while I am getting trusted adex back in hand.

The letro is 2.5mg / tiny pill. Looking at others on the board, i see people running from .25 to .4mg eod. Okay.. so I do my best and split it.. split it again, and again.. this tiny pill is supposed to last 20 days? I can already tell it's working one week in.. but seriously, how are people dosing this? should i go ahead and get a tiny scale for it? just moving my chopping board around, and some dust blew off and i'm guessing i lost a dose or two.. lol. am i being anal about this, or am i missing something here?

thanks
    Last edited by bobbypump; 06-26-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    jstone likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    A scale would probable be the most accurate way to go about dividing doses.

If you're dex will be in hand shortly then split your letro tablet into quarters and take a quarter every 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    A scale would probable be the most accurate way to go about dividing doses.

If you're dex will be in hand shortly then split your letro tablet into quarters and take a quarter every 3 days.
    thanks, i wasn't sure on the half life.. i will take your recommendation until the dex gets here

to follow up here, i was not able to get trusted dex like i thought. I have been using the letro, i bumped it up to a quater ever 2.5 days, now 2 days and notice no estrogen sides. I did order some liquid stane (aromasin ), i originally wanted that - but my source gave me the letro which is why i was even holding it.

so i would like to switch over when my order gets in tomorrow. I admit, i take higher dosage AI than most.. past cycle i was a beast in the gym, and in the bedroom running same numbers:

400mg tren e / week, 180 mg test e / week, 1mg adex eod (i know it's high, but i would get nipple sore and signs of early gyno). i take .5 mg caber 2x weekly as well and 250ui hcg 2x week. so to have high e sides again with the new brand adex i just assumed it was bunk. also why i have bumped up the letro to a quarter eod now. i feel the best AI for me will be aromasin since it will shutdown the inhibitor altogether. i am planning on starting with 12.5mg ed when it comes in tomorrow and stop the letro.

i feel the letro is working well for me.. i was tempted to stick with it and get some bloods after a few weeks of steady usage to see where i'm running at. as i read more, i am now wondering if with both the adex and now letro, if I have experienced the bounce back affect. The reason i say this, is because past two cycles i never get acne, exepct for about 7-10 day period, and this is about 2 weeks after PCT (6 weeks post cycle). It is strange, it will hit me hard and give me three, four big deep zits .. last time they were deep and couldn't be popped and eventually dissapated (i can still feel the bigger one in the back of my neck, if they get worse in the future i may look into accutane, but i feel this is still very minor compared to some horror stories). i just wonder if the aromasin will help me to balance quicker without 'turning on the e2 spout' when i come off.. could this possibly be the reason for my timely post pct acne? i do get wild swings in libido after i'm off everything as well.. If i could normalize without as big of ups and downs i'd be doing perfect.

any thoughts? I know in the end I need bloods, and since i found a few threads on how to order private labs and schedule with online sites/etc I will be doing these more religiously. I am going to take a longer break this next time around, 6 months and possibly even freeze some of my sperm just in case .. i want one more kid and I will probably start just cruising at that point. right now i'm feeling great 5 weeks into this same cycle and putting up bigger numbers than ever before and looking way more cut than ever before.
    Last edited by bobbypump; 06-26-2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Adding hcg to cycle info

I don't know why you're switching AIs.

You're just asking for problems.

Nipple sensitivity is not a sign of gyro, it's a symptom of hormone imbalance.

If the stane you ordered is from a RC then it's not even worth using.

Using an AI during PCT is not a good idea.

You risk crashing your e2 and e2 rebound is helpful during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't know why you're switching AIs.

You're just asking for problems.

Nipple sensitivity is not a sign of gyro, it's a symptom of hormone imbalance.

If the stane you ordered is from a RC then it's not even worth using.

Using an AI during PCT is not a good idea.

You risk crashing your e2 and e2 rebound is helpful during this time.
    RC = R** (*****) ? if so, then i still have no place to source aromasin ..

I do agree with not switching up, I am feeling good now and will probably stick with until my cycle is over. I am not planning on using AI on PCT. I just wonder if next time around I will try aromasin vs. dex or letro and see if I can avoid some of the swings I feel I get. I suppose I tend to overthink things too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    RC = R** (*****) ? if so, then i still have no place to source aromasin ..

I do agree with not switching up, I am feeling good now and will probably stick with until my cycle is over. I am not planning on using AI on PCT. I just wonder if next time around I will try aromasin vs. dex or letro and see if I can avoid some of the swings I feel I get. I suppose I tend to overthink things too much.
    Read my PM.

You should definitely try stane ad see how it works.

I'm using stane for the first time in my current cycle and I find it to be a pain in the ass.

Pharma grade stane is more expensive than dex and you have to take it every day.

Plus I feel like if you run run your test at 500mg+ a week you need to take it twice a day.

Thread Information