Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Still feel like crap after PCT

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I myself would run some hcg .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Yes, I did bw pre cycle. My test was already low "normal" all my other values were in range. Test was like 303 or something out of 273-1000. I have exact numbers in my thread I believe. But it's really close to that.

It's different every day, but usually about 10-11 am it hits me and I feel like fading off the planet I'm so tired.

See, this is the bull crap I have been dealing with since my early mid 20's. I had my total test check when I was 26-27 & had no clue what was what, aside from what my MD told me. She said, I am just fine - total test of under 400 under 30 years old is not "fine" IMO.

So, I found the fountain of juice. Ran a few cycle, coming off was somewhere between hell and I'm gonna die. After some consideration, I said fvck it & just stayed on.

I ran high doses for the first continues year. And after that, just tapered down. I get my BW every 3-4 months and handle my own juicing.

My focus and way of life has been nothing but a complete 180. It's been good so far - no health issues. Well, aside this damn trensomnia at even 160mg a week of ace. . . I think it's time to just go back to test.
    InternalFire likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    All good info, thanks for helping out guys. No one's gone too far off topic lol. It's all good info I like to hear and learn about.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I myself would run some hcg .
    I ran hcg for almost 14 weeks.

I just think it's my slow reproduction of test. I was already pretty "low" and maybe I'm just not recovering like most do. Maybe I'll take a bit longer. I do think my PCT was UGL. I did get new stuff for next cycle that appears more RX. I even posted in the thread and Silabolin commented saying looks legit.

I will ultimately need bloods as we've all mentioned. I will post results, but that's still 5 weeks out. If my test is still low, am I screwed on recovery?
    InternalFire likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Low again is a matter of opinion

I got my test #'s post PCT 50% higher than what they were before I cycle - but, I still felt like a pile of crap.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    See, this is the bull crap I have been dealing with since my early mid 20's. I had my total test check when I was 26-27 & had no clue what was what, aside from what my MD told me. She said, I am just fine - total test of under 400 under 30 years old is not "fine" IMO.

So, I found the fountain of juice. Ran a few cycle, coming off was somewhere between hell and I'm gonna die. After some consideration, I said fvck it & just stayed on.

I ran high doses for the first continues year. And after that, just tapered down. I get my BW every 3-4 months and handle my own juicing.

My focus and way of life has been nothing but a complete 180. It's been good so far - no health issues. Well, aside this damn trensomnia at even 160mg a week of ace. . . I think it's time to just go back to test.
    Man, I feel you ^ so much like me,

They told me @ 29 Im very normal and my free test levels were ~380 which is ~50points above absolute minimum on there scale is "very normal", my shbg was medium-low, and everything else checked out medium-low, E2 also way bellow minimum, I was ~ 16-18% BF, and I just kept on getting ousted from the docs office as its "all in my head" and "You dont know what you want", in a sense of course that's where it all starts in ones brain, not in a fuckin heels or ass!

I too started my own self-TRT two weeks ago and I cant wait until all this test will start loose its ester so to become active in my system, however running HCG along makes me horny as a dog.

I also believe and feel that once you get used to new normal feeling of well-being on elevated test levels, returning to previous "normal" seems like hellfire even if its in range where it is comparable with previous natural levels.

Everyone is so different its hard to say what will happen to one, so trial and error sometimes is the only way to find out.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get on 500mg Vit C and 5000ui Vit D3 in the morning. Before bed 30-40mg zinc and 100-200ng selenium. Feel good stack for me
    I'm gonna try this out. It's a pretty cheap stack to try, so why not. I'll report back. Thanks all for the help/concern/information.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Explain this 'losing its ester' statement?

I'm 5 shots in at 250mg 2xweek and feel real good. So your saying that this is gonna kick in even harder and I'm gonna feel like superman?
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    From your description it could mean that your natural hormone levels are still suppressed ... and then this give you even depression as result .. do bloodwork and possibly second pct from a while.
    It happened me the same thing two years ago, when I did not use even HCG during the cycle, and maybe I had the wrong time of the pct ... But year after year I have learned new things and make better use.
    The use of AAS provides much study and continuous adjustments, but when you perfections knowledge it will be all right.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It is

No joke

Consider your options

I took the red pill, I'm not going back into the matrix. . . . .
    same here. That red pill is my bitch.

Once i'm 35 it's TRT for life. done deal. MuscleScience believes that once one is on it's better to stay on and just adjust dosages using test as a constant. basically TRT with cycles

MY PCT is coming and then after that "rest" time. -oblivion

i'm like Samson, my levels have never been stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I too started my own self-TRT two weeks ago and I cant wait until all this test will start loose its ester so to become active in my system, however running HCG along makes me horny as a dog.
    lol, i love that urge. women can sense it when you're flirting with them and show it not only through facial expression, but also through body language they cant control

they love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information