Thread: Winny Pain!

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

Winny Pain!

Man I don't know about you guys, but I just started Winny for the first time this week and damn that shit hurts a day or two after. Id say it's as bad or worse then my Karachi Sust and those babys are sore for a couple days. Any of you guys getting the same thing?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some ppl experience pain w/ winny...some don't.
    I personally do...It's worth the burn & hardness...

It's funny. I've noticed im more prone to anxiety since I started the winny. I get the same feeling from Ephedrine based products like Stacker2.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Im on it right now and no pain after injection but when i pop my friend he wants to start crying i guess some ppl are different. One thing i have noticed i have been pissing ALOT latley.

Yeah, it's right after the inject. I don't get sore till 24 hours later. Same as Sust.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Are you site injecting?

Hey G, yeah so far with the Winny Ive done a Quad,Bi and Calf. Nice and tender after on every one.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO-OEN
    Hey G, yeah so far with the Winny Ive done a Quad,Bi and Calf. Nice and tender after on every one.
    yo neo what brand u injectin ????the reason why it takes 24 hrs to hurt is cuase the water disperses quickly while leaving the crystals in the muscle causeing the pain !try rubbing the hell out of it after u inject and put heat on it .

Yo big, good ole Spectro. Christ I should change my nick to InSpectro Gadget. Ill try the heat thing too, thnx. To tell the truth If I keep getting that anxious feeling from it Im gonna cut the Winny out. I hate that unable to concentrate feeling. I got it from D-Bol too, im thinking that was from the high BP tho.

Heisman is offline New Member
    Big N is right, the more you rub it the better you will feel in the coming days. Ive noticed the anxiety also, but it cuts you up nicely and you get hard as a rock.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO-OEN
    Yo big, good ole Spectro. Christ I should change my nick to InSpectro Gadget. Ill try the heat thing too, thnx. To tell the truth If I keep getting that anxious feeling from it Im gonna cut the Winny out. I hate that unable to concentrate feeling. I got it from D-Bol too, im thinking that was from the high BP tho.
    also shoot very very very slow lot slower then oil ,since its water it flys in that disturbs the hell outta the fibers in the muscle .i remeber the firt time i was shootin winny ,i stuck aspirated and wham i jected just like iwas doin oil !!!fuck was it like razor blades.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Yeh winny seems to give me an annoyed and agitated feeling, everything around me seems to get in my way LOL. And i have never have been a big fan of IMing it anyway - i don't know how you guys can handle the discomfort of water; personally it keeps me out of the gym.

Big, its funny you say that. I did the same thing twice now. Im so used to forcing Cyp and Sust through the 25 guage. I had never done a water base before, I put the same pressure on the needle and before I could stop the whole thing was in my BiCep..hahah. Damn It shoots fast. But I gotta say its alot easier to get into the syringe..hahah

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I first realized how much winny hurt when a chick grabbed hold of my ass while we were doing the horizontal mambo....god damn I almost screamed out in pain rather than exstacy.

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    I use zambon winny and I haven't gotten any bad pains yet. Joints ache like hell though

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm using QV winny now 50mgs/ED, site injecting. I'm not having much soreness at all. Joints seem fine too. I am taking a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement, which is helping I guess. I'm getting hard as hell and vascular too. My strength has actually increased even after 9 weeks of sust. I am pissing non stop though, drnking tons of water. I think it must very from brand to brand. I'm happy with QV so far. I'm also mixing it now with primo or B12. I'm gonnago take a winny/B12 shot now! Bye!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Big N, hit it on the head with the recrystalization. No matter how much you rub it'll still crystalize, this is what causes the pain and lumps. Don't get me wrong rubbing and heat may ease it for you some but, you're just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

xxxl83

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I may never take winny because of joint trouble!

Joints feel ok, but then again it's only been a week. I also throw in 200mg of Deca per week to help with joints.

Thread Information