Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Planning my First Real no BS Cycle.

rkaon2012 is offline New Member

Planning my First Real no BS Cycle.

I'm just over 40, and in relatively good shape. 5'11" 185lbs about 10.5%. BF I've been training off and on for the past 20+ years. My only medical issues are occasional asthma and my joints are really achy depending on what i'm doing with training. I'm fairly athletic and lean towards more strength based sports, so I am conscious about joint preservation. Gaining mass and vascularity is not my end- goal.

I have been on TRT for 18 months, originally overseen by a doctor until I realized was a financial scam it was. Then I started self administering. My TRT regimen was about 150mg a week with the doc, about 200-220mg when I do it. Done a few weeks at higher dosages and I've have seen tremendous results while on just test alone, as one would surely expect. As an impulse purchase I bought some Var and was considering adding to a cycle perhaps 20-40mg a day (still trying to determine dosage). I already have the Var but not married to the idea of using it. Perhaps Deca for joint health, or perhaps Winstrol is easy to manage?

I know that I will be on TRT for life so, concerns about PCT are very small. But then again I dont know, what I dont know. I'm a noob with this stuff and feel like I should of jumped on this 10 years ago.

Looking for advice, in any way. I see dudes taking Test 250mg 2x times a week, which from my vantage point seems really high, but again its a matter of perspective. Plus I may be too old for that sort of strain on the body.

I was considering a 10 or 12 week cycle. Of course I will get blood tested prior to ensure HCT and lipids are good to go.

Couple of things...
    500mg a week is not too high for a cycle.
    But 200-220mg a week is probably too high for TRT.
    If you are on TRT then you don't need PCT.

Others will chime in.
    rkaon2012 likes this.

rkaon2012 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Couple of things...
    500mg a week is not too high for a cycle.
    But 200-220mg a week is probably too high for TRT.
    If you are on TRT then you don't need PCT.

Others will chime in.
    I also wanted to mention that the Test I have on hand for the blast cycle I'm planning is Test-Cyp and Test Prop. Not sure if the ester really matters much?

Thread Information