Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Just finished first cycle

Dopiheman is offline New Member

Just finished first cycle

Just finished my first test cyp 300 10ml at .5ml x2 per week for 10 weeks. Do I need a pct? How soon could I start my next cycle?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Wow, you should have had this figured out before your cycle. Yes you need PCT. Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 should do the trick. As for when you can do your next cycle: time on cycle + PCT = time off before your next
    InternalFire and bobtail like this.

Alright and thanks. I didn't have one as I was told by provider that I would not since it was 10weeks abe a low dose. After reading on here it seemed like I did so I figured I would ask.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone reading this, please learn one thing..... Do NOT have your dealer give you the cycle.
    bobtail likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopiheman View Post
    Just finished my first test cyp 300 10ml at .5ml x2 per week for 10 weeks. Do I need a pct? How soon could I start my next cycle?
    Wow dude you're fucked....

Cody95 is offline Member
    Way to change your question. You can't avoid the fact that you fucked up and don't have a PCT. You'll literally ruin yourself. Don't take advice from a drug dealer all they want is your money. It's not worth risking it dude. You should have done the proper research.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Wow, you should have had this figured out before your cycle. Yes you need PCT. Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 should do the trick. As for when you can do your next cycle: time on cycle + PCT = time off before your next
    Given he has been able to fix the bloodvalues. If his HDL stil is low, due to no cardio and poor diett, maybe he should wait until everything is ok. Starting a new one with an underlying condition could be fatal, even if he is following the weekmaths.
    Some months ago i asked a question, so, if my bloods came back perfect before the time, would it be safe to start then? One of the vets said, actually i think it was aust (him/herself) who said. No, give the body its rest. Wait, even if your bloods is ok.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-20-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Given he has been able to fix the bloodvalues. If his HDL stil is low, due to no cardio and poor diett, maybe he should wait until everything is ok. Starting a new one with an underlying condition could be fatal, even if he is following the weekmaths.
    Some months ago i asked a question, so, if my bloods came back perfect before the time, would it be safe to start then? One of the vets said, actually i think it was aust (him/herself) who said. No, give the body its rest. Wait, even if your bloods is ok.
    I have a little of a cardio routine and diet is pretty good, not perfect but clean. What is HDL?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I have a little of a cardio routine and diet is pretty good, not perfect but clean. What is HDL?

HDL

Ok guys thank you for all the input. I want to do this right but having a hard time finding the PCT products. Nova and clomid- can they be purchased at a pharmacy? Should I continue on the estrogen blocker I'm currently on?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have PCT products before starting the cycle!

In most countries you need script for PCT drugs.

Where did you get the testosterone ? Most dealers will have PCT meds... try to get pharma grade.

One of the trainers at the club. Every time I ask he says I don't need it. I think he just doesn't or can't get it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What an a**hole!

If you cant get it a local pharmacys and dont know another dealer, you will have to locate it online.

Again, you should thought about this before the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What an a**hole!

If you cant get it a local pharmacys and dont know another dealer, you will have to locate it online.

Again, you should thought about this before the cycle
    I can try at the pharmacy. It's my fault for being ignorant of the issue

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopiheman
    I can try at the pharmacy. It's my fault for being ignorant of the issue
    Not sure what country you're in but you'll probably have to order it online

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Doubt a pharmacy will give it to you if you're in North America. Clomid is a fertility drug and nolvadex is for breast cancer.

I would look online. Should be plenty of options there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Doubt a pharmacy will give it to you if you're in North America. Clomid is a fertility drug and nolvadex is for breast cancer.

I would look online. Should be plenty of options there.
    Usa. Had a doctors appointment yesterday with a new doctor. Told him I had a concern of low libedo. He suggested blood work and if it was low he would start me on test and monitor my progress. How long should I wait for my free test lvls to drop? Last pin was over a week ago.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Usa. Had a doctors appointment yesterday with a new doctor. Told him I had a concern of low libedo. He suggested blood work and if it was low he would start me on test and monitor my progress. How long should I wait for my free test lvls to drop? Last pin was over a week ago.
    A doctor isn't going to know how how to run PCT after a cycle.

You don't need a doctor or more test at this point in time.

You need pharma grade nolva and clomid.

Thread Information