BennyDigitale is offline New Member

Need Help Cutting!!!

I am 215 lbs and about 19-20% Bodyfat. I need to back into shape. What type of cycle would you suggest for me to shred my body fat and bring back my muscle? What type of cardio routines and so forth. I really need help. Thanks.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyDigitale
    I am 215 lbs and about 19-20% Bodyfat. I need to back into shape. What type of cycle would you suggest for me to shred my body fat and bring back my muscle? What type of cardio routines and so forth. I really need help. Thanks.
    I was not as big as you but same body fat%.
    25/d dbol for 30 days.
    primo 100mg/wk 3 weeks
    primo 300mg/12 weeks
    winny 50mg/eod last 4 weeks of cycle
    L-Arg liq 1tbsp 3 times a day.

swim 1/4-1/2 mile 2-3 times a week and work out 2hrs daily M-F. Sometimes I skip a day and make up for with a split or weekend. I am not that rigid with my routine. I started melting away my body fat. Fucken unbeleivable. I have never seen anything like it. There is a scale at the pool, seemed like every day I lost 1/2 pound and no more belly. I am not sure if it is any specific gear, combination, or swimming because swimming is really the best cardio in my opinion. Hope my input helps. Good look. GO PRIMO

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyDigitale
    IMHO I would not cycle if I was you. You need to get your diet in check and stay on cardio 4 times a week 45min per session first thing in the morning before eating. Try and get to your desired bf% before you cycle. I think once you get a routine going you will find that you will shed the fat off very quickly. Try lowering your carbs and increasing your portein too. You may also try a ECA stack to aid in fat loss.

I'm going to assume that you have no cycle experience...so when the times comes do a test only cycle.

Keep at it bro!!

sd11 is offline Banned
    IMO I think you should see whats wrong with your diet and hold off on the cycle, do some AM cardio and maybe give some eca or clen a try.

Money boss, I agree with you, but sometimes being on a cycle gives you extra motivation to keep a good diet and exercise regularly. In addition, I gaurantee that any of you fat fucks out there who want to lose weight seriously consider swimming laps. Freestyle at least 1/4 of a mile. 3 times a week. You will drop your weight like you would a TJ hooker with clap who looks like your mother in law with no teeth. I say go for it if you are commited with the cardio. Do disrespect Money Boss.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i will make this simple for you. no juice (that would be counterproductive) cardio 3-5 days/week depending on your schedule and ability. hit weights on one day with cardio and then on other days if possible. hit the cardio in the am if you can at 25-35 min/session at target heart rate. most important thing of all DIET. watch everything you take in. keep sugars pretty low as well as carbs. jack up your protein and dont be afraid to take hydroxycut or somethin for extra help. DONT SMOKE CRACK TO LOSE WEIGHT!LOL

IMO I think you should see whats wrong with your diet and hold off on the cycle, do some AM cardio and maybe give some eca or clen a try.

dont do a cycle but use clen? yeah confuse him good idea! leave all gear out of it!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't understand how juice is counterproductive to losing Body fat. I do however think that regardless of what you take your diet and cardio are going to be the key. If you need juice to motivate you then you are not ready to cycle in my opinion. Get your workouts and diet in order for several months then go to AAS. Look in the diet section for macronutrient break downs.

the reason i said counterproductive is juice suchas dbol and primo are likely to increase water and give an appearance of bloat and if he is like most local gym rats that is going to upset him more than help him.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if ur real eager to cycle try clen /t3/winny !

sd11 is offline Banned
    Simplyjakked, please enlighten me as to how clen would confuse someone and this increased water retention and bloat from primo use

Bump sd11, no bloating with primo. Neither with Dbol , but thats just me

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    i got my bodyfat down quite a bit within a matter of days using something called Takeoff, i found it at GNC

Thread Information