Trensformer is offline New Member

Unsure about calories with tren?

Hey guys I just made an account but Ive been familiar with he forum for a while. Ive started my second cycle after coming off a 18lb gain on my first of test only. (trained 5 years naturally before).

Im concerned with calories on tren . ATM I'm 223 at about 11% body fat after a mini cut following my first cycle. I just started the 3rd week of my tren e 400 mg/ 250 sust a week and Im just watching myself grow. I don't want to put on too much fat during this bulk with tren but at the same time I want to grow at a good rate/ potential. I want advice from experienced Tren users and caloric intake. I see the tren burns fat yada yada but I don't want to fall for it and get fat.

Im using Geneza if anyone was wondering and have absolutely 0 sides so far (even less than my test only cycle).

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    If your 11% at 223 your pretty damn big and lean so I would guess u track your macros and such there's no Magic number or gear you would just have to raise your numbers every week slowly put on wait and when it stops raise them agin let's say your doing 12 weeks u up cals by 300 A week u gain 2 3 pounds a week or 2 by 12 weeks that's a lot just keep checking body fat and try to stay around where your at least that's were I would start

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Welcome to the forum.

To be brutally honest you're unsure how much to eat because you're not experienced enough to use tren .

At 22 years old you shouldn't be using any anabolics.

IMO you should stop now and PCT before you screw yourself up for the rest of your life.

If you decide to continue then follow Frank's advice on diet.

If your tren is legit then you won't put on any fat.

Trensformer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

To be brutally honest you're unsure how much to eat because you're not experienced enough to use tren .

At 22 years old you shouldn't be using any anabolics.

IMO you should stop now and PCT before you screw yourself up for the rest of your life.

If you decide to continue then follow Frank's advice on diet.

If your tren is legit then you won't put on any fat.
    I respect the advice but I know what Im doing to myself.

Go online and find a BMR calculator. It will normally have TDEE calculator along with it. Just calculate your macros and adjust your carbs based on how you look. If you're looking too flat, eat a little more carbs. If you look a little swollen, drop down the carbs a little. Carb adjustments should be about 100cals either way and see how it affects your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Trensformer View Post
    I respect the advice but I know what Im doing to myself.
    I'm not going to try and talk you out of this, but you should be more humble.

You're 22 and this is only your second cycle, you're just getting your feet wet.

Bad things happen when you approach using AAS like you have everything figured out.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    I'm not going to try and talk you out of this, but you should be more humble. You're 22 and this is only your second cycle, you're just getting your feet wet. Bad things happen when you approach using AAS like you have everything figured out.
    Please listen to numbere. The moment you think that you know everything, the AAS gets to be very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The moment you think that you know everything, the AAS gets to be very dangerous.
    Well put.

It's situations like when you tell yourself that mid cycle bw isn't important because you know how your body reacts that life kicks you in the butt.

ILMDiver is offline New Member
    I agree with being more cautious. 22 and only second cycle is a bit quick for tren . However, to answer your question about fat gain. I am currently trying to keep my weight at 225 (16%bf) and about 4 weeks into a 12 week run of tren. I just keep a food journal and track my calories. I watch my weight like a hawk and if I see myself gaining weight, I add more cardio or adjust calories. Just eat well, exercise smart, and track your progress so you can make adjustments as needed.

Thread Information