kdawg21 is offline Associate Member

winstrol detection time

I have been 100% natural to this point until my progress began to stop. I checked into some natural alternatives..... I even made a call to Louie Simmons at West Side Barbell but I have made no gains. I was wondering what the detection time was for Injectible winstrol is. and if it would help a powerlifter get over the hump.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Winny is a water base and is out of the system pretty quick. That is why it is taken or injected no more than EOD. Be safe and be carefull.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    The half life of winny is very short but detection time is around two months depending on many things such as the amount of exercise you do your diet the amount of water that you drink etc...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you taking injectable winny or oral winny?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    injectable is 2 months for detection time and oral winny it up to three weeks from what i have read

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Okay, Everyone here is right to a point......i will have to correct a little though just to be on the safe side.
    Winny does have a short half life, but you should work along the lines of the detection period being 3 months as opposed to 2 months. The time detectable will rely on many factors including body weight, immune system, diet(to a degree!) and the amount that you have shot.
    I would hate for you to go on the assumption of 2 months and get tested positive - 3 months is much safer!

Good luck and be carefull!

Thread Information