Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rippedfreak123

Thread: Tren fever?

suasponte1983 is offline Junior Member

Tren fever?

Hi currently on tren ace 75mg eod testp 75mg eod and mast 75mg eod.
    My question is do you get fever from tren? This was my 2nd injection. Horrible pip on both legs. 1st injection I thought I got cold. It was gone after 24 hrs. Then today I did another at 5am. Till 2pm I was fine then I got weird felling again like cold symptoms at the gym.
    When I got home I measured temperature and it was 99-100f. So is it common with tren.

Also my first injection site is little swollen .
    Thanks in advance

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Do u have pain and redness at the injection site ??? Are u using proper injection technique Abd keeping things sterile ?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Perhaps hormone fluctuations may give you hot flashes are u using an AI but in my experience you should not have a fever A fever may indicate something else is going on

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    Perhaps hormone fluctuations may give you hot flashes are u using an AI but in my experience you should not have a fever A fever may indicate something else is going on
    Yes I just noticed little redness and yes it is painfull. Both sites are painfull but one from this morning is not swollen at all.

I'm using 12.5mg aromasin eod(kalpa)
    I have liquid prami on hand.
    Will run mid cycle bw in 3 weeks.
    I'm doing 8 weeks total.

I'm using 25g 1" needle. Go really slow and inject slow. After injection massage spot. I use alcohol swabs to clean site

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It all depends

When I started the sauce, my body hated shots like no other. Shit would swell up, some would try to surface and leave red marks. Specially when it came to harsh compounds containing more harsh solvents - i.e. Tren or Mast. I'd also feel feverish randomly.

Now, it's like clock work - I do my shots mid breakfast or dinner. Nothing really leaves more than a day's PIP. I still have gear that's loaded with BA which I cut with GSO when I do use it.

I get the flu like symptom with Tren quite frequently. It's just one of those things you live with to get the benefits.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983 View Post
    Hi currently on tren ace 75mg eod testp 75mg eod and mast 75mg eod.
    My question is do you get fever from tren? This was my 2nd injection. Horrible pip on both legs. 1st injection I thought I got cold. It was gone after 24 hrs. Then today I did another at 5am. Till 2pm I was fine then I got weird felling again like cold symptoms at the gym.
    When I got home I measured temperature and it was 99-100f. So is it common with tren.

Also my first injection site is little swollen .
    Thanks in advance

I don't think that's common with TREN,,at least for myself or others I have worked with.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes I just noticed little redness and yes it is painfull. Both sites are painfull but one from this morning is not swollen at all.

I'm using 12.5mg aromasin eod(kalpa)
    I have liquid prami on hand.
    Will run mid cycle bw in 3 weeks.
    I'm doing 8 weeks total.
    I agree with ALIN that it's not common with tren but everyone reacts to AAS differently.

You might be having a reaction to a carrier oil.

Your stane dosage is rather low.

Do you have much experience cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I agree with ALIN that it's not common with tren but everyone reacts to AAS differently.

You might be having a reaction to a carrier oil.

Your stane dosage is rather low.

Do you have much experience cycling?
    Yes I did 3 test only cycles before both short and long ester.had test flu once but recovered fast.
    Do you think I need to bump stane 25mg eod?

Rednes on my first injection site is gone after 6 days. Pain is gone as well. Now my other site hurts like bitch. I guess type of oil? I'll deal with pain but random fever really sucks! Especially at the gym. Very hard to lift. But I noticed if I take 400mg Motrin 1 hour prior to... I have no fever and fell ok.
    No insomnia or night sweats. Sleep like baby. If I could get rid of this fever would be awesome.

Also is it ok to take pre workout while on tren to be motivated due to mild fever? I have old jack that has 1-3 dimethilhamylamine creatine and caffeine in it?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes I did 3 test only cycles before both short and long ester.had test flu once but recovered fast.
    Do you think I need to bump stane 25mg eod?
    Stane has a short half life and should be taken ed.

IMO you should take 12.5mg ed with dietary fats and then change your dose if needed based on your mid cycle labs.

Be sure to get bw that includes estradiol lc/ms/ms because tren can give false readings on regular e2 tests.

You should also get prolactin checked.

Also is it ok to take pre workout while on tren to be motivated due to mild fever? I have old jack that has 1-3 dimethilhamylamine creatine and caffeine in it?
    I don't think using that will cause any interactions.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are sure you have a fever I would definitely stop injecting. Fever is a clear sign of infection.

Grab some other brand of tren and toss that one.

Blog Entries
    Now that I think about it - most likely caused my EO. Most tren does contain it & most of us don't handle it well - at 1st at least. That's what I was seeing as surfacing redness.

Ok so far this morning I have no fever. No red spots anymore. Sometimes feel euphoric and have tingly feeling in my pecs( I did chest on Monday and probably recovering)
    Sides so far are: shortness of breath, slight headache, foggy brain, and injection site from 2 days ago hurts to the point that I cat walk fast without limping.
    Now, my next injection is due today. I'm thinking delts. Also today is my shoulders day so I'm gonna inject 30 min before I hit gym to avoid pip while lifting.

Question is why should I bumps my stane to 25 mg when neither tren nor mast aromatazes to estrogen. And my test p dose is low? I don't wanna crash my E.

Today is end of my first week. Hopefully my body will adjust after this

Forgot about blood pressure. I haven't measured yet but in case. How do you deal with HBP?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    How do you deal with HBP?

Look it up

Me?! I'm off to donate blood - again

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983
    Forgot about blood pressure. I haven't measured yet but in case. How do you deal with HBP? Thanks
    depends on high high it is.

So quick update. Didn't have any fever for 2 days. Had awesome gym session yesterday. I don't feel sick anymore. Realty pumped. My libido has increased like crazy last night.
    I guess fever was due test p or I just got sick and recovered. I don't feel any sides exempt heavy breathing.
    When does usually tren sides kick in?
    It was my 3rd injection yesterday

rippedfreak123 is offline New Member
    man up. and enjoy that tren
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information