Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: 2nd cycle- didn't consult the experts before starting and need advice now

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle- didn't consult the experts before starting and need advice now

just started second cycle, went with winny only, 50mg ed for 8 weeks. I know, I know... Winny only cycle is dumb. Quickly realizing that I should've went with a test cycle and only used winny to polish off a cycle.

My goals were to lean out, went natty for two years since my first test cycle and did a natty bulking "cycle" (if you even call that a cycle) and that worked quite well, was simply looking to polish off my natty gains. Diet and regimen are optimal and I had no reason to doubt the results I'd get from winny. I decided against a test cycle because I didn't want my gf to see evidence of as usage (needles, bottles etc). Winny seemed ideal until now.

Here's where I'm at:

I'm 4 weeks in. 50mg ed of winny along with 1000mg of milk thistle extract, glucosamine and fish oil for all the nasty sides that come with winny. My muscles are pretty solid right now and I'm starting to see vascularity. Strength is going up nicely. I'm getting a little joint pain but I think the glucosamine has helped prevent that from being much worse. My biggest issue is that I've started to feel a little lethargic. Not as motivated and not as happy. I don't feel depressed, just apathetic. Certainly not how I felt when I ran test. I am cutting carbs as well, allowing myself one day a week with carb loading. The carb cutting seems to correlate with the way I feel as well but I'm still not sure if that's the reason for the apathy.

Here's my question:

Would it be too late to incorporate test into this cycle? I could have it by week 5 of the original planned 8 weeks. Would this be a bad idea? I'm pretty sure I'm shut down right now, I just didn't think the lack of test would having me feeling so blah.

Any useful advice is appreciated. Again, I know I shouldn't have run a winny only cycle, but some of us learn the hard way. If the general consensus is to stop now and run pct then so be it. I'll do what I need to do to get back on track.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

What compounds and ancillaries do you have on hand?

You need more than just test to turn this cycle around.

You would need test p, hcg , dex, nolva and clomid.

ILMDiver is offline New Member
    I also agee with needing more gear. You would be fine adding Test at this point, but depending on your age, you might need HCG to keep your nads in the safe zone. But if you get it by the 8 week mark, an 8 week run of Test most likely would be fine. However, you should always have an AI and nolvadex on hand just in case.

I'm 30, weight 197lbs, 10% body fat and I do have nolvadex and arimidex on hand but the arimidex is old. Didn't need it before.
    Had blood work done a couple months ago, everything was normal, test levels were in the normal range, the only thing that was borderline for me was my hdl, that was right on the border of being considered high. I don't have the numbers in front of me but I would say I had no predisposition to problems with a cycle. I could probably use another blood test to see where I'm at soon.

So you say test p? What about stacks that include things like test p, test e and test cyp? Do you think hcg is necessary?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What's your height?

If the dex is in tablet form it should be fine.

You need either test propionate or test phenylpropionate because they have short esters attached and will work fast.

Test e or c are no good for your situation.

Hcg is necessary.

An AI is also necessary when taking test.

You didn't have any physical side effects during your last cycle, but if you had mid cycle labs your e2 was likely elevated if not taking an AI.

If you can't get test p, dex, hcg, nolva and clomid within the next week then you should come off and transition into PCT consisting of nolva and clomid.

Ahhh, I see. The fast acting test. That makes sense. I've done some studying but obviously not enough. I'm finally putting the pieces together.

I'm 5'10"

I can definitely get all of that.

My only other challenge is keeping my snoopy girlfriend from finding this and freaking out.

Any of you guys deal with wives or girlfriends who wouldn't approve?

Thespear is offline New Member
    Having a large gym bag with your Protien tub and aminos, etc. usually helps to hide that kind of stuff. I have taken a big empty tub of protein before and washed it out, used it for storing gear in. Just make sure your not banging it around a bunch and exposing it to unnecessary heat in your vehicle. If you wake up before she does you can try pinning then first thing in the morning, which is also when your body expects test levels to be elevated normally.... Just my .02 cents

I always wake up before her so I can get away with pinning and her not sneaking in the bathroom on me. I'm not a big fan of carrying a tub of juice with me but it's definitely an option. I'll figure something out. Thanks

ILMDiver is offline New Member
    I don't hide use from my wife, but we started dating while I was on a cycle. Usually people have issues when they don't understand, or the user already has mental issues that make it worse. I am conservative with my cycles and I try and stay as healthy as possible. I am also 41 and not having any more children.

I also use longer based esters so I only pin 2x a week. I am also on TRT so I always have a reason to have pins. This really isn't helpful info I guess. I just think we should all find someone that accepts us for who we are, not who they want us to be.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67
    Ahhh, I see. The fast acting test. That makes sense. I've done some studying but obviously not enough. I'm finally putting the pieces together. I'm 5'10" I can definitely get all of that. My only other challenge is keeping my snoopy girlfriend from finding this and freaking out. Any of you guys deal with wives or girlfriends who wouldn't approve?
    I think your body fat is off unless you are very big.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information