mackattack718 is offline New Member

Anyone ordered Gear in the USA

I live in the USA and I was thinking about placing a order online for some gear. How safe is it to order online. Has anyone had legal problems or not got their product?

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Domestic shipments are usually pretty safe assuming it's not a bulk shipment. If it's shipped to the US from outside of the country I doubt you'll get your package but I'm sure someone will chime in that had better luck.

if its seized you might get a note saying so, I never did but I do know I had a package seized a few years back. Luckily the company was kind enough to refund my money. As far as ordering online goes just use common sense and think of the best way to cover your ass, po box, name, email, cash payment etc.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Domestic shipments are usually pretty safe assuming it's not a bulk shipment. If it's shipped to the US from outside of the country I doubt you'll get your package but I'm sure someone will chime in that had better luck.

if its seized you might get a note saying so, I never did but I do know I had a package seized a few years back. Luckily the company was kind enough to refund my money. As far as ordering online goes just use common sense and think of the best way to cover your ass, po box, name, email, cash payment etc.
    Domestic shipments will make it regardless of size. I have placed orderz over 3k domestically. Law enforcement needs a warrant to open a domestic package.

international packages can be opened without one, but its pretty rare to get your pack seized. If your dealing with a good source it will make it 9 out of 10 times.

I have had good only one bad order and it was a domestic order. Do your research and pick a reliable source and hope they dont go bad right when you order.

Thread Information