leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

how much better does gh work with aas ?

ran gh before pharma grade at 5IU's eod, made the mistake of only getting 2 months worse and then my source couldnt get any more, in those 2 months i definitely notcied the effects and was running it alone! going to invest into 4 months of humatrope at 5iu's eod again and keep it going for minimum 6 months, will be using along side with aas, are the results much greater ? muscle and fat loss is the main aim of the game.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    ran gh before pharma grade at 5IU's eod, made the mistake of only getting 2 months worse and then my source couldnt get any more, in those 2 months i definitely notcied the effects and was running it alone! going to invest into 4 months of humatrope at 5iu's eod again and keep it going for minimum 6 months, will be using along side with aas, are the results much greater ? muscle and fat loss is the main aim of the game.
    Why using it EOD, why not lower the ius and run ED or 5 on 2 off?

etfekci is offline New Member
    Isnt there a big difference in between using 5iu EOD and using it 5 on 2 off ?

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member
    i was lead to believe my users including this site there could be more benefits from doing higher amounts EOD ? would you suggest 3IU's a day to be much better ?

The thing with HGH is consistency. If you can afford it, run HGH everyday and don't stop.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You were lead to believe that by people that couldn't afford everyday injections. If you can't run it everyday for long periods don't waste your money.

Thread Information