Thread: Ephedrine cycle

Goddard35 is offline New Member

Ephedrine cycle

Hi I need help with a ephedrine cycle what would everyone suggest running it at and how long? Can you be on ephedrine at the same time as test e?
    Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What are your stats?

Cycle history?

Why do you feel the need for it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddard35 View Post
    Hi I need help with a ephedrine cycle what would everyone suggest running it at and how long? Can you be on ephedrine at the same time as test e?
    Thanks
    I did it for 8 years straigth. But I tried to keep it down to 2 times a week. Before upper body main muscles. Never before thighs. I used it mainly as a booster before training. Fatloss was a nice side. I mixed it with 100-300 mg caffein and an aspirin to get the most out of it.
    Only real side I experienced was a permanent sligth below normal mood after 2-3 years. No depression but less intense in everyday life conversations f.i.
    I think I used 25-75 mg before workouts.
    I loved it. Made me really to look forward to going to the gym.

Dont use it anymore. Basicly because some years ago it became very difficult to get it from my streetsources.
    And it was before the preworkoutera. But I would choose epedrin any day as a preworkboost.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-26-2016 at 01:13 AM.

I'm 6 foot 90kgs and at 20% I want to use it a a fat cutter as I've read on here about good results but I'm not 100% sure how much I take do I take it daily for a week or every other day or is it just use for a month then stop for a month .. This will be my 2nd cycle . Please can you help

So you did it twice a week at 25-75mg for 8 yrs straight.. Is that a normal cycle with it

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm 6 foot 90kgs and at 20% I want to use it a a fat cutter as I've read on here about good results but I'm not 100% sure how much I take do I take it daily for a week or every other day or is it just use for a month then stop for a month .. This will be my 2nd cycle . Please can you help
    So on your first cycle you gained 7kg and went from 13% to 20% body fat? That's virtually no muscle and all fat gain. I think you'd be better off worrying about your diet rather than drugs in all honesty. Visit our nutrition section mate.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    So you did it twice a week at 25-75mg for 8 yrs straight.. Is that a normal cycle with it
    Bib talks to you about other aspects. I just comment straigth.

Yes I did. I think the doses are normal. Maybe not continously for 8 years though lol. But as I said. I used it as a preworkout. Not in a fatburning cycle. But for fatburning i think maybe 3 times a week an hour before workouts is ok.
    Beginn low. 25 mg. And raise it to 75 mg at the end of your cycle. For just a 3 months cycle it should be very safe if you dont have any heartissues.
    Mix it with aspirin (good for blood) and caffein 200 mg to boost effect.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    I did it for 8 years straigth. But I tried to keep it down to 2 times a week. Before upper body main muscles. Never before thighs. I used it mainly as a booster before training. Fatloss was a nice side. I mixed it with 100-300 mg caffein and an aspirin to get the most out of it. Only real side I experienced was a permanent sligth below normal mood after 2-3 years. No depression but less intense in everyday life conversations f.i. I think I used 25-75 mg before workouts. I loved it. Made me really to look forward to going to the gym. Dont use it anymore. Basicly because some years ago it became very difficult to get it from my streetsources. And it was before the preworkoutera. But I would choose epedrin any day as a preworkboost.
    Really. Ephedrine makes my heart beat elevated. I cannot take just prior to working out, esp not on cardio days and leg days.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    OP. Ephedrine has to be cycled on and off if taking daily. I run 2 weeks on. 1-2 wks off staked with caffeine and yohimbine. It kills my appetite. I force myself to eat....not ideal IMHO. I could eat less then 500 cal daily on this stack.

Thread Information