Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Trenbolone Enanthate preferred over Ace

Trenbolone Enanthate preferred over Ace

i don't like the half life of Ace and the fact that it's a little higher in strength doesn't attract me. E is more my thing. any negative reasons why Enanthate is not more popular?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-02-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Usually people stick to acetate because it is so much faster to clear out of your system if you have any bad sides. For myself, I choose A over E because I don't like waiting 4 weeks for it to kick in.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I prefer tren e because after so many years cycling its nice to just pin 2x a week plus I know how I react to the compound through years of experience so I don't need to worry about a quick exit...I quit tren a few years back but I got a steal of a deal on a bunch so I guess I'm back in for summer...
    jdc91gt likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I prefer tren e and test e for that matter

Never used a short ester steroid yet

Fck pinning every day or every other day just so it kicks in a few weeks earlier when you can pin twice or even once a week, ok you have to wait a couple more weeks to see results but its nice when you kind of forget your even on cycle and then it all comes and hits you
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 07-02-2016 at 03:20 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe Iam sick but I like to pin I like feeling the tren ace flow through my body and I like being able to pull it if it builds to the point were sleep is nearly impossible..
    Livinlean likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Maybe Iam sick but I like to pin I like feeling the tren ace flow through my body and I like being able to pull it if it builds to the point were sleep is nearly impossible..
    Ive only gone to 350mg of tren , never had any of these sleep or sweat issues that people talk about, aggression? Well thats a different story

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Ive only gone to 350mg of tren , never had any of these sleep or sweat issues that people talk about, aggression? Well thats a different story
    I can't sleep at 350 mg but I have natural anxiety issues benzo's are great for this but I try to stay away or use them sparingly..I love the aggression

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULSELL View Post
    i don't like the half life of Ace and the fact that it's a little higher in strength doesn't attract me. E is more my thing. any negative reasons why Enanthate is not more popular?
    Its just a personal preference thing. Some like the fact with ACE that its in and out of your system very quickly and easier to control its effects.

mietek is offline Member
    acetate will kick in faster but long term gains are the same for the reason I prefer less pins with enan

I prefer tren e and test e for that matter

Never used a short ester steroid yet

Fck pinning every day or every other day just so it kicks in a few weeks earlier when you can pin twice or even once a week, ok you have to wait a couple more weeks to see results but its nice when you kind of forget your even on cycle and then it all comes and hits you
    heard you there!

Ive only gone to 350mg of tren, never had any of these sleep or sweat issues that people talk about, aggression? Well thats a different story
    mmm good

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I can't sleep at 350 mg but I have natural anxiety issues benzo's are great for this but I try to stay away or use them sparingly..I love the aggression
    isn't it sweet

lol my mind is made up, Tren E. i'm going low the one after next.

( 200mg Tren-E / 400mg T-cyp ) per week split in half every 3 days.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Question: Have you cycled Tren before? If not, you might not want a build of Tren E in your system, if you personally get some bad sides, while you have to sweat them out literally. Best of luck!!!

Thread Information