Thread: injection areas

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

injection areas

is it true that the best injection area for absorbtion is int taht little muscle aat the side of your quad ? not sure what it's called !

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    is it true that the best injection area for absorbtion is int taht little muscle aat the side of your quad ? not sure what it's called !
    in my experience there is no large difference if you rotate sites or stick to the same area (aside from the building up of scar tissue over time.) i have never heard that injecting into the vastus medialis would offer any difference from another site.

absorption rates will be relatively the same.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    yah im not sure my buddy is taking a nursing course in university and also took a cycle with me and he asked one of his teachers what would be the best site for absorbsion and that what she said also because you dont risk hitting a nerve in that site !

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    It might be better, but I dont think that you will see any more significant gains by injecting there all the time. Just rotate your injection spots to hit fresh receptors and to avoid scar tissue from building up and you should be fine.

Thread Information