MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Ho do I rid my headaches while on a cycle?

I've only done two cycle and got headaches on both of them. I would also become lethargic and sleepy from these headaches. I noticed the more my gut and ankles swelled the worse I felt.

First cycle was 500mgs of EQ And 1000mgs of test ethanate.

Second cycle was 400mgs of deca and 750 mgs of test ethanate.

I'll be doing 400mgs of deca and 300mgs of eq and 750mgs of test my third cycle. I have never used an anti-es but have been told armidex and femara are the way to go.

Will taking an anti-es help with the headaches? I'm assuming the headaches are from highbloodpressure due to water retention.

Please give me some sound advice. I dont like these headaches and dont want to damage my health. I need some sound advise.

Thanks!

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    The only thing that ever got rid of my headaches was drinking more water. Unless I drank almost a gallon a day I would get headaches. That was mainly when I was taking DBOL tho.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO-OEN
    The only thing that ever got rid of my headaches was drinking more water. Unless I drank almost a gallon a day I would get headaches. That was mainly when I was taking DBOL tho.
    most of the time the headaches are a byproduct of high blood pressure.

drinking water helps me but lowering my sodium intake as much as possible helped before as well.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Will taking an anti-es help with the headaches? I'm assuming the headaches are from highbloodpressure due to water retention.
    you said it, yes they will help

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio. Do the damn cardio.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    1000mg of Test and no anti-e's? Wow!

D

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yes the anti-e's will help, but you need to monitor your bp so you know where you stand. The anti-e's may or may not be enough by themselves. Remember that test is a pretty good CNS stimulant itself and increased bp can be brought on by more than just estrogen related water retention. But I would start with the anti-e's, then continue to monitor your BP and see where you stand from there. Sometimes diet and cardio can help to lower BP as well, but sometimes many people need to resort to meds while on cycle to control BP, which is no big deal considering the alternative. Do whatever it takes to keep the BP under control!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Are you drinking enough water?
    Water retention can be reduced by consuming the proper amount and having a balanced diet that includes fiber and not as much process carbohydrates. (Non process carbs will use less water during digestion in the intestine)
    Also low blood sugar can be a cause of your headaches not eating enough good carbs or not eating enough period hence the term hunger headache and water headache

Try keep well hydrated and on a good nutritional consumption schedule along with the use of anti-estrogens.
    Try 16oz morning, 16oz mid-morn, 16 afternoon, 16oz mid afternoon, 32oz 30min prior workout, 16oz trough out training, 16oz post training… good luck
    water post by me
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=42148

Thread Information