Lift Chief is offline Member

Why femara and arimidex/l-dex have a negative effect on cholesterol.

This is an entirely unscientific explanation- though there is literature to back this up...
    For anyone who cares:
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    if you could elaborate on the lipid issue with femara i would be much inclined to listen
    Sure- there's literature to prove all this so if you're so inclined you could search it out.

But in a nutshell:
    Femara is basically the most powerful anti-e out there according to the real world experience of many.
    When estrogen levels get too low LDL increases and HDL decreases.
    LDL is bad and HDL is good.
    Femara is so effective at reducing estrogen, it lowers it too much and therefore your lipid profile tends to go to shit.
    This is bad especially considering all steroids have at least a somewhat negative impact on lipid profiles.
    Arimidex /l-dex have a similar negative effect on lipids.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    gracias

i do have a further question though...i have a cholesterol support pill that helps maintain a healthy HDL/LDL relationship, so in high dosages would this help at all?

what kind of time frame are we looking at to get cholesterol levels back in check if they are wacked out from juice/femara?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    gracias

i do have a further question though...i have a cholesterol support pill that helps maintain a healthy HDL/LDL relationship, so in high dosages would this help at all?

what kind of time frame are we looking at to get cholesterol levels back in check if they are wacked out from juice/femara?

The pill would help. What kind of pill are we talking about here?

For how long it would take to get lipid profile back in order, it really depends on the person- also, how much it was damaged over the course of the cycle will be an important factor. I've heard an average of 6 weeks but this is a very rough guess.

To paraphrase Huck from elite- try 10mg of nolvadex everyday as well as this acts as a synthetic estrogen and will help with cholesterol.

Thread Information