Mi6007 is offline New Member

First Time Steroid User

I am about to start my first cycle of steroids . I am using Deca -Durabolin . I am 20 and in considerable shape. I have a few questions before I start.

1. I only plan on ever taking 2 cycles of steroids in my life, will I be able to make natural gains after I quit using steroids.
    2. What is the dosage I should take? Ive been told about 300mg/week.
    3. Can I continue to use creatine while on steroids?
    4. How high is the risk of developing breasts and having testicular shrinkage?
    5. Is testicluar shrinkage common or just a possible side effect?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I personally would wait a couple more years, but if you're going to do a cycle I would not recommend deca only especially as a first cycle. I would at least add some test at 400ml a week. Yes you can continue to grow naturally after your cycles. I wouldnt use creatine while on cycle, deca will bloat you enough. And expect your nuts to shrink for sure. Gyno is more of a genetic thing, all you can do is learn about it and the symptoms and have all the nessacery items to combat it should it start showing up. if you run deca and test you might want to get some nolvadex and bromo, and dont forget clomid when you're through.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    first your too young
    1. once you start you will rethink this
    2. 300mg/week is too low
    3. of course, but it may push harder on the liver/ kidneys
    4. risk of breasts is moderate, can be controlled with anti e's. testicular shrinkage is almost inevitable with high enough dosage
    5. see answer to 4.
    again i will point out that you are too young. your endocrine system is still developing and use now can throw it out of whack permanently. you probably dont care now, but low test levels and weird hormonal fluxes for years can be the result of early steroid use . wait until you hit ~24 or 25.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree, why not go for more natural gain for the next 4-5 years. Your hormones are at their highest they'll be in life so take full advatage of them. Then at 24-25 do a cycle, because believe me you won't stop at 2, if you do great, but odds are you won't.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi6007
    I am about to start my first cycle of steroids . I am using Deca -Durabolin . I am 20 and in considerable shape. I have a few questions before I start.

1. I only plan on ever taking 2 cycles of steroids in my life, will I be able to make natural gains after I quit using steroids.
    2. What is the dosage I should take? Ive been told about 300mg/week.
    3. Can I continue to use creatine while on steroids?
    4. How high is the risk of developing breasts and having testicular shrinkage?
    5. Is testicluar shrinkage common or just a possible side effect?
    1) Ya you can make gains fine. You do 2 cycles if you want, its only mind over matter. How do you know 2 will get you what you want though.

2) 500 of test/wk

3) if you want, I find it a waste of money all together and never use it

4)a moderately good, thats why you run an anti-e the entire cycle, b i think everone gets some

5) its suppose to happen, its not a big deal

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    1) Ya you can make gains fine. You do 2 cycles if you want, its only mind over matter. How do you know 2 will get you what you want though.

2) 500 of test/wk

3) if you want, I find it a waste of money all together and never use it

4)a moderately good, thats why you run an anti-e the entire cycle, b i think everone gets some

5) its suppose to happen, its not a big deal
    We need to throw in that your balls WILL go back to normal size in the FAQ's. Its temporary.

wood is offline Associate Member
    If you're set on taking AS I would get some test. Anti-e's will control the water retension and gyno. Your balls will most likely shrink but will go back to normal size when you stop. If you want to keep the gains get some clomid to bring test levels back to where they were b4 you started cycle.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I wish I had srtarted lifting at 20. I didnt start lifting till 27 and started a cycle a year later. Maybe you should rethink juice till your a little older and less reckless. But if you must, take testosterone in some form or another. 300 of deca is enough to keep things from getting sore, but dont expect to be the next arnold on it. Good luck.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Also, its real hard to say"I'll never do it again". Thats what I said. But I see now I'll be on juice for many years to come.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Advice

JohnnyCut has given some solid advice.

Thread Information