• 1 Post By FONZY007
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test E vs Test P vs Test C?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

Test E vs Test P vs Test C?

Which one do you guys prefer and why?

Test E, Test P, or Test C?

I never tried it, but I feel like Test P is underrated. It kicks in much faster, cycles are only about 8 weeks compared to Test E which is around 12 weeks, and PCT can start 3 days after your last shot from test P which means you will recover faster. Not to mention, shorter cycles=more cycles you can do per year since the time off is less.

Yes, I know shots are more frequent but I'm pretty sure your body will get used to the shots very quickly since they are happening eod and they won't be painful for long.

What do you guys think?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post

I never tried it, but I feel like Test P is underrated. It kicks in much faster, cycles are only about 8 weeks compared to Test E which is around 12 weeks, and PCT can start 3 days after your last shot from test P which means you will recover faster. Not to mention, shorter cycles=more cycles you can do per year since the time off is less.

Yes, I know shots are more frequent but I'm pretty sure your body will get used to the shots very quickly since they are happening eod and they won't be painful for long.

What do you guys think?
    Test E and C are the same. I prefer Test P. in and out and no one gets hurt lol
    KINGKONG and NACH3 like this.

vgd0913 is offline New Member
    Test Cyp. The injection site pain free the next day unlike test E or test p

Quote Originally Posted by vgd0913 View Post
    Test Cyp. The injection site pain free the next day unlike test E or test p
    I currently have all 3, and all 3 are painless the next day.

Test E at 250mg
    Test C at 200mg
    Test P at 100mg

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's really no point in Prop, IMO

"Kick in time" is bro science as is "water retention with C or E. You control that easily with AI and nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    There's really no point in Prop, IMO

"Kick in time" is bro science as is "water retention with C or E. You control that easily with AI and nutrition.
    I disagree with you. I feel the prop within days compared to weeks with the C and E. Plus I personally get more water retention with C and E then prop.
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

What do you guys think?
    Test is test.

They can all mess you up.

Are you better from your depression?
    songdog and jdc91gt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I disagree with you. I feel the prop within days compared to weeks with the C and E. Plus I personally get more water retention with C and E then prop.
    Same diet and AI protocol with both esters?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with BB test is test.We like to start the new guys out on Eth beacuse of fewer shots.But Prop does kick in faster.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post

Same diet and AI protocol with both esters?
    Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Yes sir
    Rock & roll brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Test is test.

They can all mess you up.

Are you better from your depression?
    No it's sadly been the same. I'm still on cycle trying to be a man and finish it but this really is the worst I've ever felt in my life.

I still don't understand why I am feeling like this. I thought test was supposed to make you feel good and like a God. I feel the complete opposite. Just terrible.

No it's sadly been the same. I'm still on cycle trying to be a man and finish it but this really is the worst I've ever felt in my life.

I still don't understand why I am feeling like this. I thought test was supposed to make you feel good and like a God. I feel the complete opposite. Just terrible.
    Bunk gear? Your usual source?

No it wasn't bunk gear cause I took a blood test.

My total test was like 3400, free test >50, and e2 sensitive was 50.2.

This was taken at week 6. So maybe its the estrogen idk. I was taking an Ai. .25g eod. I bumped it up to .5 eod but still feel the about the same.

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    If you want fast acting gains test suspension is what you need more or less going to feel it instantly. 2 week cycle and you will be massive.

Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    If you want fast acting gains test suspension is what you need more or less going to feel it instantly. 2 week cycle and you will be massive.
    What exactly is test suspension and what benefit does it carry over other Test?

You feel it within hours, but it's out of your system really fast. Ppl use it like a preworkout.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    And from this statement we can see you never took test suspension.

From 2 weeks test suspension only thing you will get is debilitating pip.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If TE is giving you depressive sides any shorter acting ester (ie. propionate ) or test suspension is likely to make those several times worse.

Tyson122 is offline New Member
    The perfect ,if you use a good testosterone mix (omnadren ,sustanon )

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it wasn't bunk gear cause I took a blood test.

My total test was like 3400, free test >50, and e2 sensitive was 50.2.

This was taken at week 6. So maybe its the estrogen idk. I was taking an Ai. .25g eod. I bumped it up to .5 eod but still feel the about the same.
    I get really moody coming on or off cycle more so then after my blood levels are steady try to keep them as steady as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I get really moody coming on or off cycle more so then after my blood levels are steady try to keep them as steady as possible..
    No this is worse than "moody". And this in the middle of my cycle. Not coming off or on.

I just feel like absolute shit. I don't want to do anything. I'm really trying hard not to end my cycle but this depression is just too strong and getting the best out of me. I've never felt like this before in my life. I still can't figure out what it is.

No this is worse than "moody". And this in the middle of my cycle. Not coming off or on.

I just feel like absolute shit. I don't want to do anything. I'm really trying hard not to end my cycle but this depression is just too strong and getting the best out of me. I've never felt like this before in my life. I still can't figure out what it is.
    Cut your losses and quit..there is much more important things than muscles (not many) but your realationships your mental health and happiness..quit, get your head on straight and try again if you get to the point you feel mentally ready..forgive me if you have posted it somewhere but what's your current cycle and doses?maybe there's something you could change to alieviate your depression and sides?

Riplec is offline New Member
    also to add to what everyone said, the longer the ester attached to the test the less of the amount of test of what you inject your actually getting, idk the exact numbers but there is loss of a few mg's with the longer ester is

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Cut your losses and quit..there is much more important things than muscles (not many) but your realationships your mental health and happiness..quit, get your head on straight and try again if you get to the point you feel mentally ready..forgive me if you have posted it somewhere but what's your current cycle and doses?maybe there's something you could change to alieviate your depression and sides?
    Well I wrote a lot about it in my other thread if you want to see it:

Low libido and depression 6 weeks into cycle.. need major help

Well I wrote a lot about it in my other thread if you want to see it:

Low libido and depression 6 weeks into cycle.. need major help
    Don't know what to tell you can't see how you don't have steady blood levels with legit test e and everybody has touched on everything else..like someone said depression is in your head iam sure it can be aggravated by hormones..you seem prone to it regardless like I said earlier the best advice I can offer is get off get your mind right reevaluate and cycle again someday when your in a better place mentally..good luck though

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Test is test. I've used E and P for different things....gained a good 15lbs on prop and have actually lost weight and body fat on enthenate, all from different training programs and diet.

I don't really feel prop for a good 2 weeks and enth for a good 4 weeks. It seems to me any results within that time frame is generally all in my brain. Squeeze another rep/set out? Sure, why not I'm on steroids . Can I lift this amount? Sure, I'm on juice.

I'm curious about test 400 though. Any truth to it that you can inject once a week? Had a chat with a guy who said that's what he does. PIP is apparently pretty bad though.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

What do you guys think?
    Hate to sound boring but I like them all pretty well. I do like PROP really well because its faster acting but sometimes I do get tired of those frequent injections.

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    I've only tried Test e couple of cycles 500mg/week and with almost non sides at all. Used Arimidex 0.25 eod thought.

Had about the same gains with sust/tren cycle but tren was quite harsh for me.

Thumbs up for Test e.

Thread Information