Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Any suggestions for cycle?

jjpaki1212 is offline New Member

Any suggestions for cycle?

Hi i am currently on 200mg primobolan twice a week, 250 cyp once a week, aromasin 20mg the day after cyp and then again 3 days after cyp injection. 2iu somatropin ED. I frontloaded with an extra 350mg prop for the first couple weeks. Planning to increase growth to 4iu a day in another week. Right now the pumps are insane and so is recovery. Also noticing a slight loss in belly fat after about 3/12 weeks and increased vascularity in shoulders. Just looking for feedback from vets. Thanx.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats! Plz fill in your profile so we dont have to keep asking.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If your gonna run primo... Run it! 400mgs won't do nada it's very mild and needs to be ran high and long(16-20wks)

Stats as Songdog asked?!

Uhmm im 5ft 8 and weight 196lbs about 12-15% bodyfat.

The reason for low dose is fear of health problems. Primo is mild but it still stresses kidneys because it causes more nitrogen retention than most AAS

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not understanding your AI protocol. Hard to suggest or comment, no mention of length of cycle, etc.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jjpaki1212 View Post
    The reason for low dose is fear of health problems. Primo is mild but it still stresses kidneys because it causes more nitrogen retention than most AAS
    Yeah I can see wat you mean the grave yard is full of guys who ran Primo.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you know what is nitrogen retention?

My ai is just for half the week when my test levels are the highest. And im running for 3 months. Im in my 4th week.

Any suggestions for cycle?-image.png

Im no scientist but im guessing primo works by using more protien instead of ur body flushing out excess so the kidneys are constantly trying to flush excess protien and working overtime. I try not to overdo juice in general never really go over 750mg a week of all compounds. This is my heaviest cycle iv ever done.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	164540

Im no scientist but im guessing primo works by using more protien instead of ur body flushing out excess so the kidneys are constantly trying to flush excess protien and working overtime. I try not to overdo juice in general never really go over 750mg a week of all compounds. This is my heaviest cycle iv ever done.
    No, it does not work like that. Stop reading things like what you posted lol, what a garbage.

All steroids increase nitrogen (protein) retention, this is done at celular level, basically AAS make cells use more aminoacids.
    This has no direct effect on kidneys. Kidney stress comes for higher muscle mass, high blood pressure and steroid metabolites excretion.
    With or without steroids you put stress in kidney when excess protein (ingested) needs to be excreted. So protein intake should be enough but not too much.

This has nothing to do with primo.

Thread Information