LTdoNit is offline New Member

Question Ready to get MASSIVE

I need some advice on getting started! I have cycled on and off over the past, but nothing to serious. Now I am ready to get down to business! I have 25 rediject's of Sos 250, 5 amps of Primotest Depot, and 300 25mcg's tabs of T-3. What is the best way to cycle this stuff? I know I will probably need to add some other gear to this, wich is not a problem. The problem is I don't know what, if anything I should add. I can get just about anything I need from Mexico, but without knowing what I should order, my order is limited to what I know is available. please advise me on this. Your expertise will help create a beast.

Don't look back, something might be gaining on you...

Satchel Page

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Mass cycle bro you forgot one very important AS if you want the best AS aroung go for Anadrol along with you sust youll get huge before anyone freaks out im not saying its the safest but if you want mass whats going to compare to anadrol. Dont tell me Dbal because you can take dbal untill you die and it wont equal anadrol

sinner is offline New Member
    yeah u can use anadrol if you can find legit stuff my source has been in to gear for 15 years and he said the last 3 anadrol containers he got were fake unless your source wants to rip you off make sure its real but you can add some deca and d-bol to that sustanon250 and come out good my buddy just come off a cycle of it and liked what he seen so just be carefull

supersquater is offline New Member
    Yeah Im with Pureanger on this one...you gotta get yaself some A-bombs or perhaps dbol ..these will kickstart your cycle...maybe try and get some deca as well and use your primo toward the end...say from week 8-12 after the deca+sus...keep anti-e's on hand bro...you'll need them..

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

I am aware that some anti- E's are needed. I put in an order for some but the pharm my guy went to was out. He will be going back in a cpl wks and i'm sure he will be able to pick them up for me. By the way my source is a little fat guy that works for me, who happens to be from Mexico, and goes to visit his wife every few weeks and brings back whatever I ask. His knowledge is less than mine so he does not know to ask for a sub if something is not available. Any how I have tried Deca by itself, but was not sure on how much to take for desired results. I tried 200mg a wk for 4wks put on some wt. but not a whole lot. probably not enough or long enough. How much of the Sos 250 should I take and how often. Like I said earlier I've dabbled but nothing serious
    I am 5'7" 214 8-9% BF, Looking to reach 225 4-5%BF

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would use Cyp or Ethanate. Sustanon has prop in it and it has to be injected EOD. Iron Man wrote a good article on Sustanon. If you find it read it. Like i said I would go with Cyp at 500mg a week! Ttokkyo has a 200mg/ml cyp. Cost is arond $100. Good luck bro!

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    you dont have to shot up sus eod..cyp or enath same stuff test is test get what ever you can get at a lower price..if its cyp at the cheapest price then get that if you want

Right Test is Test but Sus has Prop in it so it has to be injected every couple of Dayz. So if you use Cyp you could only inject once a week. Read the thing Iron Man wrote on Sustanon .

yea i see what you are saying..just say you take 1000mgs of sus take it eod thats good..or you can take it 2times a week hit 2cc then hit 2cc couple of days later...i understand what you are saying but you dont have to take it eod..you can but dont have to..

you are saying you have to shot sus eod...which is not true...you can its good but dont have to

Hey fellas I read Ironmans artical on Sos 250, What I got was you can go either way. I just don't have enough raw data to form an opinion one way or the other. I hear the plus side and the minus from everyone I talk too. Right now I have Sos 250 on hand and to me it's golden until I can get the stuff I need to stack with it. You must work with what you got.... My delima is how to make what I have work. Oh Yeah, I do have 5 amps of primotest Depot that I can use. Now who has the words of wisdom to help guide this Neanderthol!!!!

Mad Scientist At Work Lets Risk it all, And We Will Win It All.....

what are you asking?5amps???get more

How often should I inject, and how much. Do I taper up, peak, taper down before I start to use anti-e's. How long before I start to increase dosage. The normal stuff a newbie would want to know in order to reach the next level.

Mike Guest
    dont taper sus - and you can do one shot/wk but I ALWAYS split my sus shots up for the prop

Hello he wants mass cyp what a joke maybe he should do winnie tabs for mass

Hey, ya know it's kind of funny! I decided I would get down to business and start to do this the right way. I buy a shit load of Sos 250, the primotest Depot, and figure watch out here I grow, but when the rubber meets the road I don't know shit. Think of how many fellow Iron Warriors out there, that are sticking something in their ass they don't know anything about. I'm totally clueless, and I am pretty sure I'm not in the minority! Although the questions may seem off the wall, I will ask them any-way so I can be edu-macated in this vast world of anabolics and androgenics, be patient with me OH-Great Ones full of knowledge and wisdom. This old dawg is trying to learn some new Tricks.

The Iron Game Guest
    The cyp in Mexico should set you back no more than $28 and thats on the high side. 200 tabs of t3 is far too much and counter productive if you wish to get massive.

10 -15lbs all you need is some cypionate , some dbol and an aromatase inhibitor

I dont consider 10-15lbs a mass cycle if you want mass you need 25-30lbs and I cant see how cyps going to get you there

Well then pureanger what do you suggest will get you to that? What kind and how much?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok he's what I think, this is based on knowledge not experience:

1-4
    A-Bombs 1 tab ED

1-10
    500mg Test
    400mg Deca
    Armidex .25mg ED

Clomid
    1st Day 150-300mg, 100mg ED for ten days and then 50mg for ten days.
    Or 50/100/50.
    What is best?

Take Milk Thistle for 2 weeks b4 cycle and for two weeks after A-Bombs at 1000+mg ED. Also Craberry juice/extract.

Drink plenty of water, eat a solid high Kcal/protein/carb diet.

I think that would add the 30LBS Pete and Pure are talking about.

Now is that right?

BA

choice is offline Junior Member
    Guys, you can't go into a cycle thinking you're gonna gain 30 lbs. every time, 30 quality pounds is ALOT for any kind of cycle.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Its more hypothetical now, anyway to quote myself:

The above is a perfect stack for mass, whether you'll hit 30LBS in 12 weeks depends on:

Diet
    Training
    Recovery

And how much you actually keep is another variable!
    Thats from "going on 2nd Cycle"

Shite I've gained 23LBS this cycle I'm happy with that, again what I weigh in four weeks will be another variable.

Its always gonna be 2 steps forward one step back!

BA

To get 30lbs and keep 30lbs are two differetn things if your biulding for mass cyp ant going to get you there no matter what anyone tells you you arnt going to get with cyp. To keep 30 lbs you need to gain 45lbs becasue of the waterweight gain. Your not on a mass cycle to gain Beach Muscle. Your there for size and strength. I just want somone to make me a cycle that i can keep 30lbs of completely ripped muscle without bloating. Maybe if I ran cyp through an IV 24hrs a day for 12 weeks then i might be able to but until then Anadrol and test will get you there no problem

I'm learning fellas!!! I am looking for some good quality muscle, and from what I am hearing Anadrol is the way to go. My question is what is the availability of anadrol in Mexico, Is there diff. names that it goes by, would my source be able to go to 3-4 diff places and be able to find it. What is it, as far as cost? How toxic is it. I need to know these things in order to make the decision if this right for me. What would be some equally as potent alternatives to anadrol. Thanks for informing me. LOL
    Last edited by LTdoNit; 09-07-2001 at 07:46 PM.

Yes your right Anadrol is the way to go done right youll be fine

Thread Information