Thread: joint pain

joint pain

400mg deca / week
    500mg test cyp / week

currently taking 25mg /day exemestane. going to drop it down to 12.5. i think the quality of my aromasin is high.

im getting a sensitive estradiol test and later i'll have a better idea of what's going on.

kelkel said he'd rather have his E2 slightly higher than slightly lower.

this is all new to me
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-22-2016 at 02:30 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should only change your AI based on bw results.

seriously?

my left wrist and right ankle ache like nagging b1tCh3s. the ankle thing has gone away, but my wrist was hurting from even slight movement. it's subsided, but i still feel the ache. this doesn't normally happen at all.

If your E2 is too low, you're gonna feel like crap and you won't grow.

i feel good.

Deca in low dose, 100mg/wk to 150mg/wk, has been known to moisturize collagen. In higher doses, it has an opposite effect. If you're taking Deca for joint lubrication, lower your dose. If you're taking Deca to bulk, tough it out until you're done with your cycle.

ahh, i understand now. why does it have the opposite effect molecularly? what's going on with the molecules, all of them?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I don't think your problem is dose or even gear related, primarily because of the strict localization of symptoms [one wrist and one ankle], which is not to say that more joint pain isn't around the corner. Nevertheless, physiological problems are systemic, which TENDS to make them far more general, i.e. both wrists, or wrists and ankles, or knees and shoulders, joints in general, etc. However, a few questions and answers will help with diagnosis.

What cycle week are you in?
    When did your pain begin?
    What supplements are you taking?
    Did you eliminate 'anything at all' from your diet, or significantly change 'anything', i.e. water intake, oils, vitamins, etc.?
    Although you cited two primary joint pains, are any others sore or stiff?
    Do any of your pains transient (come and go), or are they persistent?
    Did you begin all compounds at the same time, or phase some in?
    Last edited by magic32; 07-27-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I don't think your problem is dose or even gear related, primarily because of the strict localization of symptoms [one wrist and one ankle], which is not to say that more joint pain isn't around the corner. Nevertheless, physiological problems are systemic, which TENDS to make them far more general, i.e. both wrists, or wrists and ankles, or knees and shoulders, joints in general, etc. However, a few questions and answers will help with diagnosis.

What cycle week are you in?
    When did your pain begin?
    What supplements are you taking?
    Did you eliminate 'anything at all' from your diet, or significantly change 'anything', i.e. water intake, oils, vitamins, etc.?
    Although you cited two primary joint pains, are any others sore or stiff?
    Do any of your pains transient (come and go), or are they persistent?
    Did you begin all compounds at the same time, or phase some in?
    it's the tail of week three for me. i went from ultra clean eating and mad cardio to more lifting and not so ultra clean. for cardio i'm taking all out military style sludge fest Cross fit. I don't take fish oil at all, but no. No supplement changes. all compounds started at once.
    since after posting the joint pain went away. sometimes i get a little ankle or knee pain if i'm running and doing a lot of cross fit, but it always goes away. as for the wrist, the pain came on after i did some heavier than usual bench for more sets. in fact in 2008 i dislocated my shoulder, but it hasn't bugged me at all. if i do some military presses then it smarts a little afterward, but i can condition it for heavy weight and to not hurt at all. i can make my shoulder pop if i want. elbows too. it only happens when i make it happen though.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-28-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Thread Information