Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Where to buy real steroids from trusted source

Ronnysd619 is offline New Member

Post Where to buy real steroids from trusted source

Alright so I'm 26 yes old I weight 175 at a height of 5' 9". I recently went to Tj to buy gear for my first cycle ever. i was able to get a vial of 10 ml of dbol and 10 ml vial of test ethenat. This is enough to for roughly two weeks at 20-25 mg of dbol and test a day.. Not enough to for my first cycle. To get to the point as I crossed with gear for the first time I got sent to inspection.. I know? Damm I said.. I was smart enough to stash them in my boxers Luckely they only checked my car, I do not want to risk it even though it was good stuff I was wondering if there is a legit online source or place to get gear in San Diego Ca. New to this forum I'm hoping you guys can help thank you
    Last edited by Ronnysd619; 07-23-2016 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Missed spelling

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnysd619 View Post
    Alright so I'm 26 yes old I weight 175 at a height of 5' 9". I recently went to Tj to buy gear for my first cycle ever. i was able to get a vial of 10 ml of dbol and 10 ml vial of test ethenat. This is enough to for roughly two weeks at 20-25 mg of dbol and test a day.. Not enough to for my first cycle. To get to the point as I crossed with gear for the first time I got sent to inspection.. I know? Damm I said.. I was smart enough to stash them in my boxers Luckely they only checked my car, I do not want to risk it even though it was good stuff I was wondering if there is a legit online source or place to get gear in San Diego Ca. New to this forum I'm hoping you guys can help thank you
    Ronny two things normally I wouldn't answer this thread since iam up bored half assed watching a movie I'll answer..
    1.dont ever try crossing the border with gear there is much easier safer ways to get gear these days that's stuff my buddy's did when there wasn't this great thing called the Internet ..
    2.hang out read about things post get to know people and someone will push you in the right direction..or use google search, for real you could prob find enough online sites and forums with a simple search..DONT ask for gear out in the open most likely you will get scammed ..good luck
    InternalFire likes this.

Ronnysd619 is offline New Member
    Thank you King Kong, I really appreciate your advise sense I am new I'm not familiar with the community but I am willing to stick around hopefully I can get guidance and support from others. But thank you again for taking the time to explain and give me the heads up. About Tj, I think I won't do it again it's not really worth it, specially if there is other sources I can rely on.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks KK for the helpful answer.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information