cblifter is offline New Member

Good Cycle For Athlete

i'm looking to take some stuff that's good for athletes. i was considering tren a and test e or test a but after reading and getting some stories from people who have taken tren a it seems it won't be a good fit, at least not for this cycle. what could i take that would still pack on muscle and yet enable me to be a beast at wrestling still instead of gassing out? thanks.

mietek is offline Member
    tren is good but some people cannot take it, tren works fine on me but you can try deca + test, you can put some good weight

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Nandrolone and winny are great compounds, and are used by many athletes, but sometimes they can give me unwanted calif or back pumps.

Unless you have experience with various compounds then I think you should just stick to test.

as far as test, is there a difference between test e and test a if i were to pick one for gains and performance? and when you say nandralone is that npp?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is test..test a?a small dose test enth cycle with a AI to keep the water weight down would be fine..I would assume weight is a issue being a wrestler..nandrolone comes with different esters npp is one deca another..I would stick to test, winni isn't a bad compound for staying light and gaining strength ..

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP are you in college?

What division are you competing?

Wrestling is notorious for controlling weight or being the strongest at the lightest weight. NPP and nandrolone will hold water. Tren kills your wind. Why not just run a short ester Test only cycle? Is there some reason you want to stack your gear? Test only is a great cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Wrestling is notorious for controlling weight or being the strongest at the lightest weight. NPP and nandrolone will hold water. Tren kills your wind. Why not just run a short ester Test only cycle? Is there some reason you want to stack your gear? Test only is a great cycle.
    no reason. it was just recommended that tren works great for packing in lean muscle. i'm getting test acetate now and looks like i'm running that by itself every other day.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test P for athletes, IMO. I was in a similar boat using for athletics... worked great

If you're training in wrestling I'm assuming you don't want to gain a lot of weight. Just about any Test cycle will make you gain weight so you might want to think about a low dose (250mg/ew to 300mg/ew) Test Acetate cycle. Acetate is a pretty sort ester so you would have to inject every other day for 6 to 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're training in wrestling I'm assuming you don't want to gain a lot of weight. Just about any Test cycle will make you gain weight so you might want to think about a low dose (250mg/ew to 300mg/ew) Test Acetate cycle. Acetate is a pretty sort ester so you would have to inject every other day for 6 to 8 weeks.
    yep, that's what i was thinking. i already have test acetate coming and i was thinking 8 to 12 weeks on 300mg/week. i'll probably try it at 200 a week every other day just to see how i take it. will probably save the tren for off season. i would be ok gaining lean weight but not water or fat. that's why i was thinking tren would help with that, but if it hampers performance then it's not going to be useful for now.

so if i'm going to go with just test ace, will i still need aromatose inhibitor and hcg ? i didn't get to use those on my first cycle of npp. thanks
    Last edited by cblifter; 07-25-2016 at 06:59 AM.

erny23 is offline New Member
    winny or anavar

Test Acetate is a very short ester. It will go into the system pretty quickly. The reason a Test E cycle goes for 12 weeks is that it takes almost 4 weeks for the E ester to release all of the Test in the body. Acetate isn't like that. Acetate half life is 3 days to Enth's 14 day half life. You only need to run the Acetate cycle for 8 weeks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    tren is good but some people cannot take it, tren works fine on me but you can try deca + test, you can put some good weight
    This isnt a good answer.Tren isnt a compound foe beginners.And if you are still in school you are really to young to cycle.Beacuse you will really mess your body up.Read threw our educational threads.Like the young and steroids .One should really wait until he is 24yrs old when his endo system is fully developed.Good luck Bro!

Thread Information