Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Does anyone take Psy meds?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stick with Test only if you have to cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    im going to run a test only cycle mid sept. without a doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I've got to disagree with this plan. Since he's already on HRT, it would be wiser to just add in an anabolic for a bit. Androgens mess with your emotions much more.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sound advice.
    I got your back brother.....we all want to see you be safe and healthy.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

I've got to disagree with this plan. Since he's already on HRT, it would be wiser to just add in an anabolic for a bit. Androgens mess with your emotions much more.
    I agree with Bona, I have a brother in law that took meds like these and did a cycle when he got off stuff went down hill fast. he wanted to kill himself and walking around to peoples houses asking for rope to hang him self from a bridge.

So thinking to leave his test base (trt) alone and just add an oral would be the safest bet..

good luck OP, just play it smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I agree with Bona, I have a brother in law that took meds like these and did a cycle when he got off stuff went down hill fast. he wanted to kill himself and walking around to peoples houses asking for rope to hang him self from a bridge.

So thinking to leave his test base (trt) alone and just add an oral would be the safest bet..

good luck OP, just play it smart!!
    thats some far out stuff....a lil more than i think would be applicable to my case... im not unstable. im very stable thats the thing.

i was thinking test with some var or deca only

i was thinking test with some var or deca only
    If you have to cycle I would up your test and add in some var but definably stay away from deca and tren imho, but with the meds your on I'd stay clear of anything what's going to cause some imbalance

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    On 2 bars of Xanax, I'm not sure how you remember anything. I took 1 bar after A death in my family and couldn't remember 6 months of my life...lol
    marcus300, jstone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    On 2 bars of Xanax, I'm not sure how you remember anything. I took 1 bar after A death in my family and couldn't remember 6 months of my life...lol
    I know it's lethal stuff. Surely you wouldn't have the right mind set to train or even walk.
    NACH3 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I know it's lethal stuff. Surely you wouldn't have the right mind set to train or even walk.
    Nope, I only took Xanax for maybe a few weeks after the funeral against my better judgementIt was very powerful stuff, and I said never again, I had way to many side effects. However I just wanted to throw up everytime I thought about things, and it helped me get to a point where I could get up and go to the gym and such.
    marcus300 likes this.

curious to know if any members here take psy meds?
    i do...
    i take...
    800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax
    I imagine filling a bath with hundreds 'n' thousands and colouring paint and dipping your brain in it and swaying it around, then popping it back in your head.

I've been sectioned twice. First time police came out to get me, second time I was transferred from prison.

You're on two tranquilisers and two benzodiazepenes, both at a high dose. I think the highest dose of Zyprexa(olanzapine) I was on was 20mg. I never got that much Klonopin or Xanax but there was one point I was taking 400mg of diazepam per day (that's 40 of the blue pills, unprescribed of course).

Since then I've done loads of stuff to try sort my head out. Lived with the Hare Krishna's on their island for a month. Did 10 days of silence with a Buddhist group (did that twice so 20 days). I also went into residential rehab for 10 weeks.

Right now I'm only on an SSRI (escitalopram/lexapro/cipralex), and I had been at the max dose of 20mg since January but last week I started weaning off it...... I'm at 15mg right now, and next week down to 12.5mg.

If you really need that much medication to keep right then I'd say you're in dire need of either meditation or chanting. For the former I'd go with Vipassana (Vipassana Meditation), and for the latter I'd go with the Hare Krishna's. Chanting is a lot easier to start out with.

If you ever want to get off medication then I'd be very realistic about it and wean off over the course of about 11 months while I do lots of chanting, meditation, long walks, yoga, weightlifting.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 09-01-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information