Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: test p only cycle

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Don't even bother. All your doing is putting yourself on a trt dose and risk shutting yourself down for no reason. Either up the dosage or add in another compound.
    Nope. 150 mg prop will normally put him in the 1100 range. And that is about the dobble of trt.
    Been there done that. Lovely. Horny as a 17 year old...mmmm.....much easier to loose fat.
    But personally i would add a sarm
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-24-2016 at 10:30 PM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Nope. 150 mg prop will normally put him in the 1100 range. And that is about the dobble of trt.
    Been there done that. Lovely. Horny as a 17 year old...mmmm.....much easier to loose fat
    So are you saying that a sustanon 250mg/ml weekly will be good for all around gains. Or prop? I'm wondering what I should aim for weekly dose minimum

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

So are you saying that a sustanon 250mg/ml weekly will be good for all around gains. Or prop? I'm wondering what I should aim for weekly dose minimum
    If you use propionate i think 100 would equal a good trt. 250 sus will have tiny anabolic gains compared to normal healthy. But fatloss will be easier and you will feel good with extra libido.

But 250 sus will also increase hematocrit. Very long term dangerously if left alone.
    Ive red that a maximum test dose for not increasing hct is 150 mg propionate.
    250 prop on other hand would be significantly anabolic compared to natty.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-24-2016 at 10:41 PM.
    Slacker78 likes this.

If you use propionate i think 100 would equal a good trt. 250 sus will have tiny anabolic gains compared to normal healthy. But fatloss will be easier and you will feel good with extra libido.

But 250 sus will also increase hematocrit. Very long term dangerously if left alone.
    Sent you a private message brotha.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Been there done that. Lovely. Horny as a 17 year old...mmmm.....much easier to loose fat.
    But personally i would add a sarm
    yeah , during this cycle my muscle gains was amazing and my body fat percentage reach from 13 to 11 at the same time , my idea about hcg and pct is:
    1.waiting 3 days after my last injection then start hcg about 5000 iu weekly for just 2 weeks and wait 3 days after last hcg and begin pct
    or
    2.take hcg 1000 iu/day for 11 days straight and wait 3 days after last hcg and begin pct
    and at this time i do inject B12 and B Complex eod ? or just one weekly ? i dont no which one would be better choose with take 1000 iu of vit E
    my plan about pct is clomid 100/100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20/20 my question is about dosage and duration , is it enough dosage and duration or should i lower dosage and duration ?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    yeah , during this cycle my muscle gains was amazing and my body fat percentage reach from 13 to 11 at the same time , my idea about hcg and pct is:
    1.waiting 3 days after my last injection then start hcg about 5000 iu weekly for just 2 weeks and wait 3 days after last hcg and begin pct
    or
    2.take hcg 1000 iu/day for 11 days straight and wait 3 days after last hcg and begin pct
    and at this time i do inject B12 and B Complex eod ? or just one weekly ? i dont no which one would be better choose with take 1000 iu of vit E
    my plan about pct is clomid 100/100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20/20 my question is about dosage and duration , is it enough dosage and duration or should i lower dosage and duration ?
    What exactly did you run with this pct setup? Seems overkill for a small test dose

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    or
    Hope your testis dont get desensitized.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    What in the absolute fuck is the reason for double talk

How many MG per week?

Enough of the insane banter, sounds like a 3 stooges skit.

You tell us the total amount In my, not concerned with frequency or ratio of MG to ml

You just say I took 300mg this week or something like that
    i said it thousand times before !!!!
    1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop Eod for just 6 weeks total . im in my sixth week now .
    i hope you guys finally understand my mean

i said it thousand times before !!!!
    1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop Eod for just 6 weeks total . im in my sixth week now .
    i hope you guys finally understand my mean
    Yeah we get it when it's put simple like that. But all the first dozen replys were a bunch of mumbo jumbo with tons of other poor English to make sense. Believe me dude I'm asking tons of questions. No nig deal just trying to be clear

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I think a 4 week pct would suffice here
    Marsoc, devil-1986 and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I think a 4 week pct would suffice here
    then according to my cycle what dosage do u recommend and enough for my pct ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-27-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Yeah we get it when it's put simple like that. But all the first dozen replys were a bunch of mumbo jumbo with tons of other poor English to make sense. Believe me dude I'm asking tons of questions. No nig deal just trying to be clear
    yeah your right bro , sorry for my language
    Marsoc likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    then according to my cycle what dosage do u recommend and enough for my pct ?
    I cant hardly deal with 100mg dose of Clomid..id do somethin like 75 75 50 50 and id do nolvadex around 40 40 20 20..you dont need a super agressive pct with that weak cycle imo
    devil-1986 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I cant hardly deal with 100mg dose of Clomid..id do somethin like 75 75 50 50 and id do nolvadex around 40 40 20 20..you dont need a super agressive pct with that weak cycle imo
    I second this as well^^... You probly don't even need to frontload your Clomid for 2wks either(@ 75/75 but better to be safe right... Plus it's got horrible side effects at doses of 100mgs/day imho... Plus for future reference 4wks of comid is plenty sufficient - usually you'd extend the nolvadex to 6wks when running a 19nor cycle but that's nor here nor there -
    Cuz, devil-1986 and Slacker78 like this.

yeah your right bro , sorry for my language
    No brother. You don't need to be sorry at all. That's how yo speak and if your not a naturally English speaking nationality. No biggie. I wouldn't say it was a mess. Just hard to make sense. Yeah it was a mess lol. Jk.
    devil-1986 likes this.

thank u cuz for your help god bless u , be happy and healthy bro
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I second this as well^^... You probly don't even need to frontload your Clomid for 2wks either(@ 75/75 but better to be safe right... Plus it's got horrible side effects at doses of 100mgs/day imho... Plus for future reference 4wks of comid is plenty sufficient - usually you'd extend the nolvadex to 6wks when running a 19nor cycle but that's nor here nor there -
    thank u bro
    NACH3 likes this.

No brother. You don't need to be sorry at all. That's how yo speak and if your not a naturally English speaking nationality. No biggie. I wouldn't say it was a mess. Just hard to make sense. Yeah it was a mess lol. Jk.
    thank u marsoc for your help god bless u , be happy and healthy bro , i wish you reach all of your goals
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-27-2016 at 12:59 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

and thanks to all of my bro which was help me before on this rookie cycle god bless u all , also be happy and healthy

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    at this dosage you only risk to suppress the hpta with minimal growth results ... the suppression takes place in any case , so you better go to at least 100 mg eod ( though also depends on your history of previous cycles ), but testosterone dosage should be 400/500 mg a week for decent results in growth.
    In any case , HCG and PCT absolutely recommended for AAS that give shutdown (like testosterone) .
    devil-1986 likes this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    I prefer the school of thought which states HCG 250ui/E3.5 while on cycle, rather that blasting your tests with mega dosages when they are more asleep. As someone told, even is not frequent, it's possible to risk to desensitize LH receptors... and that is pretty bad ! 250ui/E3.5 day is perfect to give a minimum but CONTINUOS stimulus to tests to keep its trofism healthy and responsive. This is what i always did and i never had troubles in recovery.

Further, with short esters like Test Prop, HCT trends to raise quicker than long esters. Mine raised up to 51% within 22 days of 300mg/EOD of Test prop. I think this was even caused either poor hydration and/or too much low estrogens. I suppose estrogens, where they are too much low, there's less water retention... and so, blood density increase. It was too much little time to increase HCT so high with that low Test dosage, even it was shot ester.
    devil-1986 likes this.

sorry dudes i forgot to ask something about supplementing during pct
    i take superior 14 stanabol x (test booster) http://www.superior14.com/language/e...stanabol_x.php
    1.is it good and effective to use it or other test booster while on pct ?

I already have this supplements :
    Cellucor C4
    Optimum gold standard whey
    Bcaa 4200 mg
    Best glutamin bpi
    L carnitine 1000 mg tab
    L arginine 1500 mg tab
    Vitamin C 500 mg
    Vitamin E 400 iu
    CoQ10 200 mg tab
    Omega 3 1000 mg tab
    Green tea 450 mg tab
    NAC 200 mg tab
    American Super Pharmatex Complex
    2.and my other question is which Vitamin E and injectable B12/Bcomplex dosage would u recommend during pct ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-28-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    I prefer the school of thought which states HCG 250ui/E3.5 while on cycle, rather that blasting your tests with mega dosages when they are more asleep. As someone told, even is not frequent, it's possible to risk to desensitize LH receptors... and that is pretty bad ! 250ui/E3.5 day is perfect to give a minimum but CONTINUOS stimulus to tests to keep its trofism healthy and responsive. This is what i always did and i never had troubles in recovery.

Further, with short esters like Test Prop, HCT trends to raise quicker than long esters. Mine raised up to 51% within 22 days of 300mg/EOD of Test prop. I think this was even caused either poor hydration and/or too much low estrogens. I suppose estrogens, where they are too much low, there's less water retention... and so, blood density increase. It was too much little time to increase HCT so high with that low Test dosage, even it was shot ester.
    this week is my final week and didn't run HCG so far then according to your info i have no other choice except waiting 3-4 days after my last injection then inject HCG 1000 iu ED for 11 days straight , i think this is better than noting and than 5000 iu/week for 2 weeks any other choice i appreciate it ?

can i use test boosters during my pct ? is it effective ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-30-2016 at 06:36 AM.

I dont know any test booster that affects lh/fsh.

All they do is block dht conversion.
    devil-1986 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

This is a very individual reaction regarding hematocrit. Although I love prop, NPP, test no ester, the shorter esters run my HCT up more rapidly than say cyp or enanthate .
    No comment on 100 mg of prop being a good TRT protocol.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-30-2016 at 07:24 AM.
    devil-1986 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Now I'm a modest simple man. But wouldn't you think that a testosterone injection of 500mg/week is enough of a "test boost" lol just saying. That's like literally 10x natural production lol. I wouldn't waste your money on gimmicks man
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-30-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    50mg EOD = 175mg per week

175mg per week of legit test P is more than double what he would probably produce naturally.
    He will not be in a test deficit.

However, I do feel it is stupid to do such a low dose cycle.
    On top of that..
    His levels will remain steady vs the natural rise and decline of endogenous T.
    While on TRT with a total test of 800.. I was far stronger than I ever was naturally

Mac
    devil-1986 likes this.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Probably not just how you react if libido low just run short course hcg at the end
    devil-1986 likes this.

now 3 days past from my last injection, my libido is good and my testic size is ok too , should i run hcg and pct ?

how much can we inject HCG Subcutaneously ? 500-1000 or more ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    how much can we inject HCG Subcutaneously ? 500-1000 or more ?
    You do to want to desensitize your leydig cells... It's suggested that one doesn't exceed 1000iu in a wk w/HCG ... Your best off going 2x wily at 250iu each time(500iu total over 2 inj)

Plus it's all determined by how you reconstitute your HCG - in a 5000iu vial I'll add 2mls and that gives me 250iu at the 10unit mark on a 1cc slin pin barrel
    devil-1986 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    now 3 days past from my last injection, my libido is good and my testic size is ok too , should i run hcg and pct ?
    No... You should've ran your HCG on cycle as it mimics LH production and keeps your testes ax functional as possible... You should be starting your pct of Clomid and nolva today if it's been 3 days since your last pin...

Remember HCG is still suppressive so why suppress your natty test further when trying to recover?!
    Marsoc and devil-1986 like this.

No... You should've ran your HCG on cycle as it mimics LH production and keeps your testes ax functional as possible... You should be starting your pct of Clomid and nolva today if it's been 3 days since your last pin...

Remember HCG is still suppressive so why suppress your natty test further when trying to recover?!
    thank u NACH for your useful input ,yeah it's been 3 days since my last pin and didnt ran HCG on my cycle ,ok, so i should start my pct today without using HCG , thats will be ok ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 09-04-2016 at 01:36 PM.

and what is your plan for such a weak cycle ,should i frontload clomid and nolva
    (clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20) or better take like this clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 20/20/20/20 ? or maybe better to ran nolva only ? plz help me to choose best plan for my pct for better recover and less sides

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey mate, these questions have already been answered previously in this thread.

thank u NACH for your useful input ,yeah it's been 3 days since my last pin and didnt ran HCG on my cycle ,ok, so i should start my pct today without using HCG , thats will be ok ?

and what is your plan for such a weak cycle ,should i frontload clomid and nolva
    (clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20) or better take like this clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 20/20/20/20 ? or maybe better to ran nolva only ? plz help me to choose best plan for my pct for better recover and less sides
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey mate, these questions have already been answered previously in this thread.
    THIS^^^^ very nice Numbere!

hi guys today i get my bloodwork answer it was done one day before my last injection and one day after a test p shot:
    wbc 9.74 3.7-12.1
    rbc 5.77 3.8-6.1
    hemoglobin 17.0 12-18
    hematocrite 51.9 35-59
    m.c.v 90.1 79-95
    m.c.h 29.5 27-35
    m.c.h.c 32.8 29-39
    rdw-cv 12.6 9-16
    platelets 271 130-450
    fbs 83 70-100
    b.u.n 20.6 5-25
    creatinine 1.23 0.4-1.4
    uric acid 4.6 3.5-8.2
    cholesterol 164 <200
    triglycerides 51 35-200
    hdl 51 >35
    ldl 90 <130
    albumin serum 4.7 3.5-5.5
    s.g.o.t 89 up to 37
    s.g.p.t 68 up to 41

gamma gt 20.4 <49
    alkaline phosphatase 127 80-306
    iron 119 40-170
    t.i.b.c 356 220-450
    ferritin 49.99 16-300
    igg 1824.1 700-1600
    t4 6.38 4.8-12.70
    t3 1.28 0.8-2
    t.s.h 2.36 0.39-6.16
    estradiol 128.1 7.63-42.6
    estrogen 104.3 7.63-42.6

l.h 1.2 1.7-8.6
    f.s.h 1.2 1-14.0

testosterone 12.11 2.5-10
    free testosterone 18.44 3.84-34.17

as u can see my liver Enzymes(s.g.o.t & s.g.p.t) are so much high and im worry about them, my estradiol and testosterone are high too and my L.H is very low ,
    my question is what should i do for my liver ezymes back to low normal range ? is it normal that liver enzymes going so high while on cycle and can it going back to normal range after androgen going out of the body ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Working out will cause elevated liver function, this is normal.

Your e2 is too high.

You need to increase your AI dose.
    devil-1986 likes this.

If you typed everything above correctly your gear was bunk or underdosed.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information