• 1 Post By devil-1986
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By InternalFire

Thread: Forgot to inject HCG

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

Forgot to inject HCG

i injected tes e 250 mg last 2 days can i inject hcg today ??? and there will be any problems ?

Thanks you sir

or wait to inject with next tes e ? sir please

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    u must inject hcg 250 iu every 3.5 days from day 2 up until pct
    nukzahaha likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not worry about it too much. I myself inject on the day of test-e pin which is E3.5D, and now thinking dropping HCG for 2-3 weeks to see how it feels without it and if I dont like being off of it I will come back on... at least thats the plan.

Lots people run cycles and trt for a while without hcg, then suddenly introduce it on a latter date and go with it from then on having gonads respond and hcg doing its job, alot of speculation but there's truth in every aspect of that... so I dont know, individual choice probably too
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    u must inject hcg 250 iu every 3.5 days from day 2 up until pct
    this is my first cycle should i wait to inject with tes e next time or do it now ??

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I would not worry about it too much. I myself inject on the day of test-e pin which is E3.5D, and now thinking dropping HCG for 2-3 weeks to see how it feels without it and if I dont like being off of it I will come back on... at least thats the plan.

Lots people run cycles and trt for a while without hcg, then suddenly introduce it on a latter date and go with it from then on having gonads respond and hcg doing its job, alot of speculation but there's truth in every aspect of that... so I dont know, individual choice probably too
    so should i inject now or wait to inject with tes e next time sir thx

If you just missed an injection by a day or two and you inject every 3 days or so, I would say DO NOT BACK LOAD HCG , just inject now with smaller dosage like 80IU, then little more day after, then skip few days then add ~150iu and skip few days, and then do 250iu and continue 250iu E3D or E3.5D, whatever your routine was. injecting too much HCG too frequently may cause some E2 spike, not injecting for prolonged times like for a week or so will cause more shutdown to your testes, but not to worry about as once HCG is introduced again it should take its working slowly but surely.
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    If you just missed an injection by a day or two and you inject every 3 days or so, I would say DO NOT BACK LOAD HCG, just inject now with smaller dosage like 80IU, then little more day after, then skip few days then add ~150iu and skip few days, and then do 250iu and continue 250iu E3D or E3.5D, whatever your routine was. injecting too much HCG too frequently may cause some E2 spike, not injecting for prolonged times like for a week or so will cause more shutdown to your testes, but not to worry about as once HCG is introduced again it should take its working slowly but surely.
    wow it is really confuse man can i inject next time with tes e , 250mg hcg same. this is my first cycle and never inject hcg before

It doesn't really matter if you inject now or wait until the next Test E injection. The main thing is that you hit the HCG twice a week. Your body is an analog system. That means that thing take time to happen. It takes time for the Enth ester in the Test to allow Test to be absorbed by your body. The Test uptake into your body is like a sine wave. You can pin the HCG anytime along your cycle. It's just better to do it earlier than later.
    InternalFire and nukzahaha like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It doesn't really matter if you inject now or wait until the next Test E injection. The main thing is that you hit the HCG twice a week. Your body is an analog system. That means that thing take time to happen. It takes time for the Enth ester in the Test to allow Test to be absorbed by your body. The Test uptake into your body is like a sine wave. You can pin the HCG anytime along your cycle. It's just better to do it earlier than later.
    exactly, good stuff.
    nukzahaha likes this.

when the end of cycle i have more hcg 500 ui should i do it or cut it and wait for pct

Thanks you all ^_____________^

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your grounded!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your grounded!
    what does this mean =.=

Thread Information