Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Proximal

Thread: Newb looking for a review of what I've got planned

Ironcraze is offline New Member

Newb looking for a review of what I've got planned

Hey all,

-- HISTORY -- Can skip ahead if you like..

35 Male, 5'9" - approx 175 lbs, 16% BF.

Training 15 years on/off - Last 3 years serious training Powerlifting, except off last 8 months with Herniated Discs/SI Joint problems.

I eat say 75% clean/good, 25% bad.

About 7 years ago I did a Winstrol only cycle without PCT (Total idiot)

I'd like to do it right this time and also don't want to do a long cycle... Looking to gain about 5 lbs lean, lose 5 lbs fat (Truthfully don't want to get to big)

I also want to make sure I have everything I need before I start.. I've been browsing the forums and a lot of people seem to have an issue and nothing to fix it with.

-- PLANNED CYCLE -- Option 1 (Affordable)

Week 1 - Week 6: Winstrol Depot - 100mg EOD
    Week 7 - Week 8: Clomid 75mg, 50mg (ED)

Is this enough PCT?

-- PLANNED CYCLE -- Option 2 (Seemingly better, but more expensive AND also a lot of shit to put in the body)

Week 1 - Week 6: Test E 250 - Once/Week
    Week 1 - Week 6: HCG - 500mg Once/Week
    Week 1 - Week 12: Arimidex - .25mg Once/Week
    Week 9 - Week 12: Clomid 75mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg (ED)
    Week 9 - Week 12: Nolvadex 40mg, 20mg, 20mg, 20mg (ED)

-- Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Ironcraze

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcraze
    Hey all, -- HISTORY -- Can skip ahead if you like.. 35 Male, 5'9" - approx 175 lbs, 16% BF. Training 15 years on/off - Last 3 years serious training Powerlifting, except off last 8 months with Herniated Discs/SI Joint problems. I eat say 75% clean/good, 25% bad. About 7 years ago I did a Winstrol only cycle without PCT (Total idiot) I'd like to do it right this time and also don't want to do a long cycle... Looking to gain about 5 lbs lean, lose 5 lbs fat (Truthfully don't want to get to big) I also want to make sure I have everything I need before I start.. I've been browsing the forums and a lot of people seem to have an issue and nothing to fix it with. -- PLANNED CYCLE -- Option 1 (Affordable) Week 1 - Week 6: Winstrol Depot - 100mg EOD Week 7 - Week 8: Clomid 75mg, 50mg (ED) Is this enough PCT? -- PLANNED CYCLE -- Option 2 (Seemingly better, but more expensive AND also a lot of shit to put in the body) Week 1 - Week 6: Test E 250 - Once/Week Week 1 - Week 6: HCG - 500mg Once/Week Week 1 - Week 12: Arimidex - .25mg Once/Week Week 9 - Week 12: Clomid 75mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg (ED) Week 9 - Week 12: Nolvadex 40mg, 20mg, 20mg, 20mg (ED) -- Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Ironcraze
    Option 2 is really the only option I would consider. But with a few changes. No need to run Arimidex past your cycle, especially for six weeks, you will crash your estrogen. I would run the test, HCG , and Arimidex for at least 8 weeks. Test Enanthate has a long ester and won't get kicked in for 2 weeks and it will be 5 before you notice any gains. Just my opinion bro. Good luck!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood
    Option 2 is really the only option I would consider. But with a few changes. No need to run Arimidex past your cycle, especially for six weeks, you will crash your estrogen. I would run the test, HCG, and Arimidex for at least 8 weeks. Test Enanthate has a long ester and won't get kicked in for 2 weeks and it will be 5 before you notice any gains. Just my opinion bro. Good luck!
    And your Arimidex needs to be ran 0.25 EOD. Sorry I missed that.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    #1 isn't even an option.

So #2; but...

You need to run Test E for 12 - 14 weeks.
    If you've been off for 8 months you need to get back in the gym for at least that long before considering juice.
    If $$$ is an issue when the time comes then continue to wait until it's not. Between the amount of food, gear, OCT, etc. you never want to be stuck.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Both options are poor.

Best option is to change your diet from 75/25 to 95/5 and you will probably reach your goals with minimum fuss. You can lose the fat in only a month for starters.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are complicating it, just follow this to a T: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Also if you are worried about cost of the gear please forget about it, food and bloodworks are much more expensive.
    Proximal and InternalFire like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Also if you are worried about cost of the gear please forget about it, food and bloodworks are much more expensive.
    LMAO. Just learned this myself - SO true!
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You are complicating it, just follow this to a T: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    LMAO. Just learned this myself - SO true!
    I keep hearing, seeing, and letting conversations go trough my fingers smiling when young naive folks jump to conclusions that all is just like in those magazines, just all fairy tale, seeing things like "buy this anabolic creatine for 99.99$ @ 500g tube and get jacked in 2 weeks" ... yes, quality food is expensive but it can be optimized with good knowledge in nutrition, ancillaries and blood tests plus PCT if its a cycle will be another 2-3x the cost of the gear itself

I dare not to say, but I hope they already know (or will figure it out early enough) that Santa Claus does not do what he is expected to do

Ironcraze is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the input..

I'll probably run a slightly shorter version of the "My First Cycle" that Mr. BB linked in a few months once I'm back into my training again.

I wasn't super worried about cost and I'm not naive in it's a magic bullet (hard work is still required) but figured it would be less things put into my body and blood work is free in Canada

Thanks again all for your input.

-Ironcraze

Thread Information