Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: 2nd Cycle Help? Expert Advice.....

2nd Cycle Help? Expert Advice.....

I've ran a test only cycle successfully and kept many of my gains and would like to do another cycle with more compounds...

how does this look...

test c 500-750/week split into 2 doses week 1-12
    Deca 300-600????mg/week? split into 2 doses week 1-10
    VAR 50mg ED week 7-12
    Adex .5mg 4xweek

Dont know what dose Deca I should use. What do you all recommend. Thank you!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    750 mg's of test not needed.

Can you post your;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

sounds like a little high on the test side
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    750 mg's of test not needed.

Can you post your;

Age 31
    Height 5'9"
    Weight 160
    Body fat % 12-15
    Years of training 4
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) test c 500mg week 12 weeks
    PCT for each cycle ran full pct cycle
    Goals strength and shred a little
    Supplements (if any) NAC and b12 inject able
    General idea of nutrition lots of chicken and broccoli
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)
    negative on relevant info

Does this help answer your questions? any other questions are welcome...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I have a question, What exactly is your pitch?
    NACH3, marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Keep it moving and my pitch 27 are the same person. Your talking to yourself and making yourself look very desperate indeed. Creating two accounts to spam the board lol.
    InternalFire, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    there's alot more going on... especially knowing about this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-psy-meds.html

dont trust anything this guy and his other accounts says, we dealing with a medicated low individual who is desperate for free gear from him repping for his ugl which by the way is shit, stay clear.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    dont trust anything this guy and his other accounts says, we dealing with a medicated low individual who is desperate for free gear from him repping for his ugl which by the way is shit, stay clear.
    It is a shame... However, no good doc would ever provide someone with as much shit this guy takes... Only way to get a hold of these meds is to have an agenda... You see how desperate he is for gear... Well imho one would have to be 'Dr shopping' to get his kolopin here Xanax there seroquel on top of these FFS...

Lmfao
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-29-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It is a shame...

Lmfao
    Its not a shame ive told him over 10 times to calm himself down and stop with this onslaught spamming this shit company but he wont, he says he will be he doesn't. i'm past feeling sorry for this guy after he created new accounts to pm members selling this shit. ds banning if you agree report his posts but he's breaking rules anyway so i don't think it will be long before his vault is shut.

frustration i feel because i put time and effort into this guy trying to explain what happens and he just fucked me off and was only interested in his free gear from a ugl lab what is desperate to sell their under dose gear.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its not a shame ive told him over 10 times to calm himself down and stop with this onslaught spamming this shit company but he wont, he says he will be he doesn't. i'm past feeling sorry for this guy after he created new accounts to pm members selling this shit. ds banning if you agree report his posts but he's breaking rules anyway so i don't think it will be long before his vault is shut.

frustration i feel because i put time and effort into this guy trying to explain what happens and he just fucked me off and was only interested in his free gear from a ugl lab what is desperate to sell their under dose gear.

lol

It's a total, Fvk you imho, that so many members took their time due to his crazy med schedule to elaborate on the safety issues - he's got what was coming to him
    krugerr likes this.

I made this user name so I can have a clean slate... I'm no longer affiliated with anyone. I just want to do my own thing that's all. Can people stop hating on me. I'm not repping I'm not being a spokesperson. I'm just doing me on this user name.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    I made this user name so I can have a clean slate... I'm no longer affiliated with anyone. I just want to do my own thing that's all. Can people stop hating on me. I'm not repping I'm not being a spokesperson. I'm just doing me on this user name.
    you was pming member with the new account and sending them to the ugl, stop lying for fucks sake your making yourself look mentally ill.

just leave it

I'll leave it be

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    C'mon bro, that's a kick in the balls to everyone who offered advice in all of your other threads. Pretty shitty thing to do.

Do me a favor and don't PM me anymore.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Can I just have a clean slate and start over? Not affiliated with anyone? Would that be too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It is a shame... However, no good doc would ever provide someone with as much shit this guy takes... Only way to get a hold of these meds is to have an agenda... You see how desperate he is for gear... Well imho one would have to be 'Dr shopping' to get his kolopin here Xanax there seroquel on top of these FFS...
    Lmfao
    I actually only go to one doctor and I don't know what doctor shopping is. Please be a little more respectful about my medications. They keep me stable and keep anxiety at bay for me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    C'mon bro, that's a kick in the balls to everyone who offered advice in all of your other threads. Pretty shitty thing to do.

Do me a favor and don't PM me anymore.

I apologize I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I'm just trying to be a regular member on this board. Nothing else.

Can anyone help answer my original question about running a cycle with deca in it? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    you deserve a ban and a professional direct help from your doc/md institution but not a respect here, respect is something you earn

get yourself together, read few good books and for starters think of your values as human being, respect yourself and find ways to get of those medications by fixing underlying problems, however, Im just wasting my mouth here, all I wish is best of luck to you and also wish this board be free from events as such of those taken place today

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    you deserve a ban and a professional direct help from your doc/md institution but not a respect here, respect is something you earn

get yourself together, read few good books and for starters think of your values as human being, respect yourself and find ways to get of those medications by fixing underlying problems, however, Im just wasting my mouth here, all I wish is best of luck to you and also wish this board be free from events as such of those taken place today

My medication an are what they are. I have anxiety and a mood disorder so I have to take Meds. I'm sorry if u don't feel that is a good idea but it's something I must do. Besides thats irrelevant to my original question. I never meant any harm to you so I apologize in advance if I offended u in any way.

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone. I was simply making a new account to start over with a fresh clean slate and be a regular member. Again, I'm sorry to those who might have been upset by my actions. I hope this helps....

Quote Originally Posted by My_Pitch27 View Post
    I've ran a test only cycle successfully and kept many of my gains and would like to do another cycle with more compounds...

how does this look...

VAR 50mg ED week 7-12
    Adex .5mg 4xweek

Is there anyone who can help me build this stack and confirm what's good? Thank you kindly...

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

how does this look...

VAR 50mg ED week 7-12
    Adex .5mg 4xweek

Why do you think you need .5mg of a'dex 4x/week? The only way you'll really know your AI needs is via blood work.
    There, that's my good deed.for.the day. I'm done.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-29-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added quote of OP's post.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also,.I think.you should PM *Admin* and apologize for your past actions and.discuss this new account to make sure it will be allowed. Just my 2cc.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Also,.I think.you should PM *Admin* and apologize for your past actions and.discuss this new account to make sure it will be allowed. Just my 2cc.
    Id be happy to apologize. I just want to be another member that's all. I will seek out the admin and apologize and make amends. Again, I'm sorry to those whom I've upset.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Why do you think you need .5mg of a'dex 4x/week. The only way you'll really know your AI needs is via blood work.
    There, that's my good deed.for.the day. I'm done.
    I was thinking I need it cuz of the compounds I'm using... What do u think a good dose would be, 2-3x week instead? I def don't want to crash my estrogen cuz that's a shitty place to be.

I was thinking I need it cuz of the compounds I'm using... What do u think a good dose would be, 2-3x week instead? I def don't want to crash my estrogen cuz that's a shitty place to be.
    You will.need blood work to establish the amount of AI needed. You can start your a'dex @ .25mg EOD to E3D, but you HAVE to have blood work to check E2 levels before.you can even begin to get a good idea of how much AI is required.
    Go back and read ALL of Austinite's Planning my First Cycle and absorb the info contained, then read it again.

I know I need blood work for sure. I'm due for some now with my trt. I feel like I have a little bit of an advantage cuz I'm on trt and know my Adex dose there. But I'd be happy to read austinites post. Thanks for the advice!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

I know this is your second cycle, but if your first cycle is anything like what you have laid out above it doesn't count as a cycle, IMO, probably more of a castrophe of wasted compounds. Not saying that to be an a-hole, just trying to get you to think and research.

Thank you for the advice

That's a good read thank you.

Almost gone- what dose do u think the deca should he ran at?

Thread Information