Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: 30 Proviron 25mg, how/when should I use these

Rellim is offline New Member

30 Proviron 25mg, how/when should I use these

Hi everyone,

I have 30 proviron 25mg pills they are prescription grade.

Ive run a few cycles of test and an AI, and Im diagnosed with low T (blood work done before I ever tried test or any PED) so I use TRT in between cycles with the occasional arimidex while on TRT.

Is 30 25mg provrion pills even enough to be worthwhile incorporating into my life? Should I use it very low dose (25mg every second day while Im just on TRT as part of PCT is a thought)

How can just 30 pills be incorportated into a test/AI cycle or TRT during post cycle?

Thanks

PS I love this site, this forum has helped benefit my quality of life greatly.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron is basically sintheric DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is a derivative (reduction) from testosterone , and the most potent androgen we have in our bodies.

It is also the hormone responsible from MPB (male pattern baldness), so if MPB runs in your family stay away from it. Also, it is ussually eliminated or reduced when prostate problems arrive, by a 5alpha reductase inhibitor. The 5alpha reductase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone in DHT.

Unless you have done bloodwork and have low DHT its pretty useless. DHT has no influence on muscles, you cannot find it inside the muscles.

It will make you have more body hair and beard, and can make your skin thinner, shifting water out of it. Some ppl can have better libido and sex performance, as DHT is important in male genitals, but only really makes difference if you clinically have low DHT (bloodwork).
    Livinlean likes this.

Thread Information