Gbeholder is offline New Member

Test E & Tren-E cycle 12 Weeks Prolactin Gyno HELP!

Hello everyone.

I currently just finished my 12th week of my test E tren E cycle and unfortunately I have developed some prolactin gyno. I have started to take Caber at 0.5 every Saturday (Tommorow will be my 4th week) my last pin was last Monday (07/18/2016). Should I be seeing some results from the caber or is it too early? should I up the caber next month? (next Saturday)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Prolactin has a long half life, you should continue at least 3 weeks after last tren e pin, maybe 4 is better, of course only bloodwork will tell for sure.

And split the pill in half and take it 2x per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Prolactin has a long half life, you should continue at least 3 weeks after last tren e pin, maybe 4 is better, of course only bloodwork will tell for sure.

And split the pill in half and take it 2x per week.
    alright well this will be my 4th week already on it tomorrow, Caber that is. so ill go ahead and run it another month at the same dosage (0.5) split into two times per week correct?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbeholder View Post
    alright well this will be my 4th week already on it tomorrow, Caber that is. so ill go ahead and run it another month at the same dosage (0.5) split into two times per week correct?
    Yeah, its better to split due to the half life, and 0.5mg per week is enough. It is very potent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yeah, its better to split due to the half life, and 0.5mg per week is enough. It is very potent.
    Sounds good thanks frontage advice!

Thread Information