Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: I want to Aplogize to all Members

I want to Aplogize to all Members

I just want to take a minute and apologize to all the members on this board that I upset. I realize now that I was reckless with my behavior and it was not necessary. I am no longer affiliated with Keep_it_moving and want to start over on a clean slate with all of you with my new user name.

Again, I apologize if I offended you, made you mad or disrespected you in any way shape or form. I'm truly sorry and hope that I can continue to be a productive member on this board. I love this board and want to be just like you, a member who contributes. Thank you.

Edit: A special sorry to Marcus300
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-29-2016 at 07:47 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would expect this behavior out of a mentally ill person or Nach wait you Bi polar?
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    No worries man, live and learn.

I had to apologize and make a nice dinner to my new girlfriend tonight. Apparently, we haven't been dating long enough for me to pee on her in the shower. Needless to say, I've been walking on eggshells all day.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

I had to apologize and make a nice dinner to my new girlfriend tonight. Apparently, we haven't been dating long enough for me to pee on her in the shower. Needless to say, I've been walking on eggshells all day.
    Its never to early to pee on your girlfriend in the shower.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Its never to early to pee on your girlfriend in the shower.
    Right? My argument was its a sign of affection. And she should be flattered.
    Proximal and songdog like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Well we spoke over 10 times on your various accounts and you promised me you would stop and would have nothing to do with the ugl then you completely fucked me off and started pming members because in my book your a proper cunt, the ugl is a cunt and you can fuck off you cunt. One last thing don't ever take steroids on the meds your talking because you'll become even a bigger cunt that you are - I know that's hard to believe because your a huge one now but please forget steroids cunt.
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-30-2016 at 01:30 AM.

I hope that came across ok in the way I intended it to. As you well know having 2 accounts is against the rules, spamming and pushing ugl via pm via a second account to fool members is a little foolish. So using the word cunt fitted well coming from an English Gent
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-30-2016 at 09:08 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Well we spoke over 10 times and you promised me you would stop and you had nothing to do with the ugl then you completely fucked me off and started pming members because in my book your a proper cunt, the ugl is a cunt and you can fuck off you cunt. One last thing don't ever take steroids on the meds your talking because you'll become even a bigger cunt that you are - I know that's hard to believe because your a huge one now but please forget steroids cunt.
    I had a tear drop my eye I was so touched..
    marcus300 likes this.

I just get the first golden shower off right away so I don't run into these problems long term..

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Well we spoke over 10 times on your various accounts and you promised me you would stop and would have nothing to do with the ugl then you completely fucked me off and started pming members because in my book your a proper cunt, the ugl is a cunt and you can fuck off you cunt. One last thing don't ever take steroids on the meds your talking because you'll become even a bigger cunt that you are - I know that's hard to believe because your a huge one now but please forget steroids cunt.
    I am on the same page, same attitude toward individuals who open up once, they show there true colors, its not like were dealing with a 3 year old child here, its fucking adultery and some real fucked up shit in there, so, its a one way road for people as such in my book too
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I had a tear drop my eye I was so touched..
    Thanks, it was a term of endearment

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    This doesnt cut it for me guy?. Did he kill somebody? Ugls, lies, spams, what the fuk, who cares. All the internet are filled with dogshit, most of this forum also. Everyone must learn quick how to deal with shit or no shit.
    I think you all put to much in this shit. Its just a forum, internet, its just a supertitious escape from rules in life.
    We are all fuckers, scammers. But some are better in psycopaty than others, hiding the evil.
    1 account, 2 acconnt s 5.....the game is all about spotting a fake natty and fake it to u make it.

Serioulsy, in all thread i have been in, watching you guys throw punches and and tried to know more shit than others, flame others and put others down. I never got emotional...never even a bit...just laughs laughs laughs..

For get it. I once red a book from a top mental coach. And he said that to. Just fuk it. There is no point. Soon u are dead. Its notting to go crazy about.
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    This doesnt cut it for me guy?. Did he kill somebody? Ugls, lies, spams, what the fuk, who cares. All the internet are filled with dogshit, most of this forum also. Everyone must learn quick how to deal with shit or no shit.
    I think you all put to much in this shit. Its just a forum, internet, its just a supertitious escape from rules in life.
    We are all fuckers, scammers. But some are better in psycopaty than others, hiding the evil.
    1 account, 2 acconnt s 5.....the game is all about spotting a fake natty and fake it to u make it.

Serioulsy, in all thread i have been in, watching you guys throw punches and and tried to know more shit than others, flame others and put others down. I never got emotional...never even a bit...just laughs laughs laughs..

For get it. I once red a book from a top mental coach. And he said that to. Just fuk it. There is no point. Soon u are dead. Its notting to go crazy about.
    You on Cardarine and SR-9009 again or just plain drunk?
    NACH3, songdog, marcus300 and 1 others like this.

Your opinion doesn't count because I guess your on similar medication than the OP but you did make me laugh you fat fucking cunt

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

You on Cardarine and SR-9009 again or just plain drunk?
    Just Sr9009 for the moment thank you. I was drunk last night but mk677 makes me recover like a 20 year old.
    Last night yeah. ..man should have been there. And watch mye one hour 69 in mye bedroom with the most beatiful girl in the middle of the party before we went down to wife and the others. Some cocky vets thaugth I looked ugly doing my barbell shrugs. Well. That juicy pink tasting saliva from that blonds shaved pussy for sure didnt agree.
    And my inbox tells me this night too migth be juicy. Fuk BB and smartass forumjunkies for now. See u guys after mondays chest/back.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-30-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuk BB and smartass forumjunkies for now.
    Fuk you too!

Your opinion doesn't count because I guess your on similar medication than the OP but you did make me laugh you fat fucking cunt
    Finnally u you said the right word there Marky. Cunt. I have so much cunttaste in my mouth after last night, that I didnt even feel the flavour from my strawberry whey isolate drink this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Fuk you too!
    Brother. That one was error. Sorry. BB as in bodybuilding. You are one of few i respect in here. Hope we still are ok champ?...u have helped me alot. ..plis. ..tell me were ok?....ill let you do my sister?
    songdog and Mr.BB like this.

Finnally u you said the right word there Marky. Cunt. I have so much cunttaste in my mouth after last night, that I didnt even feel the flavour from my strawberry whey isolate drink this morning.
    That's an amazing story you much be very proud posting that on a shitty forum while your wife and children were downstairs but i'll put it down to those crazy ass peptides your taking what are total shit which obviously turn you into a cunt and half
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-30-2016 at 09:45 AM.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ill let you do my sister?
    Nah, my wife doesnt let me do that stuff...
    almostgone, marcus300 and songdog like this.

Blog Entries
    You know some dudes load was in that right? You got a strawberry swirl. That's what Marcus calls it on wanker island, whoops I mean in England.
    marcus300, songdog and almostgone like this.

Well, i;m glad some of you were receptive to my apology. i truly do mean it and hope the waters can be cleared and i can start a fresh slate here. im not pming anyone ugl info, im staying in my own lane and being mindful of others. to Marcus300 - i'm sorry you didnt accept my apology but at least i tried. i hope eventually you can forgive me and we can move on from this topic. i just want to be another member who contributes and is able to give back when needed and ask for advice when wanted. thats all. nothing fancy, its just a forum board. thanks to those who accepted my apology and for those who didnt, i still apologize to you. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by My_Pitch27 View Post
    Well, i;m glad some of you were receptive to my apology. i truly do mean it and hope the waters can be cleared and i can start a fresh slate here. im not pming anyone ugl info, im staying in my own lane and being mindful of others. to Marcus300 - i'm sorry you didnt accept my apology but at least i tried. i hope eventually you can forgive me and we can move on from this topic. i just want to be another member who contributes and is able to give back when needed and ask for advice when wanted. thats all. nothing fancy, its just a forum board. thanks to those who accepted my apology and for those who didnt, i still apologize to you. thank you.
    We spoke about ten times via pm and around 7 times you apologised and said you would stop and wont do it again, then 30 seconds later I would get a source check from someone who said you pmed him telling him to go to this ugl. I think you got mental health problems because he pm'ed me every time you sent someone a pm spamming them. So I don't believe a word you say. So we will leave it at that.

We spoke about ten times via pm and around 7 times you apologised and said you would stop and wont do it again, then 30 seconds later I would get a source check from someone who said you pmed him telling him to go to this ugl. I think you got mental health problems because he pm'ed me every time you sent someone a pm spamming them. So I don't believe a word you say. So we will leave it at that.

i admit i did that before. but i havent done it once on this account. ive been clean as a whistle with this one and i want to keep it this way. no affiliation with anyone, just myself. ill earn your trust back. again, my apologies for all that shit in the past. lets put it behind us and move on. thank you marcus300.

why dont you sign out with your previous two logins and never use them again? Also after you sign out why not to create new random login name and reintroduce as a new member from some other place, different stats and new attitude, then fake it till you make it so you can get some fresh respect? How pathetic can you get?

Its just the forum, its just the internet, people are full of shit anyway so why not be a part of that shit-pile?

There are people who are serious regardless where they go, be it real life or not, trashed forums or good ones like this, youtube comment sections, blogs, FB or Twitter etc, and only those not serious about anything dont give a shit.

People who are serious, will treat you seriously, we try to represent best of our values regardless of platform or return, and I know people are happy when help is appreciated and it goes long way, but when shit like this hits the fan... take a whopping given and park away from here, let the waters calm down, dont expect to pull everyone down to your level believing everyone's forgiving you.

I dont care about all the scum going on in the world/internet, its everywhere everytime and you find what youre looking for, I know how to filter shit like this in my life and I have learned to have capacity for 1 slot of hate at the time, I dont have much capacity for it nor Im concentrated toward such things but when gun is hot it fires.

Yes life is about live and learn, but its not about fuck with others be forgiven and then learn then most likely repeat the pattern.

Its not a kinder-garden, its called life.
    DocToxin8 and KINGKONG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    why dont you sign out with your previous two logins and never use them again? Also after you sign out why not to create new random login name and reintroduce as a new member from some other place, different stats and new attitude, then fake it till you make it so you can get some fresh respect? How pathetic can you get?

Its just the forum, its just the internet, people are full of shit anyway so why not be a part of that shit-pile?

There are people who are serious regardless where they go, be it real life or not, trashed forums or good ones like this, youtube comment sections, blogs, FB or Twitter etc, and only those not serious about anything dont give a shit.

People who are serious, will treat you seriously, we try to represent best of our values regardless of platform or return, and I know people are happy when help is appreciated and it goes long way, but when shit like this hits the fan... take a whopping given and park away from here, let the waters calm down, dont expect to pull everyone down to your level believing everyone's forgiving you.

I dont care about all the scum going on in the world/internet, its everywhere everytime and you find what youre looking for, I know how to filter shit like this in my life and I have learned to have capacity for 1 slot of hate at the time, I dont have much capacity for it nor Im concentrated toward such things but when gun is hot it fires.

Yes life is about live and learn, but its not about fuck with others be forgiven and then learn then most likely repeat the pattern.

Its not a kinder-garden, its called life.
    you made it very clear, live and learn and thats what happened. i just want to move on with my new user name and put the past in the past. bygones be bygones is all. thank you kindly.

Pitch, no lie I think you got some serious issues and like Marcus said avoid the gear..I don't think your a bad person after reading your posts just maybe not the brightest or the most based in reality..it doesn't matter what anybody on here thinks of you man and the ppl you repeatedly lied to didn't trust you from the start and don't trust you now, what's the difference?they were just nice enough to take time outta there lives to help a newbie that lied and bs'd them..you could be a 12 year old in Alaska, nobody knows and nobody cares..This isn't just a flame it's me saying to you I recognize your not 100 percent in the head and mass doses of hormones may not be the smartest thing for you..

you made it very clear, live and learn and thats what happened. i just want to move on with my new user name and put the past in the past. bygones be bygones is all. thank you kindly.
    wasnt clear enough, you have skipped the line:

fuck with others be forgiven and then learn then most likely repeat the pattern

that was my point, I dont have hate for you just disrespect, dont spam the board just to disturb space for those who really need help, now I recommend - stay away, but what you do is non of my business.

Pitch, no lie I think you got some serious issues and like Marcus said avoid the gear..I don't think your a bad person after reading your posts just maybe not the brightest or the most based in reality..it doesn't matter what anybody on here thinks of you man and the ppl you repeatedly lied to didn't trust you from the start and don't trust you now, what's the difference?they were just nice enough to take time outta there lives to help a newbie that lied and bs'd them..you could be a 12 year old in Alaska, nobody knows and nobody cares..This isn't just a flame it's me saying to you I recognize your not 100 percent in the head and mass doses of hormones may not be the smartest thing for you..
    im actually a pretty stable person and is very calm. yes, i take medication and it helps regulate my mood. it is what it is. this is my truth and if people dont accept me thats fine. i know people will frown upon psy meds but i have to take them. i never meant nay harm to you and respect your opinion. with that being said, i apologize if i offended you in any way. im here to make amends not fire back. thank you for understanding.

That's an amazing story you much be very proud posting that on a shitty forum while your wife and children were downstairs but i'll put it down to those crazy ass peptides your taking what are total shit which obviously turn you into a cunt and half
    Every signifikant part seems to fade away from you marky. Ofcourse there were no children present. Grown ups summerparty. No children. Practically speaking .only hard limit lol. You understand or does the 3 hail Mary shit you talks so much of marky prevent you from all the goodis life may offer?

wasnt clear enough, you have skipped the line:

fuck with others be forgiven and then learn then most likely repeat the pattern

that was my point, I dont have hate for you just disrespect, dont spam the board just to disturb space for those who really need help, now I recommend - stay away, but what you do is non of my business.

im definitely not trying to spam the board. im keeping to myself and staying in my own lane. thats all. i wont be repeating the same pattern. thank you for your advice.

im actually a pretty stable person and is very calm. yes, i take medication and it helps regulate my mood. it is what it is. this is my truth and if people dont accept me thats fine. i know people will frown upon psy meds but i have to take them. i never meant nay harm to you and respect your opinion. with that being said, i apologize if i offended you in any way. im here to make amends not fire back. thank you for understanding.
    I don't think you get it man..you didn't personally affect me in anyway Iam not mad and don't care at what anyone says to me over the net we come on here with no identity and the only thing we have for ppl to judge us is our intelligence our word and our dignity that we represent and you didn't showcase any of these in any great way..The way you flip flop back and forth and the way you are emotional says to me that you are not based and prob have some serious self esteem and anxiety issues..just my opinion and since I don't think you will heed my advice I will stay outta your threads..i wish you the best and Iam not angry with you in any way

I don't think you get it man..you didn't personally affect me in anyway Iam not mad and don't care at what anyone says to me over the net we come on here with no identity and the only thing we have for ppl to judge us is our intelligence our word and our dignity that we represent and you didn't showcase any of these in any great way..The way you flip flop back and forth and the way you are emotional says to me that you are not based and prob have some serious self esteem and anxiety issues..just my opinion and since I don't think you will heed my advice I will stay outta your threads..i wish you the best and Iam not angry with you in any way
    i wish u the best! thanks.

You know some dudes load was in that right? You got a strawberry swirl. That's what Marcus calls it on wanker island, whoops I mean in England.
    Lol..
    MuscleScience likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just Sr9009 for the moment thank you. I was drunk last night but mk677 makes me recover like a 20 year old.
    Last night yeah. ..man should have been there. And watch mye one hour 69 in mye bedroom with the most beatiful girl in the middle of the party before we went down to wife and the others. Some cocky vets thaugth I looked ugly doing my barbell shrugs. Well. That juicy pink tasting saliva from that blonds shaved pussy for sure didnt agree.
    And my inbox tells me this night too migth be juicy. Fuk BB and smartass forumjunkies for now. See u guys after mondays chest/back.
    Thanks sir, you made my day.

I better back away, this thread was filled by scum now soon to get filled with cum too... what has this place become

I better back away, this thread was filled by scum now soon to get filled with cum too... what has this place become

it was supposed to be an apology thread but it turned into something else. oh well. i made my amends and thats what i wanted to do.

Every signifikant part seems to fade away from you marky. Ofcourse there were no children present. Grown ups summerparty. No children. Practically speaking .only hard limit lol. You understand or does the 3 hail Mary shit you talks so much of marky prevent you from all the goodis life may offer?
    I'm sorry if it was just the wife downstairs that's fine. I bet you go fishing as well. Your the man.
    songdog likes this.

Your the man.
    Finally the big Alfa realize theres a bader dog around. Wasnt that hard, was it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160731_004640.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	164747

See the one in the yellow there Marky? Not wife but if you pm me i can stil described the sweaty smell and taste from her pussy and asshole after 10 hours drinking and dancing.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Finally the big Alfa realize theres a bader dog around. Wasnt that hard, was it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160731_004640.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	164747

See the one in the yellow there Marky? Not wife but if you pm me i can stil described the sweaty smell and taste from her pussy and asshole after 10 hours drinking and dancing.
    Sorry mate haven't a clue what your on about. Must be those peps

best of luck anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information