Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Off Season/Prep Nov-April

damatrix is offline New Member

Off Season/Prep Nov-April

I'm looking for real help on this topic. Not bro science, anyone who has competed hardcore.

The issue at hand is that I want to compete in March/April 2017: Either in WBFF or Mens Physique. Pictures were taken this week sorry for not having full body ones

I'm currently 177lbs 5'7" ~10%

I recently finished 500mg Test Cyp for 10 weeks March 28th-June11th and finished PCT. I want to grow some serious muscle this September-December. That being said with prepping for the show from Jan-March. I would either have to do two cycles and cruise between or choose one or the other correct?

Also what could a makeup cycle be for like this.

November/December
    300mg test prop/wk or 500mg Sustanon /wk
    100-150mg NPP/wk

jan/feb
    cruise Test E 250mg/wk or short PCT

march/April/(maybe first week of May)
    300mg Test E/wk
    400mg Mast E/wk
    40mg Anavar EDClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5722.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	164772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5621.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	164773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	164774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5726.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	164775

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like the idea of a cruise in between. If it were me, I would delay the cycle a bit and go straight from NPP (bulk) over to Mast (cut). I also don't like the fact that you are using long ester test and mast for your contest prep it would be much safer (considering possible water retention) to use prop esters.

Was your test cycle your first cycle? If not, please lay out your cycle history. Are you planning on hiring a coach? If you are, chances are that your coach will scrap your cycle proposition and put you on his idea of what cycle you should be on.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump this ^^^^

You also want to keep an open mind about your show date. IMO you're looking too far ahead. Start with a cycle in the fall and see where you stand. THEN decide your game-plan from there. Maybe you compete in April, maybe July....etc.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean
    I don't like the idea of a cruise in between. If it were me, I would delay the cycle a bit and go straight from NPP (bulk) over to Mast (cut). I also don't like the fact that you are using long ester test and mast for your contest prep it would be much safer (considering possible water retention) to use prop esters. Was your test cycle your first cycle? If not, please lay out your cycle history. Are you planning on hiring a coach? If you are, chances are that your coach will scrap your cycle proposition and put you on his idea of what cycle you should be on.
    Agree with livinlean about cruising. This last year I went straight from a bulk to cut due to lack of time. It provided results but they were long esters and would have benefitted if on longer. I like sust during bulk and then prop for cutting. I also love winny for cutting. Joints feel it but hey you need to make sacrifices. Usually glucasamine does the job to ease the pain.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The way to do this would be to do an offseason and then go straight into your prep. After your show come off run a pct and clean out. And the comments about long estered test holding water is really bs. I ONLY run long estered test.

Run an off season then 16 weeks out drastically change the diet and add in clen ,t3, cardio but to be honest you don't need to change injectables until 8 weeks out.

8 weeks out switch out your deca or eq or whatever you are running for tren and mast. Then add in some winny. If you need an extra push you can add in some halotestin two weeks out but might not want to unless pretty experienced. Stuff can really screw with your head.

Don't pull any drugs last minute thinking you can manipulate water with them. You manipulate water much differently. Pretty rough cookie cutter outline but pretty standard stuff
    Scorpion0922 and NACH3 like this.

So if I compete in June id start my cycle in February or end of January, and remain off for the rest of this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by damatrix View Post
    So if I compete in June id start my cycle in February or end of January, and remain off for the rest of this year ?
    I run off season then straight into prep then after the show take 8-10 weeks off completely.

So don't start until I'm 16 weeks out? Or could I do something like this

Mid October-December 10 weeks of
    300mg test prop/wk or sustanon 500mg/wk
    300mg NPP

JAN- pct

Then 10 weeks out for a show either June 3rd or June 25th
    300mg test prop/wk
    400mg mast prop/wk (at 6 weeks out)
    (Maybe tren ace, need help with dosing because I've never used tren before)
    40 mg anavar ED or 50mg winny ED

Then All summer off

Quote Originally Posted by damatrix View Post
    So don't start until I'm 16 weeks out? Or could I do something like this Mid October-December 10 weeks of 300mg test prop/wk or sustanon 500mg/wk 300mg NPP JAN- pct Then 10 weeks out for a show either June 3rd or June 25th 300mg test prop/wk 400mg mast prop/wk (at 6 weeks out) (Maybe tren ace, need help with dosing because I've never used tren before) 40 mg anavar ED or 50mg winny ED Then All summer off
    I wouldn't pct until after the show. Just go straight into prep after you finish your offseason cycle then after the show pct.
    Last edited by Mp859; 08-03-2016 at 10:53 PM.
    Livinlean likes this.

So I'll be on from October-end of May

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All this at age 21! I hope you know the risks.And for a guy who has only ran 1 cycle so far.Seems like you are ramping it up kinda fast.I think you are getting ahead of yourself as far as the aas is concerned
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know you understand the risk reward ratio!
    You look great snd can achieve much more natty imo

If your gonna go down this route at your age best of luck just get those swimmers freezes b/c trt is definitely in your future... Don't cruise listen to the advice you have gotten

I don't condone cycling SF your age but please know the risks your taking - Songdog hit the nail on the head as did MP! He's a great knowledgable competitor as well as many on here

Hit me up if you need or want to talk best of luck!

Nach

24 not 21 idk why I can't change but thank you guys, I think if I do end up doing anything it won't be until Feb

Thread Information