Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Second Cycle

Ramboner is offline New Member

Second Cycle

Being that this is my first post it is probably appropriate to introduce myself.

Im 27 years old and have been working out for about ten years now. I decided earlier this year that I was going to do my first cycle which consisted of 500 MG of Test E a week. Originally I had planned to do it for 15 weeks - but around week 12 I felt the effects of the drug start to diminish so I listened to my body and came off then. I completed PCT consisting of Clomid for four weeks, two weeks after my last pin. The results were amazing and I put on around 40 lbs all together, ofcourse some fat was added on which I am working on getting down now.

My stats are
    Age - 27
    5'10 - 210 pounds around 14% body fat

Bench - 315 x 1
    Squat 375 x 1
    Deadlift 455 x 1

Now I am looking into my second cycle and have some mixed thoughts about what I am going to chose. I plan to get down to around 190-195 pounds which should put me at around 8% body fat. After I accomplish this I would like to start my second cycle. During my second cycle my goals will be to put on another 10-15 lbs and maybe take off another % or two of body fat. Because of this I want to use a short ester such as test prop to avoid water retention and something else to compliment it.

Originally I was all set to run 750 mg Test Prop weekly and 75 mg Anavar ED for 8 weeks - but after some research I've heard that most of the Var out there these days is bunk (not sure if someone can confirm that or not).

Winstrol ive heard is terrible for joins

I have heard from some people that at low body fat percentages Masteron is great, but from others that it is a waste of time. Ive also heard mixed reviews about the dosages saying to keep the test low, and the masteron high (700mg weekly) on a cutting cycle. This seems to be what I am leaning towards now.

Can anyone give me some insight on how to accomplish my goals?

Thanks.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO there is no advantage to Prop. Water retention is avoided by your nutrition protocol and your AI.

There is no way you should be running 750 mg's of test a week on ANY cycle. THAT is a great way to retain water.

10 - 15 pound is asking a lot. At least if you want QUALITY pounds. It's also hard to add pounds and drop body fat @ the same time, IMO you'll save yourself a lot of aggravation by picking one or the other.

Mast is generally used by guys that are sub 10% BF and in the last few weeks before a show.

There's bunk gear out there anywhere, you have to find a reliable source.

Winstrol is tough on the joints, more for some than others.

So having said all that; "if it ain't broken don't try to fix it" Run another test only cycle and clean up your diet. You'll add some nice quality pounds. It won't be 40 pounds but you'll add "better" weight.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You did good on your 1st cycle run the same again.You are a long way off from needing to run 750 test.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Agree^^^

You should also make sure you are running an ai and Hcg on cycle and have a more effective pct planned.

Here is some reading for you.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information