Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Decanoate half-life

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member

Decanoate half-life

Hi all,

I cant help but think that a lot of the advice I hear given out around when to start PCT is wrong, largely because no consideration has been taken as to the test ester used on cycle.

Generic advice like "2 weeks after your last pin", IMO, only applies to shorter esters.

With a lot of people using mixed ester test like sust, the half-life of decanoate means you will still have significant levels of test swishing around in your blood for at least 30-45 days. Technically, you could say you are still "on cycle", tapering down.

See this link Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

If SERMS do not work to aid recovery on cycle, then they should not be used until exogenous test has been totally eliminated from the blood. IMO, some people using sust will come out of their PCT still "on cycle", having not benefited from the PCT whatsoever.

Im not an expert by any means but I kinda put 2 and 2 together. Anyone else feeling my logic?
    Last edited by Jedi1337; 08-08-2016 at 06:31 AM.

If the human body was digital and not analog, I would agree with you. What I've seen with empirical results is that waiting for half life is long enough and PCT will be effective. Mainly because PCT is 4 weeks and the exogenous Test will continue to drop as natural production of Test starts. He goal is for them to cross and the natural Test to take over by the time exogenous leaves your system.
    Keep_It_Moving likes this.

Thread Information